Remember when Biden swore he would not send tanks to the Ukraine cuz that would start WW3?

Coup in Ukraine was the fault of the president who was angling to make Ukraine into another repressive kleptocratic shit hole like Russia.
Shows how very little you know.
The coup of 2014 was because Yanakovick told the IMF to shove their 'forever in your debt' bail-out. Because he was pro-Russian and was seeking a better deal from them. He was democratically elected by the Ukies and was ousted by them from the bullshit they were fed.

You need to watch the following, it's the actual history of that period until the start of the current conflict.

Ukraine Explained

The coup of 2014 was because Yanakovick told the IMF to shove their 'forever in your debt' bail-out. Because he was pro-Russian and was seeking a better deal from them. He was democratically elected by the Ukies and was ousted by them from the bullshit they were fed.

You need to watch the following, it's the actual history of that period until the start of the current conflict.

Ukraine Explained
Because he was pro-Russian. Like you Ivan

:auiqs.jpg: Nazis in the Wagner Group!

Nazis vs nazis, hey, put down the meth pipe and check yourself into rehab. :laughing0301:
Man you don’t even try to pretend you’re not a Kremlin troll.

Yes Nazis in the Wagner Group

:laughing0301: Still going with that hey? That's original.
Because I know most of the correct answers and you believe in a lot of shit MSM tells you rather than doing your own research. I don't align with your stupid sense of reality. That's ok, denialism must be your strong suit.
“Correct answers” you read from a script given to you by the god damn Kremlin

“I know most of the correct answers”

Who the fuck talks like that?

Yea

Some dickhead who studied hard for his role as a Russian troll

Last edited:
“I know most of the correct answers”

Who the fuck talks like that?

Yea

Some dickhead who studied hard for his roll as a Russian troll
Who talks like that is an educated person who can make an unintelligent person believe anything. Just like you thinking Ukraine is going to win. :auiqs.jpg:

That's just gold you think Im Russian because my opinion is different to yours, gold. :clap:

BTW, are you a Parramatta supporter?

eels.jpg

Who talks like that is an educated person who can make an unintelligent person believe anything. Just like you thinking Ukraine is going to win. :auiqs.jpg:

That's just gold you think Im Russian because my opinion is different to yours, gold. :clap:

BTW, are you a Parramatta supporter?

View attachment 752084
Is Ukraine going to win?

Depends what winning looks like but they’ve already proven that they are not going to lose unless we abandon them.

Russsia is hurting I

Horseshit, people rose up against him because he tried to squash freedom of speech and was trying to get laws passed that would allow him to put anyone away for anything.

At that point elections become meaningless and there is no true political competition to speak of, exactly as it has become in Russia and Belarusia.

Living under Russian boot is never a good deal.

Is Ukraine going to win?

Depends why winning looks like but they’ve already proven that they are not going to lose unless we abandon them.

Russsia is hurting I
Keep dreamin' sunshine keep that dream alive.

You need some education, watch these two videos. The first has an interview with the former advisor to Zelensky. A very different perspective than what you and MSM have on the current situation
and the second one is a reality check for you.

Horseshit, people rose up against him because he tried to squash freedom of speech and was trying to get laws passed that would allow him to put anyone away for anything.

At that point elections become meaningless and there is no true political competition to speak of, exactly as it has become in Russia and Belarusia.

Living under Russian boot is never a good deal.
You are an absolute fucking tool, aren't you? You will believe the bullshit from MSM but not the truth.

Here is your educational material dipshit.
I'm not sorry it ain't the fairytale you want it to be, so suck it up buttercup!

Ukraine Explained by Greg Reese

The thing is, if you don't watch it, you'll just have proven how ignorant you are.

You are an absolute fucking tool, aren't you? You will believe the bullshit from MSM but not the truth.

Here is your educational material dipshit.
I'm not sorry it ain't the fairytale you want it to be, so suck it up buttercup!

Ukraine Explained by Greg Reese

The thing is, if you don't watch it, you'll just have proven how ignorant you are.

No moron, I listen to interviews of the Maidan participants in original language and put against laws that were proposed by the Ukranian president at that time.

Do you want a medal or chest to pin it on?

No I just want you to get your head out of your ass and think twice about getting all your info from fringy nobody on YouTube. You have no idea what his agenda is and who pays him what.

Is Ukraine going to win?

Depends what winning looks like but they’ve already proven that they are not going to lose unless we abandon them.

Russsia is hurting I
If the Ukranians can survive until this summer they got a shot. Russia can only afford this last push.

This past couple of days Russian logistics have been attacked. (Train station, bridges, and an Iranian munitions factory) I expect more attacks soon in more places.
Because if they can slow the Russian logistics of manpower and equipment they can destroy a lot of it as it shows up. (There's only a few paths through the mountains)

The spring mud will slow the Russians even more.
Whoever is entrenched and has the targets located first has a big huge advantage. And making choke points for logistics is a sure fire way to create targets of opportunity.

So we have a brand new poster with only one subject he cares to post on, and he’s spouting the Kremlin line.

Ohh

Forum List

Back