Top Democrat Marc Elias Proposes Chinese-Style Censorship – Only Approved Republicans Will Be Allowed to Run for Future Office

Thats why we elected him. He clearly wanted what was best for the country.

Im amazed how people claim he is corrupt after only 4 years in politics, while overlooking those he set out to kick in the balls have been living off the public dime for DECADES.
Trump has been corrupt for decades.
some are just willing to continue the status quo due to political beliefs. Thats why we are screwed as a country.

If you put forth a democrat who isn't a career politician and who wants to clean up the corruption in DC I would vote for them and give them a shot. It won't happen because one doesn't exist.
Republicans have been far more corrupt than democrats ever thought about being, then they try to cover their asses.

First order of business?

January 2 2017
House Republicans on Monday night voted 119-74 to eviscerate Congress’ outside ethics watchdog and put it under the control of the very same lawmakers it’s meant to be keeping in check.
Under a proposal by Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-VA), the Office of Congressional Ethics, set up in 2008 to investigate allegations of misconduct against lawmakers, will be controlled by the House Ethics Committee. Republicans voted in favor of the change Monday night without so much as a debate beforehand.

Trump and his cult are.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praised a communist.
Trump's cult praised communism.

They love Trump.
Trump loves communists.

“I was really being tough and so was he. And we would go back and forth. And then we fell in love, ok? No really. He wrote me beautiful letters. And they’re great letters. And then we fell in love.”

View attachment 580976
Look at the asshole who worships communism every day.

Top Democrat Marc Elias Proposes Chinese-Style Censorship – Only Approved Republicans Will Be Allowed to Run for Future Office

23 Dec 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft
Far-left Attorney Marc Elias was involved in the Steele dossier which was the garbage report created to slander candidate and then President Trump and tie him to Russia. They knew it was all a lie. Democrats, the FBI and US Intelligence agencies used the slanderous document to run a continuous coup against President Trump throughout his administration.
It was all a lie.
Marc Elias was behind nearly every major Democrat 2020 legal challenge concerning the fraudulent 2020 presidential election.
On Thursday news broke that China had removed a Hong Kong University monument in honor of the Tianmen Square victims of the 1989 Communist Party attack on student protesters.
China now has complete control over Hong Kong and only certified candidates who are members of the communist party are able to run for office in the former democratic haven.
Marc Elias wants that same authority for the Democrat Party. Elias proposed new rules to only allow approved Republicans to run for office in America.
This isn’t your daddy’s Democrat Party.

These are not good people.

Commentary:
That's what they're trying to do with the January 6 show trial re: Jim Jordan--set up for what Elias is getting at. Just as China is presently doing in Hong Kong.
Part of me is thinking "go for it". I suggest you have top rated security if you do, because I don't think it would sit well with American people.
As of yet, no one has been charged with "Insurrection" or "Treason". Maybe they are holding off until the run-up to the 2022 primaries, when they can create chaos by filing insurrection charges against any Republican who ever expressed doubts about the 2020 election.
Before Nov 2022 things will get worse--because of hijinks like Elias is suggesting forces those going along with it to be all in. If that merry-go-round stops, they're in big trouble. Apparently, Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies think they have the upper hand if they're even thinking of introducing un-constitutional crap like that.
PM/DSA Democrat Commies are not going to be willing to cede power to the Republicans in 2022 regardless of who wins the next election. I wonder what Schumer is hiding that will allow them to cheat their way into a veto proof House and Senate? If they do, so long Republic .... hello rebellion.
Although Durham has indicted Sussman, he has yet to nail Elias and he certainly should be doing so. Elias has been connected to the Clintons, Perkins-Coies and the Steele Dossier.
See: The Return Of Marc Elias: The Lawyer Implicated In The Clinton Dossier Scandal Is Back In The News
Joe McCarthy was right to expose Commies in gov't, allowing these small-hat Stalinist gangsters any say in this Republic was a terrible mistake.

mccarthytoldja-jpg.252786

Elias is just pointing out that those who have participated in an insurrection are disqualified from holding office, as describe in the 14th amendment section 3. It doesnt matter which party your from, its any public office of any party. Its a misrepresentation to say that only approved republicans are allowed, which means gateway pundit is trash as usual: is reliable news sources please. Also Elias is hardly a top democrat, he is an election lawyer and ive never heard of him before.

you really want any authoritarian government? thats what you get when you coup to override the will of the voters. In a democracy, the last thing you want is coup plotters holding office.

