Rep. Pascrell Jr. Seeks To Disbar giuliani And 22 Other trump Lawyers

How is suing for libel comparable to trying to disbar someone's attorneys for representing them?
Suing for libel is attempting to stop an argument rather than counter it.

Just as you said.
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Suing for libel is suing to stop false statements that are disparaging from continuing.

Do you know the ultimate defense to a libel suit?

I'll tell you.

THE FUCKING TRUTH!!!

Nobody's doing that here. No, they are trying to stop the very lawyers bringing the action.

This reeks of fear and confirms the truth.
And do you know what the defense to disbarment is? Being a legitimate lawyer instead of filing bullshit lawsuits.
There's a remedy for frivolous lawsuits.

I have not seen one single sanction even requested so far.

Just admit that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and go away.

As an attorney, I can say categorically that this Pascrell guy is a disgrace to himself, to Congress, and assuming he is a member of the NJ Bar, to the Bar.

Our Congress is a political abomination. Congressional districts are carved up in such a way that insane populations are grouped together and given the ability to elect insane, compromised individuals to a national legislative body, thus giving the totally false impression that they "represent" something other than a small group of whacked out idiots. He is one of the products of this flawed system, as are AOC and the other members of the so-called "Squad," Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, and many others.

Name someone this crazy on the Right. I won't hold my breath.

Bullshit lawsuits is a matter of opinion, libel is a matter of fact (or actually the willful ignorance of facts)

Poseur.

Actually frivolous lawsuits are a fact, provable in court by a lack of evidence to support the claims in the complaint, or a deficiency of claims.

That is why Giuliani's lawsuit in Pennsylvania was not only dismissed, but dismissed "with prejudice"

What flailing, you tried a false equivocation, got called on it, and now are just blathering.

Run away poseur, you got called out and bitch slapped.
Nah. You just don't like the fact that Trump is doing what you accuse others of doing.

If there are witnesses actually coming forward, then the lawsuits are not frivolous.

Many of the affidavits Trump has, were completed by people entering their claims on a website. Many were rife with errors, lies and hearsay. Hence why they were not admitted as evidence.

Bullshit lawsuits is a matter of opinion, libel is a matter of fact (or actually the willful ignorance of facts)

Poseur.

Actually frivolous lawsuits are a fact, provable in court by a lack of evidence to support the claims in the complaint, or a deficiency of claims.

That is why Giuliani's lawsuit in Pennsylvania was not only dismissed, but dismissed "with prejudice"

Not even close.

"dismissed with prejudice" doesn't mean anything at that level because the prejudice can also be appealed.

No one thinks that Biden received more legal votes than The President.
No one-
I swear, sometimes Trump makes up crazy shit just to see if you idiots will believe it.

I get that you are in a Cult
It's a pretty well established cult.
It's still a cult.
You only regurgitate what the cult leaders tell you.
You refuse to break free.

I didn't need the President to tell me that this election was going to be ripe with fraud any thinking person could see that coming.
The Establishment has spent 4 years working to remove him - this is just the latest attempt.
The Democrat Party wouldn't be the Democrat Party if they didn't try to overturn the will of the people.
You should abandon your cult - you would see that this is what they always do.

What flailing, you tried a false equivocation, got called on it, and now are just blathering.

Run away poseur, you got called out and bitch slapped.
Nah. You just don't like the fact that Trump is doing what you accuse others of doing.

It's not the same thing.

Trying to prevent someone from being represented, which this is about, is not the same as defending yourself from libel or slander.

But you will keep at this because you are a dishonest loser, a cum sucking useless old cock who will make the world a better place when they are 6 feet under it.

Poseur.

Didn't you hear? This was all part of the plan.

If there are witnesses actually coming forward, then the lawsuits are not frivolous.

Many of the affidavits Trump has, were completed by people entering their claims on a website. Many were rife with errors, lies and hearsay. Hence why they were not admitted as evidence.

I laugh
The votes of course were not rife with fraud or errors.
They were pristine
It takes a special kind of stupid to believe as you do.

Trying to prevent someone from being represented, which this is about, is not the same as defending yourself from libel or slander.
They're not trying to prevent him from being represented, doofus. They're saying that Giuliani is filing frivolous lawsuits which should result in his disbarment as he is abusing his position as an officer of the court.

Trump is free to be represented by any legitimate lawyer. At least, any legitimate lawyer that would be willing to take his case, and there's not too many people willing to participate in his bullshit legal scheme.

There's consequences for actions. Something conservatives used to champion, but since they've devoted themselves to a spoiled brat like Trump have completely abandoned.

Not even close.

"dismissed with prejudice" doesn't mean anything at that level because the prejudice can also be appealed.
They can only be appealed on legal grounds, not factual grounds. And as they were dismissed due to a deficiency of factual evidence, the appeal would have to be based on "new evidence" not available at the time of the original hearing.

And based on their public statements, they had all the evidence they needed to prove their case.

They're not trying to prevent him from being represented, doofus. They're saying that Giuliani is filing frivolous lawsuits which should result in his disbarment as he is abusing his position as an officer of the court.

Trump is free to be represented by any legitimate lawyer. At least, any legitimate lawyer that would be willing to take his case, and there's not too many people willing to participate in his bullshit legal scheme.

There's consequences for actions. Something conservatives used to champion, but since they've devoted themselves to a spoiled brat like Trump have completely abandoned.

By trying to disbar them, they are discouraging others from representing Trump. "Frivolous" lawsuits is a matter of opinion.

Suing for libel only serves to deter people from libelous actions. Libel is not a matter of opinion, but of fact.

It's amazing you keep pressing this, you SJW basement dwelling Beta male cuck.

Not even close.

They can only be appealed on legal grounds, not factual grounds. And as they were dismissed due to a deficiency of factual evidence, the appeal would have to be based on "new evidence" not available at the time of the original hearing.

And based on their public statements, they had all the evidence they needed to prove their case.

Spin it all you want, you SJW soi boi.

Go suck of Biden while getting pegged by Kamala.

I don't know if anything will come of this but I agree with what he is doing.

giulini and other lawyers have been doing a lot of damage to our nation, election system and democracy.

Lawyers shouldn't be allowed to lie so blatantly and spread conspiracies.

They deserve to be disbarred.

So you feel that some Americans don't deserve to have legal representation?

How stalinist of you.

No it's not.
It's not. It's an attempt to suppress freedom of speech by making people spend their own money to defend themselves against his frivilous lawsuits.

Trump does not respect the constitution.
So you are saying the macabre event that happen in D.C. with what is called the swamp is of the constitution? Over the years many people have said the same things Trump did when he ran for office.

Forum List

Back