Press Conference?

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
So, here we are, working towards two months in office, and Alzheimer's Joe still hasn't had a solo press conference.

He's scheduled to give a speech tomorrow night (and it'll be interesting to see how he fares in that), but there's been exactly zero opportunity for the press to pose questions in an unrehearsed, spontaneous setting. You have to go all the way back to Calvin Coolidge before you find another President who avoided the press so vigorously.

I think the reason is obvious, and anyone who has an IQ which surpasses their shoe size knows the reason, as well. The man is deteriorating, and rapidly. His handlers understand how such an environment would be an epic and unqualified disaster for the administration, so they're doing everything they can think of to limit his availability to the press, which right now consists primarily of shotgunned questions in informal settings.

How anyone can maintain any measurable level of confidence in the man is a mystery. I would love to see some of our more vocal leftists here defend this.

Biden says he would be a President for all Americans. Well, "all Americans" would like to hear from their President...

So, here we are, working towards two months in office, and Alzheimer's Joe still hasn't had a solo press conference.

He's scheduled to give a speech tomorrow night (and it'll be interesting to see how he fares in that), but there's been exactly zero opportunity for the press to pose questions in an unrehearsed, spontaneous setting. You have to go all the way back to Calvin Coolidge before you find another President who avoided the press so vigorously.

I think the reason is obvious, and anyone who has an IQ which surpasses their shoe size knows the reason, as well. The man is deteriorating, and rapidly. His handlers understand how such an environment would be an epic and unqualified disaster for the administration, so they're doing everything they can think of to limit his availability to the press, which right now consists primarily of shotgunned questions in informal settings.

How anyone can maintain any measurable level of confidence in the man is a mystery. I would love to see some of our more vocal leftists here defend this.

Biden says he would be a President for all Americans. Well, "all Americans" would like to hear from their President...

Not even with reading a pre-written script on a telepromter and fielding scripted softball questions with scripted answers, will we see this schmuck expose his true ineptitude to the world. That's what weak, ineffectual disingenuous politicians like Joe Biden do: Try to hide their thinly-veiled incompetence behind a fraudulent kabuki theater of deceit.

Baghdad Bob, Josef Goebbels, Tokyo Rose, Richard Nixon, and Satan himself are all sitting in a room somewhere in the afterlife, laughing their asses off at this fool.

Well we know he cannot control his son or his dogs. It is probably not better we learn his bowels join that list.

Not even with reading a pre-written script on a telepromter and fielding scripted softball questions with scripted answers, will we see this schmuck expose his true ineptitude to the world. That's what weak, ineffectual disingenuous politicians like Joe Biden do: Try to hide their thinly-veiled incompetence behind a fraudulent kabuki theater of deceit.

Baghdad Bob, Josef Goebbels, Tokyo Rose, Richard Nixon, and Satan himself are all sitting in a room somewhere in the afterlife, laughing their asses off at this fool.
Boy, that is a relief. Trump showed his assholery early on.

At least Trump's assholiness was straight up front and straight from the heart.

I'd rather have someone come right put and tell me what they intend to do, instead of doing it undercover of the darkness and behind my back, like this administration.

No transparency whatever.

No 'State Of The Union'.....a 'press conference'.

Since it is being reported that VP Harris is currently assuming the role as president by meeting with and taking calls from foreign leaders for Dementia Joe, can we assume she will be the actual one holding the Press Conference, too?

I'd rather have someone come right put and tell me what they intend to do, instead of doing it undercover of the darkness and behind my back, like this administration.

Oh, that's alright. He tried to do lots of crap under cover of darkness. We are well rid of the asshole.I would rather people just not be assholes in the first place. Amazing how he sucked you in. Some people are just easy, I guess.

Oh, that's alright. He tried to do lots of crap under cover of darkness. We are well rid of the asshole.I would rather people just not be assholes in the first place. Amazing how he sucked you in. Some people are just easy, I guess.

That's swell, but this thread is about the fact that Biden's been in office almost two months and hasn't done a solo press conference.

The only thing that makes sense is that they're scared as fuck to let Biden go into that environment unrehearsed and unscripted. The question, then, is "Why?"

I think we all know the answer to that...

If Biden can't hold his own in a Dem-friendly media press conference, how the hell is he expected to hold his own talking to world leaders?

Oh yeah, that's right - he's NOT. Harris is reportedly carrying out all of his duties talking to world leaders while Joe naps...

:p

Trump had the exact right approach to deal with these cushy lifer politicians...Dims and Republicans...and they all hated the threat he posed.

Trump had the exact right approach to deal with these cushy lifer politicians...Dims and Republicans...and they all hated the threat he posed.
Looks like his approach was to lose election after 4 years of what is ranked as worst presidency in the history of the country and go home to Florida after sparking an mob attack on both houses of congress in a final attempt to overthrow the election.

Looks like his approach was to lose election after 4 years of what is ranked as worst presidency in the history of the country and go home to Florida after sparking an mob attack on both houses of congress in a final attempt to overthrow the election.

Howsabout trying responding to the point in the OP?

About why he has not had a Q & A press conference? Has not needed one. I have not missed it. I like the administration's progress on Covid, including approval of a new one shot vaccine. He got the Covid relief package passed. Dow just hit an all time high, so it looks like business is happy. If he will keep making progress, I do not care if you get to have a Q & A or not.

When you see Dementia Joe walk out onto the stage it works like this: If he is alone, forget it. That clown can't remember where the hell he is. If, however, he has "Dr" Jill with him (tugging at his elbow to keep him on point) - he might actually speak. Just make damned sure that you keep your wives and your children far away from him.....

About why he has not had a Q & A press conference? Has not needed one. I have not missed it. I like the administration's progress on Covid, including approval of a new one shot vaccine. He got the Covid relief package passed. Dow just hit an all time high, so it looks like business is happy. If he will keep making progress, I do not care if you get to have a Q & A or not.

Oh he needs a press conference, alright. Joe Biden should be up in front of the press right now explaining to the country why his immigration policies have caused a massive clusterfuck on the border.

Except he doesn't dare. Put him up in front of real journalists who ask real questions, and America is going to see in less than a minute that the emperor is butt-assed naked.

Or else he'd just walk away from the podium, like he always seems to. So how long do you think he can hide behind his Psak-puppet Press Secretary before everything caused by his idiotic malarkey literally blows up in his face?

If you don't see what's coming down the pipe thanks to the idiots in charge now, you're truly deaf, dumb, blind, under a rock, out of the loop, and not paying very close attention.

Even Stevie Wonder can see this coming from two miles away.

/thread

Politico is having to write excuses for him now????

"Part of the White House strategy before the Covid package passed was aimed at avoiding the kinds of storyline distractions that Biden can sometimes create in less guarded moments. That’s one reason the White House so far has avoided putting Biden in front of reporters for more in-depth questioning."

:laughing0301::21::lmao::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back