Remember when Biden swore he would not send tanks to the Ukraine cuz that would start WW3?

LOL......data scientist tells and proves that his employer, Reuters, is pushing left wing bias, he's sent to the reprogramming dept, then shit canned......
He was a fucking troll. Like you. Deserved to be fired

No clue have you, of Ukraine's history or relationship with Russia. That's why you are such an ignorant idiot.

I was born in Russia and spent my summers in Ukraine. I still follow their news from original sources in original language, so what is it you think you know about Ukraine and Russia that I don't?

You should just take my advice and get back to sipping on that nice hot cup of stfu.

Last edited:
In what are you referencing this particular map? Has Russia ever been in or around Kyiv in the current conflict? No. But it was hit by multiple strikes of key infrastructure and installations

...dummy, Kremlin's plan A was to take Kiev.

You may have heard of Butcha, it's one of the villages liberated in Kiev region were mass atrocities were discovered. This is what their Russian hardware littered streets looked like.

_123990555_bucha_lee_durant.png.webp

Last edited:
I bet you failed to read the fucking tile of the page, loser.

Gas exports from Russia​

Russia remains the largest gas exporter in the world.

or this

2022​

Growth of Russian LNG exports by 8% to 46 billion cubic meters. m, to Europe - by 13.5%​

Russia increased LNG exports in 2022 by 8% - up to 46 billion cubic meters. m, the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation reported in January 2023.

Supplies of Russian LNG to Europe in 2022 increased significantly. This became known in mid-January 2023.

According to Kommersant, the main contribution to the increase in supplies was made by Novatek, whose Yamal LNG plant increased supplies to the EU by about 13.5%, to 14.65 million tons, Kommersant calculated based on data from the Kpler analytical system. Also, about 0.7 million tons came from another Novatek project - Cryogas-Vysotsk. Another project that allowed, albeit slightly, to increase LNG exports to Europe was Port LNG, launched by Gazprom in September 2022.

You are retarded, aren't you?

That 8% of LNG export growth makes up just a small fraction of natural gas export contraction.

How many times exactly same concept needs to be explained for you to start posting like you understood it?

I was born in Russia and spent my summers in Ukraine. I still follow their news from original sources in original language, so what is it you think you know about Ukraine and Russia that I don't?

You should just take my advice and get back to sipping on that nice hot cup of stfu.
Sure you were. Here is your mate telling me I'm Russian, yet you're telling me you are Russian, this gets better every second :auiqs.jpg:
C'mon, help your Ukrainian sympathiser mate work out that I'm Russian, so you can prove to me you're Russian. Pissing myself with laughter, the stand-up comedy
is outstanding.:laughing0301:

That 8% of LNG export growth makes up just a small fraction of natural gas export contraction.

How many times exactly same concept needs to be explained for you to start posting like you understood it?
What part of the page title don't you comprehend?

2023/01/18 12:22:13

Gas exports from Russia​

Russia remains the largest gas exporter in the world.

...dummy, Kremlin's plan A was to take Kiev.

You may have heard of Butcha, it's one of the villages liberated in Kiev region were mass atrocities were discovered. This is what their Russian hardware littered streets looked like.

_123990555_bucha_lee_durant.png.webp

Yeah, sure it is. It could be a historical photo with rubbish added to make you feel fuzzy and warm.

Have you watched this yet? Reality check for you! Keep your tissues handy. :crybaby:

What part of the page title don't you comprehend?

If you weren't so damn dumb you'd know that the two are not mutually exclusive.

Yes Russian exports contracted and yes it may still remain the largest exporter (America is the largest producer, but itself consumes more of the gas it produces).

Yes Russian exports contracted and yes it may still remain the largest exporter (America is the largest producer, but itself consumes more of the gas it produces).
No comparison to how dumb you are :auiqs.jpg:

EU ramps up Russian LNG purchases by 50% this year as Moscow cuts off natural gas pipeline supplies

EU market open for Russian LNG, supply to grow to 21 bln cubic meters in 2022 — Deputy PM

Sure you were. Here is your mate telling me I'm Russian, yet you're telling me you are Russian, this gets better every second :auiqs.jpg:
C'mon, help your Ukrainian sympathiser mate work out that I'm Russian, so you can prove to me you're Russian. Pissing myself with laughter, the stand-up comedy
is outstanding.:laughing0301:

Dummy, sane Russians know the COSTS of Putin's bloody ambitions.

Him and his cronies are not sending their sons to die and no caviar is coming off of their tables. It's average Russians that will carry the burden while Putin TV pumps them full of bs how it's for their own good.

It's sad and perverse.

So you're saying the data on that site and the site title are not in any way related? Jesus Christ, you are dumb as dogshit. :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, that's your fantasy. It's not reality. Keep the laughs coming. :laughing0301:

Russia is in deep recession this year (and likely the next one and the one after that) with double digit inflation, most western companies exiting the country and men getting grabbed off the street to get sent to die in Ukraine.

Who carries that elective burden? Putin maybe?

The Iranian/Russian logistics routes are getting destroyed today....bridges, train stations and munitions factories.....

I expect more of this in the coming days.

Forum List

Back