Reparations for Black Farmers will be approved today.

I've never met a black farmer.
There's a few of them here in the South.
They're rich as fuck.
Ever driven through Miss or the black belt? Well no, you obviously haven't.
My wife lived in AL growing up working the fields during the Great Depression
None of those people will benefit from this.
You have to own a farm to qualify for financial aid.
in the depression?....how old are you?...

Donald Trump, during his administration, gave out $28 billion to farmers, and when asked how many black farmers in South Carolina benefited. He (Lindsey) was as quiet as a church mouse.
yeah. Not exactly news that Trump fucked over black farmers.

But the dems slipped into a reconcillation bill because .... they could.

How exactly did Trump fuck over black farmers?
So people who never owned slaves are providing "reparations" to people who were never slaves.

Our country is truly fluxored.
There's no reparations for slavery here. Trump fucked over black farmers with his welfare to farmers for his tariff war. And the Dept of Agriculture has a long history of giving less support to black farmers. At best, at the most benign view, black farmers lose out because they lack as much access to become "bigger" farms. Of course, the number of white people actually owning farms gets smaller too. Trump sent a lot of cash into rural areas to protect his ass in light of tariffs.

Biden won in large part on black support.

Payback. The art of politics in a partisan world
Biden Bill’s Aid to Minority Farmers Spotlights Post-Trump Pivot - Bloomberg

Well, the chickens have come home to roost.......if this does not really create a lot of outrage amongst the electorate nothing will.

This will happen under the chinese virus relief package......when this becomes known it will be interesting to see the reaction.

Thats not reparations Lyndsey---that is flat racism and thievery....

No difference

Donald Trump, during his administration, gave out $28 billion to farmers, and when asked how many black farmers in South Carolina benefited. He (Lindsey) was as quiet as a church mouse.

Yes, of course Trump should have known specifically the impact of a bill on black farmers in South Carolina.

Dumb ass ...

Nobody really expected "Donnie the Disaster" to know much of anything. Sen. Graham knows better, but he knelt down and kissed the Ring.

So quizzing Trump on one demographic in one State did make sense, huh? LOL.

Truth of course is whatever your Democrat masters say it is. Trump doesn't get it

Nobody quizzed Trumpybear. Why would they? Graham, the Senator from S. Carolina, was the one who called the aid reparations.

You were all jacked out of shape that Trump couldn't say specifically the effect of a $28 billion bill on black farmers in South Carolina.

You just constantly shift positions, you're such a slime ball

Of that $28 billion how much did he allocate to farmers with a specific skin color?
bendog do you care to answer?
Trust me, I'm not mad at you...I love this shit. You are forcing good real Americans to hate Ni@@ers again...please keep it up.
Please, please. please.....Make America Racist Again!

More waste of our tax dollars.
Look up the definition of racism.......to wit....giving preferential treatment to one race over another.

Hahaha nice try. Affirmative action is used to try and mitigate the effect of racism.

Geeez ......what a idiot.....what is there about this board that attracts such morons?

Let me guess.....birds of a feather flocking together?

Irregardless.....Affirmative action is (according to the liberals definition of racism).....racism....now run along Chump and let the big boys handle all this.

Yes, of course Trump should have known specifically the impact of a bill on black farmers in South Carolina.

Dumb ass ...

Nobody really expected "Donnie the Disaster" to know much of anything. Sen. Graham knows better, but he knelt down and kissed the Ring.

So quizzing Trump on one demographic in one State did make sense, huh? LOL.

Truth of course is whatever your Democrat masters say it is. Trump doesn't get it

Nobody quizzed Trumpybear. Why would they? Graham, the Senator from S. Carolina, was the one who called the aid reparations.

You were all jacked out of shape that Trump couldn't say specifically the effect of a $28 billion bill on black farmers in South Carolina.

You just constantly shift positions, you're such a slime ball

You cannot prove what you claim so be quiet.

Well, the chickens have come home to roost.......if this does not really create a lot of outrage amongst the electorate nothing will.

This will happen under the chinese virus relief package......when this becomes known it will be interesting to see the reaction.

So Democrats rail, scream, whine, bitch, and claim to oppose RACISM - spend half their time calling others RACIST - and are just about to pass a RACIST bill that awards an extreme minority of people tax / deficit dollars BASED ON THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN.....

Only something this hypocritical, this racist, this f*ed-up could come from DEMOCRATS.

Provide a link that proves Black farmers were excluded or impeded in any way from President Trump's farm aid.

hehheh Don't hold your breath waiting for a response.....those who lie just run away when they are exposed.

1615399056732.png

Snowflakes, you have been immortalized in this meme....

Not a problem, let our children and grandchildren deal with our fiscal irresponsibility.
Remember it’s all about me, my, and I want it now without sacrificing shit, especially work, exactly what our descendants will receive, a pile of shit!

Forum List

Back