Remember when Biden swore he would not send tanks to the Ukraine cuz that would start WW3?

If the Ukranians can survive until this summer they got a shot. Russia can only afford this last push.

This past couple of days Russian logistics have been attacked. (Train station, bridges, and an Iranian munitions factory) I expect more attacks soon in more places.
Because if they can slow the Russian logistics of manpower and equipment they can destroy a lot of it as it shows up. (There's only a few paths through the mountains)

The spring mud will slow the Russians even more.
Whoever is entrenched and has the targets located first has a big huge advantage. And making choke points for logistics is a sure fire way to create targets of opportunity.
And “somebody” is blowing up Iranian weapons suppliers

And “somebody” is blowing up Iranian weapons suppliers
I included that....

But in the past couple of days they also destroyed a train station and a river bridge...more are probably set to be destroyed...possibly some currently Russian controlled ports. Maybe some airports too. (Damascus)
Turkey might get involved in some of this too....as well as Israel.

No I just want you to get your head out of your ass and think twice about getting all your info from fringy nobody on YouTube. You have no idea what his agenda is and who pays him what.
Idiotic and stupid response, what else could I've expected? Dumb and dumber.

The adventures of Lesh and Antoon. :laughing0301:

(Did you know that's not how you spell cartoon, Antoon? A bit dyslexic are we?)

War is stupid expensive.

One tank costs $5 million dollars....
That's like a luxury mansion with an indoor swimming pool, elevator, and 4 car garage.

And yet some guy comes along with a $100,000 rocket (same price as a brand new Corvette) and the tank is destroyed.

Tell me why this is a good idea again?

Ukraine is at full strength and will invade Russia?

Are you on drugs?

Why the hell would Ukraine want to invade Russia? They will have plenty rebuilding to do after knocking invaders out of their country.

Are you on drugs?

Why the hell would Ukraine want to invade Russia? They will have plenty rebuilding to do after knocking invaders out of their country.
That's what you think right, shit like that. I told you early to put down the meth pipe.

You forgot to quote the whole statement;

Ahaha takes one to know one. What new bullshit have you chugged on lately from MSM, Ukraine is at full strength and will invade Russia? :laughing0301:
Are you on the drug that killed River Pheonix?

That's what you think right, shit like that. I told you early to put down the meth pipe.

Are you on the drug that killed River Pheonix?
Lay off the vodka Ivan

...there is no one on MSM or otherwise that has ever talked about Ukraine wanting or needing to invade Russia.

What the fuck is your malfunction? Where do you get this crazy nonsense from?

Moron there is no one on MSM or otherwise that has ever talked about Ukraine wanting or needing to invading Russia.

What the fuck is your malfunction? Where do you get this crazy nonsense from?
He's a babbling Kremlin troll.

Better than the shit you smoke in that crack pipe you and Cartoon share.
I haven't smoked anything in decades and never in a pipe.

You however obviously love that vodka Ivan. It's a cultural thing right?

I haven't smoked anything in decades and never in a pipe.

You however obviously love that vodka Ivan. It's a cultural thing right?
Oh, so he admits being on the pipe, but not for a while. Does that mean you've had some brain damage from that shit in your past? Ah, that explains a lot.

I prefer scotch whisky, it ain't a cultural thing, it's a personal preference.

War is stupid expensive.

One tank costs $5 million dollars....
That's like a luxury mansion with an indoor swimming pool, elevator, and 4 car garage.

And yet some guy comes along with a $100,000 rocket (same price as a brand new Corvette) and the tank is destroyed.

Tell me why this is a good idea again?
Something has got to keep the M.I.C. wheels greased. "War, what is it good for, greasing the wheels of the M.I.C"🎶

That doesn’t mean he can give away tanks.

That’s congress.

If trump couldn’t just build a wall, neither can he just send tanks
Fd6SjkR.jpg

Forum List

Back