General Robert E. Lee, the Man for these Hard Times

Its still US territory. Its still a US base. They still attacked it.

Protip list of countries that attacked US troops on US territory:
1. Mexico.
2. CSA.
3. Japan.
4. Al Qaeda.

Lee still tortured his slaves. Lee still committed treason against the US. He is a traitor. He was only kept alive because the US didn't want guerrilla war for years and Lee promised to help end the fighting .
Not if they seceded. And they did.

Really? The Democratic party today supports slavery and segregation.... 😄

Yup. Stick to anal fisting, you suck at history.

1692126744965.png

Not if they seceded. And they did.
I actually don't mind the argument that White northerners didn't go to war to end slavery. It furthers the argument that white America was deeply racist through and through, North and South. The thing with that argument though is that it only makes the case for northern whites being as deeply deplorable as Southern whites. It doesn't exonerate Southern whites from their secession from the Union for the purposes of preserving chattel slavery.

I actually don't mind the argument that White northerners didn't go to war to end slavery. It furthers the argument that white America was deeply racist through and through, North and South. The thing with that argument though is that it only makes the case for northern whites being as deeply deplorable as Southern whites. It doesn't exonerate Southern whites from their secession from the Union for the purposes of preserving chattel slavery.
I have no problem with any of that.

I actually don't mind the argument that White northerners didn't go to war to end slavery. It further the argument that white America was deeply racist through and through, North and South.
You really want those reparations, don'tchya? You don't qualify, you already admitted your family floated here on a banana peel in the 80s.

Yeah, thats why Johnson established a re-admittance plan for the confederate states, right? :abgg2q.jpg:
They were in rebellion. Admittedly, burning every building down and taking all the plantation land for the former slaves would have been the better idea.

Alternatively driving all the whites into the sea, if we want to go Biblical. But hey it worked for Joshua.

You really want those reparations, don'tchya? You don't qualify, you already admitted your family floated here on a banana peel in the 80s.
Agreed you dumb Bingo. I never said I wanted or qualified for reparations in America. You cosplayed that because you needed to invent something to attack me with since you have no real avenues of attack. :funnyface:

Forum List

Back