Ray Epp’s wife is a director of sales for dominion voting machines

Oh for crying out loud you gotta be kidding me!
They are

She worked for an unrelated marketing firm with Dominion in its name from 94 to 2018

It’s bullshit

Who can blame me, Jerkoff-- -- -- after all, its not like similar connections haven't been unearthed about the democrats at least 50,000 other times. Half the people in Washington are married to people who end up working for some company who has a close vested interested in the decisions and actions of their spouse. But at least they can afford a garage.
Which is why I want constitutional term limits, I don't give a shit what the voters want.

You still here? I thought I slapped you and sent you away, cuck.

No, Jack, you must have slapped your DOG again in a drunken stupor, as usual.
But thanks for being so feeble that you can't even come up
with your own original lines stealing one
of my own. Plagiarism is one
of the highest forms
of flattery! Just
ask your cult-
master,
Joe!

While there, be sure to give Joe a shake (or a suck) for me too, to squeeze off the latest Biddum drippings.

The point of this thread isn't what Epps' wife did, Jack, but that the accusation was entirely BELIEVABLE,
wholly consistent for all within Democrat Central.

Jabroney.jpg

of the highest forms
of flattery! Just
ask your cult-
master,
Joe!

While there, be sure to give Joe a shake (or a suck) for me too, to squeeze off the latest Biddum drippings.

The point of this thread isn't what Epps' wife did, Jack, but that the accusation was entirely BELIEVABLE,

View attachment 676069
Oh lookey! I angered it. :auiqs.jpg:
Once again, you just can't help yourself but make it personal. And then I slap your sorry ass around. I know you like it. Hence my nickname for you.

The Ray Epps distraction has been debunked...by no less than Ray Epps himself. :)
The accusation is a lie. But...that's why you believe.

Simple. Soft. Pliable.
You'll believe anything.

Oh lookey! I angered it.
You angered WHAT, Jack? You're incapable of angering me. Must have been your houseplant talking to you again. Go get it Jack! It's after the English Ivy again!!!

The Ray Epps distraction has been debunked...
No shit, Captain Obvious! Damn are you slow. Everybody but the OP knows that having gone back and actually read the article over the caption!

But keep up the good work, Jack, hope you are getting your money's worth.

I know your doctor is.

of the highest forms
of flattery! Just
ask your cult-
master,
Joe!

View attachment 676069
Lot’s of things are “believable”. THAT doesn’t make them real, ya stupid fuck

This is false

Once again, you just can't help yourself but make it personal. And then I slap your sorry ass around. I know you like it. Hence my nickname for you.
The very fact that you and Lesh are salivating like giddy monkeys over finding a fact posted by a righty to now be incorrect speaks volumes. One, it speaks to how rare those moments are, and two, when it occurs, you and your buddies stand on top of an anthill and plant a flag and crow like you have just conquered the political world. Pathetic.

The very fact that you and Lesh are salivating like giddy monkeys over finding a fact posted by a righty to now be incorrect speaks volumes. One, it speaks to how rare those moments are, and two, when it occurs, you and your buddies stand on top of an anthill and plant a flag and crow like you have just conquered the political world. Pathetic.
The problem with your analysis is that people like a lot of the ones on these threads, routinely post misinformation, disinformation, and flat out lies. Being wrong once in a while is fine. But being wrong constantly, and doubling down on straight up lies is par for the course on the right hand side of the aisle.

You idiot morons do this shit all the time and we point it out all the time

The Ray Epps distraction has been debunked...by no less than Ray Epps himself. :)
The accusation is a lie. But...that's why you believe.

Simple. Soft. Pliable.
You'll believe anything.
NO retard, the Epps accusations have been proven true by video evidence. Epps says he didn’t do it so you must believe him. Hahahaha! Find that pee tape or any evidence of Russia Collusion yet you sheep?

We know Epps is a faggot glowie because otherwise he’d be in a gulag with all the other J6 protesters.
What's surprising about that? Rump the orange douche bag is still out and about, isn't he? Rump is a "faggot glowie", too?

NO retard, the Epps accusations have been proven true by video evidence. Epps says he didn’t do it so you must believe him. Hahahaha! Find that pee tape or any evidence of Russia Collusion yet you sheep?
They are false. The laughable issue here is you members of the Trump Circus will believe ANYTHING. :)

Forum List

Back