Reparations for Black Farmers will be approved today.

I've never met a black farmer.
There's a few of them here in the South.
They're rich as fuck.
Ever driven through Miss or the black belt? Well no, you obviously haven't.
My wife lived in AL growing up working the fields during the Great Depression
None of those people will benefit from this.
You have to own a farm to qualify for financial aid.
in the depression?....how old are you?...
LOL. I wasn't alive in the depression, but I'm here to tell you that the Edmund Pettis Bridge looks in real life today just like it did on that tv film of blacks getting the shit kicked out of them.

44fe22c6-5d67-4448-9f8b-0fafe8fcdf2a.jpg

But it's so small. I expected a bridge like a couple hundred feet. Not so. I was also surprised to see the wiki entry about racial demographics in the area. From what I could see, there were few whites. The whites may own the largest farms, but there are lots of small black, and dirt poor, farmers.

Very cool drive. Hopefully when we do it again over Easter, we'll take an extra day to so some exploring.

Gaineswood - Wikipedia

This looks still closed though
First White House of the Confederacy, Community Museum, Alabama (thefirstwhitehouse.com)

Don't plan to stop for lunch. Ain't much there.

Lowndes County, Alabama - Wikipedia

The Deep South is a trip.

There's no reparations for slavery here. Trump fucked over black farmers with his welfare to farmers for his tariff war. And the Dept of Agriculture has a long history of giving less support to black farmers. At best, at the most benign view, black farmers lose out because they lack as much access to become "bigger" farms. Of course, the number of white people actually owning farms gets smaller too. Trump sent a lot of cash into rural areas to protect his ass in light of tariffs.

Biden won in large part on black support.

Payback. The art of politics in a partisan world
Biden Bill’s Aid to Minority Farmers Spotlights Post-Trump Pivot - Bloomberg
That's the long and short of it, but to racist whites anytime they even think that a single black person might be benefited in the least by the government, it must be because of a racist policy.
Blacks have benefitted greatly by simply being in this country. Not enough for you??

No country in the World has helped blacks more than America....yet the blacks are never satisfied.....it is like black mail....no matter how much you give them.....they want more.

Essentially that is what the so called black leaders like Jesse Jackson did.....threaten to label a corporation racist unless they contributed millions of dollars to his gang of extortionists......Jesse Jackson was the most sucessful extortionist in history.....dont hear much from him anymore....his son was in the news quite a bit....for his criminal activity as in the acorn does not fall far from the tree.

More waste of our tax dollars.
Look up the definition of racism.......to wit....giving preferential treatment to one race over another.

Hahaha nice try. Affirmative action is used to try and mitigate the effect of racism.

Geeez ......what a idiot.....what is there about this board that attracts such morons?

Let me guess.....birds of a feather flocking together?

Irregardless.....Affirmative action is (according to the liberals definition of racism).....racism....now run along Chump and let the big boys handle all this.

Affirmative action is giving preferential treatment to one race over another to try and mitigate the effect of racism.

Lets just stick with Webster's, big boy.

hehheh Well.....you are saying whether you realize it or not.....racism is ok for some and not for others.

If racism is bad then it is bad for everyone....not just any one particular group.....thus you reveal the hypocrisy of democrats.

I've never met a black farmer.
There's a few of them here in the South.
They're rich as fuck.
Ever driven through Miss or the black belt? Well no, you obviously haven't.
My wife lived in AL growing up working the fields during the Great Depression
None of those people will benefit from this.
You have to own a farm to qualify for financial aid.
in the depression?....how old are you?...
LOL. I wasn't alive in the depression, but I'm here to tell you that the Edmund Pettis Bridge looks in real life today just like it did on that tv film of blacks getting the shit kicked out of them.

44fe22c6-5d67-4448-9f8b-0fafe8fcdf2a.jpg

But it's so small. I expected a bridge like a couple hundred feet. Not so. I was also surprised to see the wiki entry about racial demographics in the area. From what I could see, there were few whites. The whites may own the largest farms, but there are lots of small black, and dirt poor, farmers.

Very cool drive. Hopefully when we do it again over Easter, we'll take an extra day to so some exploring.

Gaineswood - Wikipedia

This looks still closed though
First White House of the Confederacy, Community Museum, Alabama (thefirstwhitehouse.com)

Don't plan to stop for lunch. Ain't much there.

Lowndes County, Alabama - Wikipedia

The Deep South is a trip.

Beautiful house. Glad they saved it. Lots of history in the deep south.

Donald Trump, during his administration, gave out $28 billion to farmers, and when asked how many black farmers in South Carolina benefited. He (Lindsey) was as quiet as a church mouse.
yeah. Not exactly news that Trump fucked over black farmers.

But the dems slipped into a reconcillation bill because .... they could.

How exactly did Trump fuck over black farmers?
So people who never owned slaves are providing "reparations" to people who were never slaves.

Our country is truly fluxored.
There's no reparations for slavery here. Trump fucked over black farmers with his welfare to farmers for his tariff war. And the Dept of Agriculture has a long history of giving less support to black farmers. At best, at the most benign view, black farmers lose out because they lack as much access to become "bigger" farms. Of course, the number of white people actually owning farms gets smaller too. Trump sent a lot of cash into rural areas to protect his ass in light of tariffs.

I had a neighbor once who was a black farmer....he grew corn.....what most did not know he used that corn to make moonshine....very good moonshine and very cheap....he was quite popular with the politicians.....he gave them a nice kickback not to interfere in his business.

I met a black farmer from Jamaica once. Ganjamon. The politicians didn't like him much, I heard he shot a sheriff.

Donald Trump, during his administration, gave out $28 billion to farmers, and when asked how many black farmers in South Carolina benefited. He (Lindsey) was as quiet as a church mouse.

So people who never owned slaves are providing "reparations" to people who were never slaves.

Blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzzzzzz

The spin doesn't change the fact that this is an attempt at reparations, swampy.

I had a neighbor once who was a black farmer....he grew corn.....what most did not know he used that corn to make moonshine....very good moonshine and very cheap....he was quite popular with the politicians.....he gave them a nice kickback not to interfere in his business.

I met a black farmer from Jamaica once. Ganjamon. The politicians didn't like him much, I heard he shot a sheriff.

Did he shoot the deputy?

The spin doesn't change the fact that this is an attempt at reparations, swampy.
We need to at least get a radiation bomb for each blue city.

More waste of our tax dollars.
Look up the definition of racism.......to wit....giving preferential treatment to one race over another.

Hahaha nice try. Affirmative action is used to try and mitigate the effect of racism.

Geeez ......what a idiot.....what is there about this board that attracts such morons?

Let me guess.....birds of a feather flocking together?

Irregardless.....Affirmative action is (according to the liberals definition of racism).....racism....now run along Chump and let the big boys handle all this.

Affirmative action is giving preferential treatment to one race over another to try and mitigate the effect of racism.

Lets just stick with Webster's, big boy.

hehheh Well.....you are saying whether you realize it or not.....racism is ok for some and not for others.

If racism is bad then it is bad for everyone....not just any one particular group.....thus you reveal the hypocrisy of democrats.

I've said mud conflated the def. of racism with the def. of affirmative action.

We need to at least get a radiation bomb for each blue city.

Well, I live in a blue city, so I don't cotton to the idea of nuking my neighborhood. Not all of the people who live in blue areas are bat-shit-crazy Prog-Fascists.

Did he shoot the deputy?

Oh No. Of course not He claimed it was self defense or something.....

Did he shoot the deputy?

Oh No. Of course not He claimed it was self defense or something.....

I heard it was a capital offense.

Forum List

Back