Rep. Pascrell Jr. Seeks To Disbar giuliani And 22 Other trump Lawyers

I don't know if anything will come of this but I agree with what he is doing.

giulini and other lawyers have been doing a lot of damage to our nation, election system and democracy.

Lawyers shouldn't be allowed to lie so blatantly and spread conspiracies.

They deserve to be disbarred.

Should Adam Shitface and Penguin Nadler need to be not only disbarred but removed from Congress? Yes or No?

giulini and other lawyers have been doing a lot of damage to our nation, election system and democracy.

Typical progressive twat, wants to stop the argument instead of countering it.

They are zealously advocating the will of their client.

Right? Like Claiming that a President is a Russian agent when that shit isnt true?

Should we have some Senators thrown out on their ass as well? Their lies are dangerous.

It is a shame that idiots like you keep electing idiots like that

How is suing for libel comparable to trying to disbar someone's attorneys for representing them?

How is suing for libel comparable to trying to disbar someone's attorneys for representing them?

Orange man bad.

Suing for libel is attempting to stop an argument rather than counter it.

Just as you said.

No, suing for libel is saying the other side is a bunch of fucking liars AFTER the argument has been made. Proving libel is one of the harder things to do, and rightly so, but it is NOT trying to stop the argument. Threatening lawyers for doing their job is just a way to scare other lawyers from representing "unpopular" viewpoints or cases.

Stop trying to equivocate this, you are looking even more idiotic than you usually do.

No it's not.
It's not. It's an attempt to suppress freedom of speech by making people spend their own money to defend themselves against his frivilous lawsuits.

Trump does not respect the constitution.

To be found guilty of libel you have to be found guilty of knowingly lying.

Are you saying newspapers should be able to lie with impunity?

If this does not reek of desperation, I don't know what else could.

notice, they're not trying to refute any of the evidence from coming forward. No, they're trying to disbar the lawyers bringing it.

If anything, they just confirmed for me they know their ass is grass.

No, suing for libel is saying the other side is a bunch of fucking liars AFTER the argument has been made. Proving libel is one of the harder things to do, and rightly so, but it is NOT trying to stop the argument. Threatening lawyers for doing their job is just a way to scare other lawyers from representing "unpopular" viewpoints or cases.

Stop trying to equivocate this, you are looking even more idiotic than you usually do.
And getting Rudy disbarred would take a very similar process where they'd have to prove malpractice.

Trump's using libel lawsuits to scare people from saying things he doesn't want because it costs money to defend against these frivolous lawsuits.

These are not that different and you've not pointed out any real distinctions.

Who cares if they're found guilty or not? Trump isn't looking for a verdict, he's looking to harm people by making them spend money to defend themselves.

Do you think the Warshington Post is a lying piece of shit that Jeffie Bezos the richest progressive in the world owns?

Seems that the Compost lies all the time, yet never learns that lying doesnt pay..but pays out...

Who cares if they're found guilty or not? Trump isn't looking for a verdict, he's looking to harm people by making them spend money to defend themselves.
Sorta like Michael Flynn and the progressive Comey, Clapper and Hitlery?

New Topics

Forum List

Back