Reps Lauren Boebert & Matt Gaetz both say they'll nominate Trump to be Speaker Of The House when (if?) the GOP take back the House in 2023

Representatives Lauren Boebert, Matt Gaetz, M.T. Greene, and Paul Gosar are complete idiots, and one has to wonder about the nature and intelligence of the voters who place them in Congress.

There is no reason to pay any attention to what they do, say, or tweet. We lower ourselves by paying attention to them. It is what they want -- attention.

One also has to wonder about the nature of the party they belong to, and whether that party deserves to be in control of Congress starting in 2023. That is especially true when the leader of that party and his close associates are responsible for an attempt to overthrow our duly elected government on Jan. 6.

A. I doubt even Republican Representatives would vote for him

B. He'd never do it. It would require actual work and wouldn't end up with him as President short of a double assassination

Did it ever occur to snowflakes that these two are just saying they will nominate Trump to trigger snowflakes....and that it's working?!

Haha, I like Greene's "conditions" for getting her speaker vote:

'Be a Trump clone'

That's all of them.

They are the junior clown show.

Two representatives will nominate Trump for House Speaker? Trump would have to agree to it; I doubt he would, he'll be busy running for prez. Cute idea, though.

This idea won't result in Trump as speaker, IMO, but it will result in opening the post to non-House members. And others may take advantage of that, once it's thought of.

Two representatives will nominate Trump for House Speaker? Trump would have to agree to it; I doubt he would, he'll be busy running for prez. Cute idea, though.
That's my bet too. Trump is busy running his businesses and getting ready for a run in 2024.

Forum List

Back