Holocaust Museum in Florida opens George Floyd exhibit?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
The Holocaust Museum in Florida opens a George Floyd exhibit?

Wow! The US police are racist Nazis?

Who knew?

Well let's be fair, the democrats know as they have been telling us this for decades it seems now.

So defund the Nazi police? Seems to me we need Nuremberg trials or something instead of just defunding them.

Who knew?

Well let's be fair, the democrats know as they have been telling us this for decades it seems now.

So defund the Nazi police? Seems to me we need Nuremberg trials or something instead of just defunding them.
its not a holocaust if all you have is one victim,,,

Stupid. Did they include him robbing a pregnant woman at gunpoint, putting the gun against her belly?

Maybe a display of his criminal history

Screen-Shot-2020-06-09-at-3.19.47-PM.png

So does this mean that there is a coming final solution for Ghetto Trash?
You just sit back and watch those in power wield their control over us and splain it to us.

Everyone else is devoid of their truthiness and must simply shut up.

Who knew?

Now I'm sure the police have killed..................er..............um.........murdered more than one black person

(Disclaimer: All police killings of blacks are murder and racially motivated Just say'in. No need to prove or question this assumption given to us by the source of all truthiness, which is the democrat party)

Who knew?

A Trayvon Martin exhibit would have been cheaper. You can get Skittles, a can of Arizona Ice Tea, and a bottle of Nyquil for about $5.00.

Who knew?

A Trayvon Martin exhibit would have been cheaper. You can get Skittles, a can of Arizona Ice Tea, and a bottle of Nyquil for about $5.00.
Now, now, cost is of no concern. The democrats rule now.

Who knew?

Now I'm sure the police have killed..................er..............um.........murdered more than one black person

(Disclaimer: All police killings of blacks are murder and racially motivated Just say'in. No need to prove or question this assumption given to us by the source of all truthiness, which is the democrat party)
all that considered,, what was it 13 died last yr?? still isnt a holocaust,,,

i think the dems are just full of shit,, lol

You cons shouldn’t condemn this kind of absurd stupidity by the left. It exposes the left for the crazed radicals they can be. Most Americans will recoil from these kinds of ridiculous actions and turn against the radical left.

Who knew?

Now, now, cost is of no concern. The democrats rule now.

That's good. Then they can afford a nice display case for George's meth pipe.

You cons shouldn’t condemn this kind of absurd stupidity by the left. It exposes the left for the crazed radicals they can be. Most Americans will recoil from these kinds of ridiculous actions and turn against the radical left.

And of course some people will continue to not understand our system.

Turn against the Left? Who cares what the American people think? The democrats certainly don't.

As Joe Stalin once said, votes don't matter, just those who count the votes matter.

Turn against the Left? Who cares what the American people think? The democrats certainly don't.

As Joe Stalin once said, votes don't matter, just those who count the votes matter.

Biden also said that - to the people at Dominion.

Who knew?

If the jews had george in the gas chamber with them he could have sucked up every drop of zyklon B with those huge nostrils, saving countless lives.

Who knew?

Oh, they have those planned already - that's why AOC and the other Maoists are compiling "enemies lists."

Xi Bai-Degn will unite us!

1606143170862.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back