Remember when Biden swore he would not send tanks to the Ukraine cuz that would start WW3?

Last edited:
He said he would not be sending American tanks in the clip.

Tanks are an offensive weapon.

Like it or not, the US is at war with Russia, the only question becomes, how far will it escalate?

Do you support this?
You are cutting off what he said, he clearly said OFFENSIVE WEAPONS WITH AMERICAN CREWS.

Yes I support sending offensive hardware (as we have since for a while now) and no, I don't support sending hardware with American crews.

You are cutting off what he said, he clearly said OFFENSIVE WEAPONS WITH AMERICAN CREWS.

Yes I support sending offensive hardware, as we have since for a while now and no, I don't support sending hardware with American crews.
I see, so you are Ok with sending them tanks without Americans in them.

This is still war engagement, even without the American crews

You do realize this, right?

I see, so you are Ok with sending them tanks without Americans in them.

This is still war engagement, even without the American crews

You do realize this, right?
No I don't realize that, because it's nonsensence.

Many countries provide weapons to many other countries, doesn't make them at war with who they are used against.

There are no American soldiers in this war.

Many countries provide weapons to many other countries, doesn't make them at war with who they are used against.

So, providing tanks to a country engaged in a current war is not getting involved in a war?

Maybe they use the tanks for public transportation

You never know.

If you believe that, I’ve got the title to the Astrodome and will let it go for $25.50

So, providing tanks to a country engaged in a current war is not getting involved in a war?

Maybe they use the tanks for public transportation

You never know.
Involved?

Yes dummy, we are involved, just as we warned Russia we will be involved well before Putin has given the order for tanks to roll into Ukraine.

NATO has given Russia every warning and off-ramp possible, they knew of coming hardware supply ramp-up and what is coming. Just like they know whats coming if they dare to escalate to nuclear arms use.

Last edited:
Where does he say that sending tanks by themselves means WW3?

He is clearly talking about sending troops.

"offensive equipment with American pilots and crews"
Who's going to drive the tanks?

Involved?

Yes dummy, we are involved, just as we warned Russia we will be involved well before Putin has given the order for tanks to roll into Ukraine.
well sure, Xiden's funding it. how isn't that involved. How is their war our issue? I keep asking, no answers.

We should be cutting our country’s outrageous defense spending, not Social Security and Medicare for working Americans.

Yes I support sending offensive hardware (as we have since for a while now) and no, I don't support sending hardware with American crews.
Ya some cow milker from the north 40 is going to drive a jet powered Abrams tank

Involved?

NATO has given Russia every warning and off-ramp possible, they knew of coming hardware supply ramp-up and what is coming. Just like they know whats coming if they escalate to nuclear arms use.
To date, Biden has given them over $1 trillion in aid.

Is this Ok with you as well?

BTW, both parties love this sort of thing, I reckon you do also.

Forum List

Back