If You Live in Georgia and are a Trump Supporter, Please Listen to What Trump's Lawyer Says

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Engpc9iW4AAe3bp.png

:thup:

Seems kind of "over the the top" vindictive for trump's lawyer to tell republican party people not to vote for their republican party candidates, just because the party candidates are not helping enough with a coup against the president elect and the democratic process of the country. I have no objection to the directive, since I also am against the attempted coup to overthrow the election and have no commitment to the republican party. Still, I cannot help but think that am I missing something. Have his people really turned into rabid dogs?

I have no doubt that Trump employs dozens of lawyers to help manage his business and financial dealings.
I wonder what this Lin Wood loon suposedly does for Trump, or is this just more fake news? ... :cool:

Last edited:
I have no doubt that Trump employs dozens of lawyers to help manage his business and financial dealings.
I wonder what this Lin Wood loon actually does or is this just more fake news? ... :cool:

From what I can tell, he's just a lawyer that supports Trump. I believe it helps to search out local news sources which have tendency to be neutral in presenting facts. Additionally they tend to shy away from bait click headlines like "Trump attorney" as used in article referenced by OP.

Georgia recount: Trump supporter sues over absentee ballot agreement (ajc.com)

The word, "unbelievable" is often used promiscuously. But it is un-believable that an attorney representing Donald Trump in any of the cases currently contesting various elections results would say these things.

Not believable.

The article needs to elucidate a bit on how, exactly, this guy fits the description, "Trump's attorney..."

Seems kind of "over the the top" vindictive for trump's lawyer to tell republican party people not to vote for their republican party candidates, just because the party candidates are not helping enough with a coup against the president elect and the democratic process of the country. I have no objection to the directive, since I also am against the attempted coup to overthrow the election and have no commitment to the republican party. Still, I cannot help but think that am I missing something. Have his people really turned into rabid dogs?

You've missed the last 4 years you ignorant fuck.

Elected republicans are independent contractors

all they care about is their own seat in congress

what happens to the the party, the nation, or trump is secondary to their own political security

whether trump is reelected or not the nation needs republican control of the senate even if it includes slithering creatures from under a wet rock

You've missed the last 4 years you ignorant fuck.

Hey. It is your party, not mine. I really do not care if registered republicans in Georgia vote republican or not. Just seems weird from an Independent observer standpoint.

New Topics

Forum List

Back