Reparations

It is the argument. Learn to think!

back-to-the-future-adventure.gif

Translation - "Yes, I stuck my foot in my mouth, but I won't admit it."

Have a nice day.

there was slavery ALL OVER THE WORLD for
thousands of YEARS

Slavery used to be different.
For example, Greeks would sell themselves or their children into Roman slavery, in order to gain an education or other vocational skills. Then they would buy themselves out of slavery.
Slavery originally started as a way of dealing with criminals when you did not have prisons.
Rarely was it racial or done on the scale of the US south, cotton plantations.

This is going to be like winning the lottery.......again! You can almost see hundreds of millions of DNA tests. we will all be brothers. Truthfully there are going to be people with African blood in them not in on it and they will not be happy. Meanwhile in China....the New rising empire is taking hold!

If you are paid too little to invest and have expenses increasing faster than pay scale, then you are an economic slave.
For example, real estate tends to double in value every decade.
That means rents double.
But mortgage payments do not and remain the same for the life of the mortgage, whether it is 10 year or 30 year.
So those with enough capital to start with, automatically end up owning the income of those they rent to.
That really is unearned, unfair, and inappropriate.
It is landlord speculation by the wealthy that drives housing to be unaffordable to the average worker.
If your mother owned a diamond purchased for
$1000 35 years ago and she leaves it to you----
and you sell it for $20,000 ---do I have a right to
demand that you give me $1900 ? I had a
diamond once----it was stolen because I lived on
the edge of DA HOOOD

Slavery used to be different.
For example, Greeks would sell themselves or their children into Roman slavery, in order to gain an education or other vocational skills. Then they would buy themselves out of slavery.
Slavery originally started as a way of dealing with criminals when you did not have prisons.
Rarely was it racial or done on the scale of the US south, cotton plantations.
you are PATHETICALLY under-educated. It is impossible to even address your level of ignorance

If you are paid too little to invest and have expenses increasing faster than pay scale, then you are an economic slave.
For example, real estate tends to double in value every decade.
That means rents double.
But mortgage payments do not and remain the same for the life of the mortgage, whether it is 10 year or 30 year.
So those with enough capital to start with, automatically end up owning the income of those they rent to.
That really is unearned, unfair, and inappropriate.
It is landlord speculation by the wealthy that drives housing to be unaffordable to the average worker.
Um, so the fuck what?

I note you didn't bring a single name of a slave who is alive today.

Forum List

Back