House GOP Speaker Gets Exposed For Paying People To Attack Matt Gaetz- WTF?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Rep. Matt Gaetz on Tuesday continued to bash House Speaker Kevin McCarthy for his “failed” leadership over the past eight months. And it seems McCarthy allies are seeking to pay conservative influencers for space to rip Gaetz on social media. “One thing I agree with my Democrat colleagues on is that for the last eight months, the House of Representatives has been poorly led,” Gaetz said on X. “We own that, and we have to do something about it. My Democrat colleagues will have an opportunity to do something about that too, and we will see if they bail out our failed Speaker.”

It appears, though, that McCarthy’s allies are not taking Gaetz’s attacks lying down. On Steve Bannon’s podcast “War Room,” conservative influencer Rogan O’Handley, who is on X as DC_Draino, said he was offered money to allow anti-Gaetz posts on his feed. O’Handley, who has 1.1 million followers on X, noted that this was the first time that the GOP had reached out to influencers. “They never did this before. They only want to do it when it comes to screwing the American people,” said O’Handley."

Wow, the Biden admin is literally forcing Matt Gaetz to attack his own House speaker -- this absolutely proves how much the Democrats are in disarray if they are willing to be this desperate. And now we have the Speaker of the House reaching out to right-wing social media influencers and paying them to post propaganda against Matt Gaetz? WTF? Matt Gaetz is one of the most influential, courageous and successful Congressman in perhaps this history of this country - and this is who McCarthy is attacking?

We have smoking gun evidence that Hunter and Joe Biden sold secrets to the Chinese; and instead of bringing them both in to testify and bring them up on charges of treason; he is attacking Matt Gaetz? How low is the Biden admin willing to go to order McCarthy to do this? Why are they so afraid of Matt Gaetz? Or is this by chance, McCarthy and Gaetz playing 8D chess and pretending to be angry at each other, in order to lure the Dems into their trap?

Trump needs RINO's as long as one of them runs the house and the senate... but that will be short lived both are on their way out of power....
Why does he need RINOS?

Trump is big and strong and would never have to rely on RINOS, in fact, Trump would never put a RINO in his admin.....how dare you speak this way!!

But why aren't super duper MAGA conservatives not in all of the leadership positions?

Why are you guys always voting in "RINOS" to these positions?

Shouldn't Trump have endorsed one of them? I mean, he does only choose the right people right?
Due time... MAGA republican have real power in DC for the first time....

Forum List

Back