Ray Epp’s wife is a director of sales for dominion voting machines

I think you misread the article. It's saying that Epps wife worked for Dominion Voting is either false or totally unsubstantiated.
There was also something going around that Epps cell had numerous calls with Pelosi's office prior to the Fedsurrection.
I think it's the puppet masters trying to muddy the waters on what Epps true role was by pushing false info to bury the real story that maybe he was working for the Feds.
Standard prog trick these days to discredit info they don't want the sheeple knowing

I think you misread the article. It's saying that Epps wife worked for Dominion Voting is either false or totally unsubstantiated.

Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 8.20.23 PM.png

Seven layers of separation. One can find connections anywhere and everywhere one looks. We all know that everyone is a sinner. What in the world do you think you are doing?

What's funny, is that you're stupid enough to believe the lie whole...

Who can blame me, Jerkoff-- -- -- after all, its not like similar connections haven't been unearthed about the democrats at least 50,000 other times. Half the people in Washington are married to people who end up working for some company who has a close vested interested in the decisions and actions of their spouse. But at least they can afford a garage.

Yeah Freaky, they ARE kidding you. What's funny, is that you're stupid enough to believe the lie whole...:auiqs.jpg:
Actually we need to raid his lawyers office. Then contain all his friends, question them in a way. So we can get a purgury charge, and put them in prison. Let's see if they can survive that, Trump did. So let's bring Ray in, or do it the liberal way. Protest outside his home!

Who can blame me, Jerkoff-- -- -- after all, its not like similar connections haven't been unearthed about the democrats at least 50,000 other times. Half the people in Washington are married to people who end up working for some company who has a close vested interested in the decisions and actions of their spouse. But at least they can afford a garage.
Jesus, you really have nothing, don't you? I suspect you hear that in your daily life...a lot. :)
Why are you spewing about lobbying? That goes on both sides of the aisle.

Hey man....I get it. A picture on the internet had a caption. An actual caption! That's gold standard evidence by conservative standards.

Forum List

Back