Reparations for Black Farmers will be approved today.

There is no question that blacks have been victimized by past wrongs.
The question is are reparations a proper response to what happened well over 150 years ago?
Considering all the blood spilled to free slaves and all the legal and special governmental
actions taken to boost blacks, reparations are not the way to go.

It will open the flood gates for so many special interest groups looking for their hand out too.
No living blacks have been victimized by past wrongs other than great society and welfare state.

explain your post for me. in your words.

It is a counter narrative to the premise of the prior poster's comment that no living blacks have been victimized by past wrongs other than great society and welfare state.

Does that help?
thanks. sure. now, Abraham Lincoln freed the black people from demofks. So I'm still trying to figure out how it is they were wronged after that? Oh and why demofks are the only ones holding the black people down still today? demofks truly believe the black people are inferior. why?

Glad to help. Not sure what to tell you about your other misconceptions. Possibly an upper level American History Class post WWII to current period.
What are those misconceptions?

Well, the chickens have come home to roost.......if this does not really create a lot of outrage amongst the electorate nothing will.

This will happen under the chinese virus relief package......when this becomes known it will be interesting to see the reaction.

What's sort of ironic is that several years ago Gov. Deal in Georgia proposed training state penitentiary inmates in agriculture, so they would be well qualified to get jobs picking cotton and other jobs in farming when they got out.

Libs had a conniption, because a majority of Georgia's penal population was black and farming was considered "beneath" blacks and "racist"
Blacks can only be trained in brain surgery and rocket science in prison.
We gotta train convicts to work on Space X and not have them doing jobs UNFIT for Kangs

The question is are reparations a proper response to what happened well over 150 years ago?
Considering all the blood spilled to free slaves and all the legal and special governmental

It will open the flood gates for so many special interest groups looking for their hand out too.
No living blacks have been victimized by past wrongs other than great society and welfare state.

It is a counter narrative to the premise of the prior poster's comment that no living blacks have been victimized by past wrongs other than great society and welfare state.

Does that help?
thanks. sure. now, Abraham Lincoln freed the black people from demofks. So I'm still trying to figure out how it is they were wronged after that? Oh and why demofks are the only ones holding the black people down still today? demofks truly believe the black people are inferior. why?

Glad to help. Not sure what to tell you about your other misconceptions. Possibly an upper level American History Class post WWII to current period.

All of them.

Does that help?

All of them.
So Lincoln didn’t free blacks? You are complicated for sure. Your kind of stupid is well advertised

Exactly how many times are we going to give black farmers free shit?!

The Previous poster was talking about President Trump screwing over the Black Farmers.
Actually it was President Obama's Administration that screwed over the Black Farmers in the Pigford case.

The USDA was sued for discriminatory practices that were actually discriminatory.
The farmers were screwed with the settlement, unable to recover damages, and the little bit of money they were awarded still hasn't been paid to them*.

So ... I am pretty sure that wouldn't count as paying them anything.

* The last interview I heard with one of the farmers was around the middle of February this year, they had not been paid the money at that time, nor were they optimistic the payment would be coming.

Last edited:
There are 'apartments,' and there are 'apartments.'

"Communal apartments, where strangers lived as one big family, shaped many generations of Soviet and Russian citizens, and continue to exist even today.
Communal apartments are a unique Russian phenomenon. They first appeared after the revolution in 1917, when residential real estate became public property.

The authorities began to divide up the apartments of wealthy citizens into smaller units in order to solve the chronic housing shortage …. many peasants were also forced to seek shelter in cities in order to survive as collectivization robbed them of a livelihood. Securing a job at a factory or institution meant that they could get a room in a communal apartment.

An adult was eligible for about 10 square meters, and a child was eligible for five (these regulations changed later). The peasants of yesterday were the new neighbors of the pre-revolutionary intelligentsia; kitchen staff started sharing bathrooms with university professors. This lifestyle may not have been easy, but it adhered to the official ideology of Communal apartments .... residential real estate became public property. The authorities began to divide up the apartments of wealthy citizens into smaller units in order to solve the chronic housing shortage brought on by the country’s rapid industrialization, which attracted many people to big cities.

Fortunately, I never lived in a communal apartment. My parents did.

More waste of our tax dollars.
Look up the definition of racism.......to wit....giving preferential treatment to one race over another.

Hahaha nice try. Affirmative action is used to try and mitigate the effect of racism.
Affirmative Action is racist. Any policy that favors a person according to their skin color is racist.
Have you ever read the EO?
Affirmative action is racist.
I thought as much. You're just repeating what you've heard other people say and have no idea what the text of the EO actually states.

I've never met a black farmer.
Neither have I. There are a bunch of black landscapers, but I don't like using them when I sod the yard.
They charge more for the sod. They only purchase sod that comes with an added label that reads...
"Green Side...Up!."

So the current wrongs based upon the white supremacist origins of this country don't count? It's only been 57 years since the U.S. was legally desegregated and the change in laws didn't immediately cause a full and corresponding change in behavior.

This message board is a perfect example.

Look up the definition of racism.......to wit....giving preferential treatment to one race over another.
Sure, like when the United States was first founded and for the next 187 years thereafter. But that wasn't bad right?
Most of that time was a different era with different understanding and standards.
But you want to apply today’s standards to those other eras. That’s nefarious. You’re the evil person.
he thinks he speaks for blacks, can't get more insulting than that.
Who thinks he speaks for blacks?

Hahaha nice try. Affirmative action is used to try and mitigate the effect of racism.
Affirmative Action is racist. Any policy that favors a person according to their skin color is racist.
Have you ever read the EO?
Affirmative action is racist.
I thought as much. You're just repeating what you've heard other people say and have no idea what the text of the EO actually states.
I don't give a damn what it says. I have the right to my opinion.

My mistake, you made all three definitions

O pin ion​
noun
  1. a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge
    "I'm writing to voice my opinion on an issue of great importance"
  2. the beliefs or views of a large number or majority of people about a particular thing [not necessarily based on fact or knowledge]
    "the changing climate of opinion"
  3. an estimation of the quality or worth of someone or something [not necessarily based on fact or knowledge]
    "I had a higher opinion of myself than I deserved" [ditto]

My mistake, you made all three definitions
O pin ion​
noun
  1. a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge
    "I'm writing to voice my opinion on an issue of great importance"
  2. the beliefs or views of a large number or majority of people about a particular thing [not necessarily based on fact or knowledge]
    "the changing climate of opinion"
  3. an estimation of the quality or worth of someone or something [not necessarily based on fact or knowledge]
    "I had a higher opinion of myself than I deserved" [ditto]
Don't bother with the old guy. He's mad because his applesauce had lumps in it this morning and it hurt his dentures.

Well, the chickens have come home to roost.......if this does not really create a lot of outrage amongst the electorate nothing will.

This will happen under the chinese virus relief package......when this becomes known it will be interesting to see the reaction.

....the capitol NEEDS to be invaded...those dumb mofos need to be hit with frying pans ......so much insane shit

Forum List

Back