Reps Lauren Boebert & Matt Gaetz both say they'll nominate Trump to be Speaker Of The House when (if?) the GOP take back the House in 2023

Republicans looked the other way

Now, if Biden would only get a blow job Republicans would be all set
So you, like Your Most Worshipful Chairman, Comrade Xiden, feel is far better to give than to receive. Merry (no matter how much the mention of the word surely pisses you off) Christmas!

We'll leave out anything about Thanksgiving despite your joy over Xidenflation.

:....I asked you not to address any posts to me.
Please honor that request, low-life."

??????
Really?
You can do that?
And expect it to work?
Really?
So, one can openly post on a public forum and then require that only some people can respond and some cannot?
Why?

Wouldn't just doing PM's....Private Messaging.....be more suitable for the good poster, PoliticalChic?

Asking only out of curiosity.

PS......I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but......but that sounds kinda sorta 'snowflaky' to my poor avatar.

??????
Really?
You can do that?
And expect it to work?
Really?
So, one can openly post on a public forum and then require that only some people can respond and some cannot?
Why?

Wouldn't just doing PM's....Private Messaging.....be more suitable for the good poster, PoliticalChic?

PS......I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but......but that sounds kinda sorta 'snowflaky' to my poor avatar.

One more area were we don't agree.

The impeachments were based on blind liberal hate.
The first impeachment was because he broke his oath of office with the quid pro quo with Ukraine. Why are you lying about that?

And Trump didn’t win because of the media; he won despite it.
He win because gullible fools like you fell for the age old trick if tell them what they want to hear. Play to their hatreds like stopping Mexicans, building a wall, suppress the blacks and promote friction with China. Sound familiar?
You fell for the lot of it.

And you must be so proud to be Democrat. Look at the damage you’ve done by electing a brain-dead old man who is being manipulated by Marxist-leaning radicals intent on destroying this country. I just hope that the damage isn’t irreversible by November 2022.

Exactly what damage has been done?
You can't support that hate filled claims with anything but hate. He hasn't damaged anything and that isn't what you expected. The economy is rising , unemployment is down, infrastructure being built etc. Relief for the poor.
If that's what you call damage, I'll have plenty more please.

You're problem is it has now dawned the election was not stolen and you supported a narcissistic brain dead fool who played to all your fears. Now you looking to blame everybody except yourself. Typical republican.
It won't matter who gets the Senate next year. Joe is going nowhere. I remind you that several republicans crossed the isle to vote with democrats on the big money bill. Well well well . At least some have some brains.

Their master plan is to make Trump Speaker of the House and then Impeach Biden AND Harris at the same time thus making Trump President again

Deviously stupid
They'll just make us look like one of those "shithole countries" that Trump ranted about. Anything for their orange messiah.

??????
Really?
You can do that?
And expect it to work?
Really?
Why?

She only likes to hear from Trump asslickers like herself. It's the mutual admiration society aka the Trump cult.

if Kyle is found innocent, will the left go after the judge and his family like they are threatening?

So in one case you have threats from an ex President and the other a bunch of thugs

Forum List

Back