Reparations for Black Farmers will be approved today.

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Well, the chickens have come home to roost.......if this does not really create a lot of outrage amongst the electorate nothing will.

This will happen under the chinese virus relief package......when this becomes known it will be interesting to see the reaction.

My question is, did the GOP offer an amendment to change or delete this part of the Bill? I understand that if none of the Dems vote against this amendment then it isn't changed, but did they do anything to stop it? One might think it is unconstitutional, they aren't supposed to be allowed to discriminate against somebody based on race, either for or against anybody. Maybe that's the plan, challenge it in court.

Well, the chickens have come home to roost.......if this does not really create a lot of outrage amongst the electorate nothing will.

This will happen under the chinese virus relief package......when this becomes known it will be interesting to see the reaction.

What's sort of ironic is that several years ago Gov. Deal in Georgia proposed training state penitentiary inmates in agriculture, so they would be well qualified to get jobs picking cotton and other jobs in farming when they got out.

Libs had a conniption, because a majority of Georgia's penal population was black and farming was considered "beneath" blacks and "racist"

Donald Trump, during his administration, gave out $28 billion to farmers, and when asked how many black farmers in South Carolina benefited. He (Lindsey) was as quiet as a church mouse.
Explain what he gave out in massive detail. And bring it down to many levels in massive detail...Dear Gaia...bring the nukes here and end this.

Thats not reparations Lyndsey---that is flat racism and thievery....

My question is, did the GOP offer an amendment to change or delete this part of the Bill? I understand that if none of the Dems vote against this amendment then it isn't changed, but did they do anything to stop it? One might think it is unconstitutional, they aren't supposed to be allowed to discriminate against somebody based on race, either for or against anybody. Maybe that's the plan, challenge it in court.

I think the overwhelming sentiment here is that it never should've been included in the first place...

Donald Trump, during his administration, gave out $28 billion to farmers, and when asked how many black farmers in South Carolina benefited. He (Lindsey) was as quiet as a church mouse.
yeah. Not exactly news that Trump fucked over black farmers.

But the dems slipped into a reconcillation bill because .... they could.

That's true. Very little chance of compromise legislation, they must have figured if the top 1% can get tax cuts through the process, why not black farmers too!

Forum List

Back