Remembering Robert E. Lee: American Patriot and Southern Hero

The only regret was that the Union didn't stack the nude bodies traitors into a pyramid and had some black flashing a Lyndie England style thumbs-up.

Of course traitorous rebel soldiers had a nasty habit of getting their asses shot all to hell so they probably didn't have many left to make a respectable pile.
That's the second time you mentioned the race of the soldier in the photo. Do you just not like black people?

Do you just not care that you can't comprehend what you read? IT would be great to have a sister flashing a thumbs up in front of a pile of confederate soldiers...all I'm saying.
Maybe to you. It never occurs to you Leftists that not everyone is obsessed with race like you are.

Well, when someone wants to treat you as 3/5 of a person, revenge would be oh so sweet. You seem to have 3/5 of the brain of a normal person...would you like to outsmart someone....just once?

The only regret was that the Union didn't stack the nude bodies traitors into a pyramid and had some black flashing a Lyndie England style thumbs-up.

Of course traitorous rebel soldiers had a nasty habit of getting their asses shot all to hell so they probably didn't have many left to make a respectable pile.
That's the second time you mentioned the race of the soldier in the photo. Do you just not like black people?

Do you just not care that you can't comprehend what you read? IT would be great to have a sister flashing a thumbs up in front of a pile of confederate soldiers...all I'm saying.
Maybe to you. It never occurs to you Leftists that not everyone is obsessed with race like you are.

Well, when someone wants to treat you as 3/5 of a person, revenge would be oh so sweet. You seem to have 3/5 of the brain of a normal person...would you like to outsmart someone....just once?
They weren't even treated as 3/5th a person. That was just the Southerns way to get extra representation out of property.

(Worked so good, that for the whole half of our first century, the South dominated Congress, for the most part.)

They were treated as property. Not even 1/2 a person.

Here's another interesting factoid, that might help some understand why slavery persisted & how the South dominated so long after we formed a Union that stated All Men are Created Equal -- think of this:

Twelve of our Presidents owned slaves themselves -- 3/4th of those while serving as President.

Yes, every one of our Presidents, with the exception of two, right up until 1850 -- owned slaves.

I outsmart you with only 3/5ths of my brain or less. What's your point?

What?? Someone talks about blacks while discussing the Civil war? How unexpected.

What?? Someone talks about blacks while discussing the Civil war? How unexpected.

Some people more than others. Some people are surprised at the fact that race relations wasn't the only thing going on during that time period.

Some people more than others. Some people are surprised at the fact that race relations wasn't the only thing going on during that time period.
You cannot separate the race from the Civil war. Criticizing folks for mentioning race in such a discussion is only the position of someone losing an argument.

You cannot separate the race from the Civil war.

Actually I can because it's the truth. It had nothing to do with what started the war.

Actually I can because it's the truth. It had nothing to do with what started the war.
Thanks for revealing your ignorance. :thup:

That's not actually a refutation...just in case you thought it was.

Faun is always pronouncing himself the victor in every debate even though the substance of what he says boils down to saying "nuh uhn!"

Sure it is You think just because morons like you who deny the South seceded and fought to remain separate in order to keep slavery means everyone else believes your idiocies too? :cuckoo:

Sure it is You think just because morons like you who deny the South seceded and fought to remain separate in order to keep slavery means everyone else believes your idiocies too? :lmao:

Only four states stated they were seceding to maintain slavery. Furthermore, it doesn't matter why they seceded. The fact is that Lincoln didn't give a damn about slavery. He only cared about collecting the oppressive tariffs that Northern politicians had imposed on the South. Lincoln is the one who invaded Virginia and thereby started the war.

Sure it is You think just because morons like you who deny the South seceded and fought to remain separate in order to keep slavery means everyone else believes your idiocies too? :cuckoo:

Who was threatening to end slavery?

Faun is always pronouncing himself the victor in every debate even though the substance of what he says boils down to saying "nuh uhn!"
Nah, South Carolina giving the land where Fort Sumter is today to the federal government is what proved me right. Your inability to understand a right to serve process clause contained within the text of tbe resolution is merely icing on the cake. Plus your failed attempt to modify said clause to mean what you wanted it to mean was your tacit surrender, whether you intended such or not.

And I also note, you have failed miserably to link corresponding evidence of your misrepresentation of that clause since there is none. You are alone in that misguided thinking.

Nah, South Carolina giving the land where Fort Sumter is today to the federal government is what proved me right.

Since it didn't cede legal jurisdiction to the federal government, no it doesn't.

Your inability to understand a right to serve process clause contained within the text of tbe resolution is merely icing on the cake. Plus your failed attempt to modify said clause to mean what you wanted it to mean was your tacit surrender, whether you intended such or not.

I know what "all precesses, civil and criminal" means. IT means SC retained legal jurisdiction. It would be ridiculous to claim it didn't retain legal jurisdiction. Did any state claim the right to serve people who weren't located within their territorial boundaries? That proposition is absolutely preposterous.

And I also note, you have failed miserably to link corresponding evidence of your misrepresentation of that clause since there is none. You are alone in that misguided thinking.

What evidence have you posted that supports your interpretation?

Oh yeah, . . . none.

Sure it is You think just because morons like you who deny the South seceded and fought to remain separate in order to keep slavery means everyone else believes your idiocies too? :lmao:

Only four states stated they were seceding to maintain slavery. Furthermore, it doesn't matter why they seceded. The fact is that Lincoln didn't give a damn about slavery. He only cared about collecting the oppressive tariffs that Northern politicians had imposed on the South. Lincoln is the one who invaded Virginia and thereby started the war.
umm... had the South won, slavery would have remained legal there. They were opposed to the abolition of slavery long before the tariffs; and even worse for your hallucinations, they seceded prior to the Morill tariff. :eek:

Nah, South Carolina giving the land where Fort Sumter is today to the federal government is what proved me right. Your inability to understand a right to serve process clause contained within the text of tbe resolution is merely icing on the cake. Plus your failed attempt to modify said clause to mean what you wanted it to mean was your tacit surrender, whether you intended such or not.

Thank you for your admission that South Carolina had the right to take back Fort Sumter. If they could freely give it to the government, then they could just as freely rescind it. Which also, by the way, is in perfect congruence with the concept that states that freely joined the Union could just as freely leave it.

I'm glad we agree!

umm... had the South won, slavery would have remained legal there. They were opposed to the abolition of slavery long before the tariffs; and even worse for your hallucinations, they seceded prior to the Morill tariff. :eek:

Had the South not seceded slavery would have remained legal.

Your argument FAILS.

Nah, South Carolina giving the land where Fort Sumter is today to the federal government is what proved me right.

Since it didn't cede legal jurisdiction to the federal government, no it doesn't.

Your inability to understand a right to serve process clause contained within the text of tbe resolution is merely icing on the cake. Plus your failed attempt to modify said clause to mean what you wanted it to mean was your tacit surrender, whether you intended such or not.

I know what "all precesses, civil and criminal" means. IT means SC retained legal jurisdiction. It would be ridiculous to claim it didn't retain legal jurisdiction. Did any state claim the right to serve people who weren't located within their territorial boundaries? That proposition is absolutely preposterous.

What evidence have you posted that supports your interpretation?

Oh yeah, . . . none.
Despite your lies, I actually did post a link to a site which explained that clause. You see, since the clause is clear, I can easily find corroboration. You? Not so much. Why? Because apparently no one else shares your brain addled comprehension of the English language.

Oh, and clauses like that were often included in land ceded to the federal government for the explicit purpose that fugitives of the law could not seek refuge in them. You are so fucking stupid, it's scary.

Forum List

Back