Zone1 Who was responsible for slavery.

When was that because the laws to prevent the mixing of races was in the 1600's.

Do you enjoy changing the subject? The point of this thread was when on an appeal, Anthony Johnson was legally enabled to take possession of John Castor. Which happened in 1655.

Do you enjoy changing the subject? The point of this thread was when on an appeal, Anthony Johnson was legally enabled to take possession of John Castor. Which happened in 1655.
Actually the title asks "who was responsible for slavery."

hint: The Democratic Party

And that makes capitalism evil in your mind?

Would you like for the government to set prices, profits and wages?
Elon Musk just tried to give himself 50 billion $$ bonus--Whole many live on the streets even though they work but cant afford an apartment. Balance is how everything works correctly.

Wow! Did I have your antisemitic butt pegged or what? I KNEW you were a Jew-hater trying to recruit me for your White Nationalist hate site. Little did you know you were talking to an intelligent, perceptive Jewish woman.

Now get the hell out of here.

Intelligent? That's a laugh. For an example of how wrong you are, I wasn't trying to recruit you for a White Nationalist hate site. Though there is a forum out there where if you were an actual human I would have liked to discuss things with you. But it isn't any sort of White Nationalist forum. It is a forum that, unlike this one, they believe in freedom of speech. It just so happens that everybody there hates me. Not because I am wrong, but because I am right.

Elon Musk just tried to give himself 50 billion $$ bonus--Whole many live on the streets even though they work but cant afford an apartment. Balance is how everything works correctly.
Would you like for the government to set prices, profits and wages?

OK
What's a good reason for selling slave when there are no buyers?

Because when you sell a slave, you are going to find somebody to buy it. Much of our capitalist system is based on trying to sell things to people that they don't really need.

Truths not allowed to be stated doesn't mean they aren't worth knowing.
You have free speech. So no one is preventing you from speaking your mind. I think it's more likely that you said something that wasn't well thought out and you only discovered it when I asked why.

I want Gods kingdom to come and cure everything. I want the 99% on earth living in darkness to believe Jesus over their false religions dogmas.
If capitalism is evil then do you want government to set prices, profits and wages?

It's documented factual history.

Slave breeding was the practice in slave states of the United States of slave owners to systematically force the reproduction of slaves to increase their profits. It included coerced sexual relations between male slaves and women or girls, forced pregnancies of female slaves, and favoring women or young girls who could produce a relatively large number of children. The objective was to increase the number of slaves without incurring the cost of purchase, and to fill labor shortages caused by the abolition of the Atlantic slave trade.

Your OP was white supremacist garbage that didn't even have the real picture of Anthony Johnson. That's because they couldn't take pictures in the 1600's. Slaves were bred like cattle, that's a fact, and it was done outside of normal human hormonal attraction. This is no anti white propaganda son. This is the truth of what was done. So deal with it.. Because your punk --- is trying to blame blacks for slavery in America and that's a lie.

"Documented factual history," as well as history in general is written by the victors. If you are told one thing is true concerning history, chances are the exact opposite is the case. Also, there is a truism that says, "In war, truth is the first casualty." No doubt for the winning side, it remains a casualty. So all of the garbage you posted you can shove right up your "Hate Whity" ass.

Because when you sell a slave, you are going to find somebody to buy it. Much of our capitalist system is based on trying to sell things to people that they don't really need.
So you don't have anyone buying but you're selling anyway?

Goodbye Troll.

You have free speech. So no one is preventing you from speaking your mind. I think it's more likely that you said something that wasn't well thought out and you only discovered it when I asked why.

Yes, I do have free speech. But not here. Believe it.

So you don't have anyone buying but you're selling anyway?

Goodbye Troll.

How could you have missed what I said. Much of our capitalist system is based on selling people things they don't really need. Do you understand? Can you understand? They had no buyers. But they sold the things none the less because they created the market. It is the same with drugs or slaves. The sellers created the market. Having said that, lator gator. You won't be missed.

Forum List

Back