Reps Lauren Boebert & Matt Gaetz both say they'll nominate Trump to be Speaker Of The House when (if?) the GOP take back the House in 2023

who is more attractive: Lauren or Matt?

Apparently, they are both dumb as sh.t and that leaves me out. I think attractive people have a brain and not noodles between their ears.

I don't think Trump will run for a House seat in the midterm election, he'll wait until 2024 and make another run for the White House.

McCarthy is a neocon loser who will be no different from Boehner or Ryan. They're all whiners and cry babies. We don't want McCarthy or McConnell. Trump would be a great speaker but I think he's probably aiming a little higher. In the end, Marjorie Taylor Green is the smartest and toughest Republican in the House and in the Senate, I'd rather see Hawley or Cotton.

Their master plan is to make Trump Speaker of the House and then Impeach Biden AND Harris at the same time thus making Trump President again

Deviously stupid
We just keep walking through uncharted territory. This country has never seen this before.

One person, especially a person like this, so deeply in the hearts and minds of an absolutely adoring, sycophantic and obedient party.

I hope we learn something here, assuming we make it through this in one piece.

We just keep walking through uncharted territory. This country has never seen this before.

One person, especially a person like this, so deeply in the hearts and minds of an absolutely adoring, sycophantic and obedient party.

While liberals are hoping conservatives will just wise up the hard right is trying very hard to kill us. Liberals really have to idea of the peril we face should Trumpism get full control of the government.

Apparently, they are both dumb as sh.t and that leaves me out. I think attractive people have a brain and not noodles between their ears.
The real evil is Dr. Jill. For she let her husband run for President knowing his limitations. Knowing what power is can be an aphrodesiac. You know Joe is demented. A wife not knowing that is a moron or has her own ambitions. But 325 million people are being affected. Times like this can cause bloodshed in many ways, including destructive wars. We are living off of foundation going back a long time. But the magazines will pass her off as a beauty with fashion sense.

This is the error in your, and other liberals‘ thinking. I know many people who voted for Trump, and nobody ADORES him, worships him, is “obedient” to him, whatever the latest liberal put down.

We simply recognized that Trump, given his accomplishments on everything from foreign policy to the economy, was a far superior choice to a demented candidate, with 50 years of accomplishing nothing in government (worse than nothing - Obama said he f’d up everything he touched), prone to being manipulated by the radical left, who refused to call out BLM for what they are and instead chose to focus on fringe “white supremacists”), who was so afraid of offending Muslims that ur wanted to let Bin Laden live, who had a son who was selling influence and thus compromising his father, etc., etc.

I don’t vote for a candidate because I am “obedient” to him. I vote for the one who is better for the country. And anyone who can’t see, at this point, that my choice was the correct one is a hopeless, brainwashed leftist.

This is the error in your, and other liberals‘ thinking. I know many people who voted for Trump, and nobody ADORES him, worships him, is “obedient” to him, whatever the latest liberal put down.

We simply recognized that Trump, given his accomplishments on everything from foreign policy to the economy, was a far superior choice to a demented candidate, with 50 years of accomplishing nothing in government (worse than nothing - Obama said he f’d up everything he touched), prone to being manipulated by the radical left, who refused to call out BLM for what they are and instead chose to focus on fringe “white supremacists”), who was so afraid of offending Muslims that ur wanted to let Bin Laden live, who had a son who was selling influence and thus compromising his father, etc., etc.

I don’t vote for a candidate because I am “obedient” to him. I vote for the one who is better for the country. And anyone who can’t see, at this point, that my choice was the correct one is a hopeless, brainwashed leftist.

Trump just bragged a lot and took credit for work accomplished by people before him.. He kept almost NO promises.

McCarthy is a neocon loser who will be no different from Boehner or Ryan. They're all whiners and cry babies. We don't want McCarthy or McConnell. Trump would be a great speaker but I think he's probably aiming a little higher. In the end, Marjorie Taylor Green is the smartest and toughest Republican in the House and in the Senate, I'd rather see Hawley or Cotton.

Like when he made a total fool of himself at the UN or shoved the President of Montenegro out of his way?

Yet they readily repeat his lies and cover for whatever he says or does
Ah, one of the leftists who can’t process anything that doesn’t align with his brainwashed thinking.

Did I not just explain that we voted for him based on our own thinking? You arrogant snobs think that we are all a bunch of dumb hicks blindly following what you call his “lies.” Believe me, when we all woke up the morning after Election Day to learn that five (six?) states had called “halt!” to the count, only to restart with newly delivered ballots going 99% for Biden, we realized the Dems had brought vote-stealing to a new low. We didn’t have to wait to hear that Trump thought so too.

Forum List

Back