First official vote for Donald J Trump for Speaker...

I don't know.

Trump endorses McCarthy, which is weird. Make McCarthy look super weak. Then introduce Trump as Nominee for Speaker.

Who's going to vote against him.

It's actually kinda brilliant.

I don't know.

Trump endorses McCarthy, which is weird. Make McCarthy look super weak. Then introduce Trump as Nominee for Speaker.

Trump will never accept because it doesnt exclude him from being prosecuted, to the best of my knowledge. Grandstanding by the Florida Clown.

I don't know.

Its actually kinda imaginary.

I don't know.

He did the same With Jordan who also supported McCarthy. It went nowhere.

Almost everyone knows it will never happen. The only people that think it can happen are delusional.

Its illustrative of how the MAGA mindset translates fervent hopes into perceptions of plausible reality. And their logic of 'owning the libs' trumping any issues of competency or outcome.

Its illustrative of how the MAGA mindset translates fervent hopes into perceptions of plausible reality. And their logic of 'owning the libs' trumping any issues of competency or outcome.
Gaetz is not in Congress to govern. He's there 100% for self-interest reasons only. He's a disgrace and an embarrassment.

Dissociating... Dissolution of reality.
You have no idea what reality is. You have believed the lies and bought into to the censorship as some God send to save this country when it is what is destroying it. There is not one patriot among you stupid assholes.

th

You have no idea what reality is. You have believed the lies and bought into to the censorship as some God send to save this country when it is what is destroying it. There is not one patriot among you stupid assholes.

I'm old enough to remember when Democrats actually promoted the ideas that they now hate.

Forum List

Back