How Does Kevin McCarthy's Policies Differ w/the Rest of the Republicans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
I haven't noticed any policy differences thus far, so if there are I'd like to hear about them.

Anyone have any policies where Kev differs from the rest of his Republican co-horts?

I haven't noticed any policy differences thus far, so if there are I'd like to hear about them.

Anyone have any policies where Kev differs from the rest of his Republican co-horts?
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for someone to tell us. Liz Cheney was dubbed a "RINO" for just trashing the blob.

The GOP is quickly becoming a schizophrenic beast. Its sort of fun to watch

Yall shunned tulsi and she was just as statist as the rest of you cuck leftists. Not much difference in policy, at all.
Is it always about policy? Apparently not.
Open your eyes, faggot.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for someone to tell us. Liz Cheney was dubbed a "RINO" for just trashing the blob.

Buy a mirror, dumbass

One of the thing sis they want more representation on committees. Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger types need to move aside.

Pathetically, yes, it is.

One of the thing sis they want more representation on committees. Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger types need to move aside.
Sounds like you're itching to contribute to this list...

There are several threads regarding Kevin McCarthy. We do NOT need another one! IF you had read the RULES, you would have known to search for one before posting this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back