General Robert E. Lee, the Man for these Hard Times

I actually don't mind the argument that White northerners didn't go to war to end slavery. It furthers the argument that white America was deeply racist through and through, North and South. The thing with that argument though is that it only makes the case for northern whites being as deeply deplorable as Southern whites. It doesn't exonerate Southern whites from their secession from the Union for the purposes of preserving chattel slavery.
You contradicted yourself, fisty.

They were in rebellion. Admittedly, burning every building down and taking all the plantation land for the former slaves would have been the better idea.

Alternatively driving all the whites into the sea, if we want to go Biblical. But hey it worked for Joshua.
The colonists rebelled from England.

Agreed you dumb Bingo. I never said I wanted or qualified for reparations in America. You cosplayed that because you needed to invent something to attack me with since you have no real avenues of attack. :funnyface:
You must have just learned the word "cosplay" because it has been in practically every single one of your nonsensical posts today. Lol

Scotland rebelled from England. Oh wait no, their leaders were hanged, drawn, an quartered.

The CSA rebelled from the US. Then they got their asses kicked .57 caliber balls of freedom!
You are not hearing a fucking word I say. Loser!

General Robert E. Lee, the Man for these Hard Times​

We would all be wise to study the trials and tribulations of this man. He had everything taken from him after the war. Frankly, it is amazing that nobody assassinated him. There are certainly parallels between what happened to the General after the war and what is happening to Donald Trump today, a man being absolutely castigated for merely trying to do his duty to his country in a loyal and effective manner.
3BAFB70E-B3DC-40DF-9288-5122AB5ACA9E.jpeg

Forum List

Back