House Speaker Kevin McCarthy Declines To Endorse Trump-Looking To Avoid A GOP Civil War.

At some point republicans will have to let Trump go and fade away.

They talk about the weaponization of the federal government by the democrats but they seem to be doing the same thing. It is a fake argument. It does sound cool, though.

Weaponization is a fake argument if they cannot prove anything with there attempts to discredit someone or some organization. A person is guilty if they done some wrong that can be proved.

So they went after Biden with the usual banter and media sensationalism. This does show who is using the government to increase support for Trump and he probably does needs it. But when it backfires, then it will be the largest dump heard around the world.

McCarthy seems to realize that this is going downhill. This will split them, But don't worry with Biden around they still have a target to rally the troops around.

live and fight another day

The titanic that the republicans are on is sinking fast. They need to lose some weight.

Tossing Trump to the side would help but it is kind of to late. They will have to live with it and wait for the next round. Of course with Trump in jail, that will make his cult rising soar.

Democrats should use the Trump disaster for years to come and stoke the crowd with "Remember the (titanic) meaning the Trump.

When Trump looses will he run again? I hope so.

Last edited:
At some point republicans will have to let Trump go and fade away.

They talk about the weaponization of the federal government by the democrats but they seem to be doing the same thing. It is a fake argument. It does sound cool, though.

Weaponization is a fake argument if they cannot prove anything with there attempts to discredit someone or some organization. A person is guilty if they done some wrong that can be proved.

So they went after Biden with the usual banter and media sensationalism. This does show who is using the government to increase support for Trump and he probably does needs it. But when it backfires, then it will be the largest dump heard around the world.

McCarthy seems to realize that this is going downhill. This will split them, But don't worry with Biden around they still have a target to rally the troops around.

live and fight another day

The titanic that the republicans are on is sinking fast. They need to lose some weight.

Tossing Trump to the side would help but it is kind of to late. They will have to live with it and wait for the next round. Of course with Trump in jail, that will make his cult rising soar.

Democrats should use the Trump disaster for years to come and stoke the crowd with "Remember the (titanic) meaning the Trump.

When Trump looses will he run again? I hope so.
I doubt he'll be available to do any running except in.the prison , trying to get away from his many admirers.

No.....Trump can run if he is in prison.......the only requirements for being President...

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

He can be elected President, pardon himself and serve his 4 years...
The state charges , when proven , will not change even if he's elected president { fat chance ). He is facing prison time he can't get out of.

Why do you believe that? Please point to thqt in the constitution....to datw it has never been tested in the courts
It violates fundamental law principles. If everyone could pardon themselves their would be no one in prison and no accountability for any crimes one commits. It would be total anarchy.

No.....Trump can run if he is in prison.......the only requirements for being President...

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

He can be elected President, pardon himself and serve his 4 years...
Yes he can run but it will be an embarrassment for the republicans if he is convicted. Two it will allow Trump to pardon himself which which should put the law and order party argument in prospective.

Yes he can run but it will be an embarrassment for the republicans if he is convicted. Two it will allow Trump to pardon himself which which should put the law and order party argument in prospective.
The founding fathers never imagined a president so corrupt that he would attempt to pardon himself. Some things don't need to be said to be understood. No man can be his own judge. That is implicit.

It is all a matter of interpretation or coming up with an excuse.
It's the basis of all our laws, no one { not even a king - which we specifically do not allow ) can be their own judge.

It's the basis of all our laws, no one { not even a king - which we specifically do not allow ) can be their own judge.
It's not that I disagree with you but unfortunately they gave the president pardoning powers which I cannot understand why they would do this. It literally opening up a can of worms.

Still a lot depend upon if they can get this conviction before the Presidential election. Some are saying that Trump may be able to dismiss the case as the head of the government and by default the Justice Department.

The 14 amendment appears to be the best bet as it specifically bars public officials who were convicted from occupying public office if they engaged in insurrection. So we need to get this conviction before the elections.

It's not that I disagree with you but unfortunately they gave the president pardoning powers which I cannot understand why they would do this. It literally opening up a can of worms.

Still a lot depend upon if they can get this conviction before the Presidential election. Some are saying that Trump may be able to dismiss the case as the head of the government and by default the Justice Department.

The 14 amendment appears to be the best bet as it specifically bars public officials who were convicted from occupying public office if they engaged in insurrection. So we need to get this conviction before the elections.
The power of pardon is a " gift " meant to be bestowed on others, not the president himself

The possibility of trump being elected is very far-fetched in my mind to begin with. We ' ll deal with this IF , and that's a very big if , we ever get there. I' m not really concerned. I 'm more concerned about all the people who are turning a blind eye to all these atrocities trump has done.

Forum List

Back