And how do you know Trump "was not fond of having to pay off politicians"?

Because the snake oil salesman told you so? Er.......

Trump is as corrupt as the rest of them, why do you think he doesn't want his tax returns released?
who cares. to piss off liberals is quite possible. if something was wrong the IRS would crawl up his ass because THEY DO SEE THEM.

Given they don't miss a thing on my returns I'm sure they looked at Trump's very closely.

Elias is just pointing out that those who have participated in an insurrection are disqualified from holding office, as describe in the 14th amendment section 3. It doesnt matter which party your from, its any public office of any party. Its a misrepresentation to say that only approved republicans are allowed, which means gateway pundit is trash as usual: is reliable news sources please. Also Elias is hardly a top democrat, he is an election lawyer and ive never heard of him before.

you really want any authoritarian government? thats what you get when you coup to override the will of the voters. In a democracy, the last thing you want is coup plotters holding office.
There was no insurrection, you fucking moron.

You're a communist?

I thought they were smarter...
I didn't vote for the commie.
You're a communist?

No, they aren't, look at Trump.

1640851108816.png

“I was really being tough and so was he. And we would go back and forth. And then we fell in love, ok? No really. He wrote me beautiful letters. And they’re great letters. And then we fell in love.”

You're a communist?

I didn't vote for the commie.
You're a communist?

No, they aren't, look at Trump.

View attachment 581329

23 Dec 2021 ~~ By Jim Hoft
Far-left Attorney Marc Elias was involved in the Steele dossier which was the garbage report created to slander candidate and then President Trump and tie him to Russia. They knew it was all a lie. Democrats, the FBI and US Intelligence agencies used the slanderous document to run a continuous coup against President Trump throughout his administration.
It was all a lie.
Marc Elias was behind nearly every major Democrat 2020 legal challenge concerning the fraudulent 2020 presidential election.
On Thursday news broke that China had removed a Hong Kong University monument in honor of the Tianmen Square victims of the 1989 Communist Party attack on student protesters.
China now has complete control over Hong Kong and only certified candidates who are members of the communist party are able to run for office in the former democratic haven.
Marc Elias wants that same authority for the Democrat Party. Elias proposed new rules to only allow approved Republicans to run for office in America.
This isn’t your daddy’s Democrat Party.

These are not good people.

Commentary:
That's what they're trying to do with the January 6 show trial re: Jim Jordan--set up for what Elias is getting at. Just as China is presently doing in Hong Kong.
Part of me is thinking "go for it". I suggest you have top rated security if you do, because I don't think it would sit well with American people.
As of yet, no one has been charged with "Insurrection" or "Treason". Maybe they are holding off until the run-up to the 2022 primaries, when they can create chaos by filing insurrection charges against any Republican who ever expressed doubts about the 2020 election.
Before Nov 2022 things will get worse--because of hijinks like Elias is suggesting forces those going along with it to be all in. If that merry-go-round stops, they're in big trouble. Apparently, Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies think they have the upper hand if they're even thinking of introducing un-constitutional crap like that.
PM/DSA Democrat Commies are not going to be willing to cede power to the Republicans in 2022 regardless of who wins the next election. I wonder what Schumer is hiding that will allow them to cheat their way into a veto proof House and Senate? If they do, so long Republic .... hello rebellion.
Although Durham has indicted Sussman, he has yet to nail Elias and he certainly should be doing so. Elias has been connected to the Clintons, Perkins-Coies and the Steele Dossier.
See: The Return Of Marc Elias: The Lawyer Implicated In The Clinton Dossier Scandal Is Back In The News
Joe McCarthy was right to expose Commies in gov't, allowing these small-hat Stalinist gangsters any say in this Republic was a terrible mistake.

mccarthytoldja-jpg.252786

Exactly. Democracy IS under a huge attack but it is from the left, not from the right.

Forum List

Back