Rep. Pascrell Jr. Seeks To Disbar giuliani And 22 Other trump Lawyers

I don't know if anything will come of this but I agree with what he is doing.

giulini and other lawyers have been doing a lot of damage to our nation, election system and democracy.

Lawyers shouldn't be allowed to lie so blatantly and spread conspiracies.

They deserve to be disbarred.

The Stalinists seek not just to win, but to destroy their political enemies.

Dana7360 you may be a Chinese agent, but you are the perfect Nazi.

giulini and other lawyers have been doing a lot of damage to our nation, election system and democracy.

Right? Like Claiming that a President is a Russian agent when that shit isnt true?

Should we have some Senators thrown out on their ass as well? Their lies are dangerous.

Dana7360 is a Nazi, she wants to neutralize enemies of the party permanently. The Maoist democrat party is flat out fascist.

Last edited:

Yeah and AOC wants an enemies list..... Welcome to your newly fascist Democratic party miss. "have you now or ever aided or supported Donald Trump?.... right this way to your ready bake oven sir"

Right? Like Claiming that a President is a Russian agent when that shit isnt true?

Should we have some Senators thrown out on their ass as well? Their lies are dangerous.

Dana7360 is a Nazi, she want to neutralize enemies of the party permanently. The Maoist democrat party is flat out fascist.

you just beat me to it!

Pascrell might end up getting disbarred for doing it,,,

I don't see what all the faux outrage is about because the states will certify their electors and the president will be sworn in like always. There's no threat to democracy when a candidate in a close election wants to fight it out until the bell rings. Even when Algore tried to overturn Fla it wasn't a threat to democracy. The Rep is trying to destroy lives and careers over political viewpoints. That's a real outrage.

To be found guilty of libel you have to be found guilty of knowingly lying.

Are you saying newspapers should be able to lie with impunity?
Who cares if they're found guilty or not? Trump isn't looking for a verdict, he's looking to harm people by making them spend money to defend themselves.
Sorta like Michael Flynn and the progressive Comey, Clapper and Hitlery?

Exactly. The Russian collusion "investigation" went full scorched earth trying to take anyone down in hopes that they knew anything that they could flip on Trump. Because they never had evidence of a crime in the first place.

He is being fascist

Suing for libel is attempting to stop an argument rather than counter it.

Just as you said.

That's just dumb Chang.

Suing for libel is punishment for the little Goebbels lying to defame the president - which they do every day.

Trying to disbar opposing council is meant to ensure that no representation against the party is possible. You and this Nazi thug Pascrell seek to deny legal representation to anyone opposing or opposed by the party.

Tell me Chang, Sydney Powell says she has several witnesses who can prove that Dominion Software can change votes at the flick of a switch. Assuming what she says is true, should it be legal for the party to break the legs of these witnesses to keep them from testifying? (we all know that should the party find the names of these witnesses, they will be Epsteined.)

If not, how does it fundamentally differ from using coercion to deny council and hence equal justice to enemies of the party as Nazi thug Pascrell proposes?

No, that’s good.
Politicians trying to disbar lawyers not because of illegal activity, but because they are political opponents.
Horrible oath to go down, but not surprising a liberal would applaud it.

They should be disbarred. Attorneys are officers of the court. They violate their oaths when they bring frivolous lawsuits. Especially true now given that the sole purpose of the lawsuits is to undermine a full and fair election.

They should be disbarred. Attorneys are officers of the court. They violate their oaths when they bring frivolous lawsuits. Especially true now given that the sole purpose of the lawsuits is to undermine a full and fair election.

Why shouldn't they be killed?

They have opposed the party. The penalty for any opposition to the GLORIOUS PEOPLES PARTY must be death.

Seig Heil Comrade, Seig Heil indeed.

Why shouldn't they be killed?

They have opposed the party. The penalty for any opposition to the GLORIOUS PEOPLES PARTY must be death.

Seig Heil Comrade, Seig Heil indeed.
:102:

Those who deliberately file scurrilous law suits can be disbarred for abusing the legal system. This is why a number of the President's lawyers withdrew suits and refused to file any further lawsuits, including Jones Day - President Trump's longtime lawyers.

I hope that that this stategy is successful, and these lawyers, and their firms, are sanctioned for this attack on the democracy.

So you support Adumb Shitforbrains being disbarred for his impeachment farce.

Got it.

This has to be the most unfairest election in history, any moron can see that, to disbar his lawyers is Fascist as hell.

Forum List

Back