Remember when Biden swore he would not send tanks to the Ukraine cuz that would start WW3?

rs2bp4mxot591.jpg
Trump hasn't been president for two years now and you continue postings of trump. I'd say you win on occupy space.

Except that our military doesn’t defend the country. It is used to attack and intimidate other countries for the benefit of the MIC and big corporations, at the expense of the American people.
8675a1ed914dfc973c051fc562fec2c0--random-things-funny-things.jpg

Well, that didn't take long.

At the Pentagon, push to send F-16s to Ukraine picks up steam​

Kyiv has renewed its request for modern fighters in recent days after the U.S. and Germany approved transferring tanks.

A. He didn't work there for 14 years

B. He was a data scientist who pushed racist OPINIONS
Looks like it was Reuters pushing the racist BS>

Like many corporations in the United States in 2020, Reuters went through a quiet revolution in human resources and “diversity and inclusion.” The company launched a series of lectures and training programs, ranging from a study of Kimberlé Crenshaw’s intersectionality theory to an interactive panel called “Let’s Talk About Race” to a keynote presentation on “unlocking the power of diversity.” In honor of Floyd, the company asked employees to participate in a “21-Day Racial Equity Habit-Building Challenge,” which promoted race-based reparations payments, academic articles on critical race theory, and instructions on “how to be a better white person.”

Some of the materials were patronizing and outright racist. One resource told Reuters employees that their “black colleagues” are “confused and scared,” barely able to show up to work, and feel pressured to “take the personal trauma we all know to be true and tuck it away to protect white people,” who cannot understand anything beyond their own whiteness. The proper etiquette, according to a subsequent lesson, is for white employees to let themselves get “called out” by their minority colleagues and then respond with automatic contrition: “I believe you”; “I recognize that I have work to do”; “I apologize, I’m going to do better.” The ultimate solution is for whites to admit complicity in systemic racism and repent for their collective guilt. “White people built this system. White people control this system,” reads a module from self-described “wypipologist” Michael Harriot. “It is white people who have tacitly agreed to perpetuate white supremacy throughout America’s history. It is you who must confront your racist friends, coworkers, and relatives. You have to cure your country of this disease. The sickness is not ours.”

Kriegman came to believe that the company’s “blue bubble” had created a significant bias in the company’s news reporting. “Reuters is not having the internal discussions about the facts and the research, and they’re not letting that shape how they present the news to people. I think they’ve adopted a perspective and they’re unwilling to examine that perspective, even internally, and that’s shaping everything that they write,” Kriegman said. Consequently, Reuters adopted a narrative that promotes a naïve, left-wing narrative about Black Lives Matter and fails to provide accurate context—which is particularly egregious because, unlike obviously left-leaning outlets such as the New York Times, Reuters has a reputation as a source of objective news reporting.
A review of Reuters coverage over the spring and summer of 2020 confirms Kriegman’s interpretation.

Looks like it was Reuters pushing the racist BS>

Like many corporations in the United States in 2020, Reuters went through a quiet revolution in human resources and “diversity and inclusion.” The company launched a series of lectures and training programs, ranging from a study of Kimberlé Crenshaw’s intersectionality theory to an interactive panel called “Let’s Talk About Race” to a keynote presentation on “unlocking the power of diversity.” In honor of Floyd, the company asked employees to participate in a “21-Day Racial Equity Habit-Building Challenge,” which promoted race-based reparations payments, academic articles on critical race theory, and instructions on “how to be a better white person.”

Some of the materials were patronizing and outright racist. One resource told Reuters employees that their “black colleagues” are “confused and scared,” barely able to show up to work, and feel pressured to “take the personal trauma we all know to be true and tuck it away to protect white people,” who cannot understand anything beyond their own whiteness. The proper etiquette, according to a subsequent lesson, is for white employees to let themselves get “called out” by their minority colleagues and then respond with automatic contrition: “I believe you”; “I recognize that I have work to do”; “I apologize, I’m going to do better.” The ultimate solution is for whites to admit complicity in systemic racism and repent for their collective guilt. “White people built this system. White people control this system,” reads a module from self-described “wypipologist” Michael Harriot. “It is white people who have tacitly agreed to perpetuate white supremacy throughout America’s history. It is you who must confront your racist friends, coworkers, and relatives. You have to cure your country of this disease. The sickness is not ours.”

Kriegman came to believe that the company’s “blue bubble” had created a significant bias in the company’s news reporting. “Reuters is not having the internal discussions about the facts and the research, and they’re not letting that shape how they present the news to people. I think they’ve adopted a perspective and they’re unwilling to examine that perspective, even internally, and that’s shaping everything that they write,” Kriegman said. Consequently, Reuters adopted a narrative that promotes a naïve, left-wing narrative about Black Lives Matter and fails to provide accurate context—which is particularly egregious because, unlike obviously left-leaning outlets such as the New York Times, Reuters has a reputation as a source of objective news reporting.
A review of Reuters coverage over the spring and summer of 2020 confirms Kriegman’s interpretation.
Despite the OPINION of Christopher Rufo

Christopher Ferguson Rufo (born August 26, 1984)[1] is an American conservative activist[2][3] and senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute.[4] He is best known for his activism against critical race theory, which he says "has pervaded every aspect of the federal government" and poses "an existential threat to the United States".[5] He is a former fellow at the Discovery Institute, the Claremont Institute, and The Heritage Foundation, and a former documentary filmmaker.[6][5]

Rufo has been actively involved in Republican efforts to restrict critical race theory instruction or seminars.[5] Critical race theory considers racism to be systemic in various rules and laws, and not only based on individuals' prejudices.[5][7] Rufo described his strategy to oppose critical race theory as using the term to "put all of the various cultural insanities under that brand category" and "to have the public read something crazy in the newspaper and immediately think 'critical race theory.'"[7]

Kreigman was supposed to be a data scientist not an opinion writer. That's aside from the fact that he was pushing bogus racist bullshit....and that the company warned him to stop haranguing colleagues with his racist screeds ...against company policy.

Oh and he didn't work for them for 14 years. It was six and he was only in the job he was fired from for a few months...

Rufo is also known for his opposition to teachers discussing LGBTQ issues in schools. He has contended that public schools are often "hunting grounds for sexual predators."[8][9] He has said that "To get to universal school choice, you really need to operate from a premise of universal public school distrust."[10]

Forum List

Back