BREAKING: Dominion Voting Machines FAIL Testing for Colorado Secretary of State Recount

She’s been indicted. That means they had to go before a court and make their accusations where there are repercussions for lying.

It’s a little bit different than going on Telegram and telling lies where there are no repercussions.

Maybe if the looney tunes crazy people weren’t always lying, they wouldn’t be treated like looney tune crazy people.

As much as I try to understand this, I don't think I'll never fully understand how so many people can fall for a such blatant, obvious caricature of a con man.

What kind of mental/emotional condition were these people in to fall this far?

A justice system that is not weaponized would be a nice start. Why doesn't the J6 committee take their evidence to a court?

Over half of Americans think the election was stolen. That is a very successful conspiracy theory. Right?

latest

As much as I try to understand this, I don't think I'll never fully understand how so many people can fall for a such blatant, obvious caricature of a con man.

What kind of mental/emotional condition were these people in to fall this far?
What do you consider the media and politicians if not con men? They have been caught in lie after lie and you believe everything they say. You are a brainwashed maggot.

If there were real equal consequences for lying Trump would still be president. It is more political persecution. They will be trying to cover up the fraud forever. Too bad it has not worked.
She’s not being prosecuted for lying. She’s being prosecuted for committing obvious felonies that actually make the election less secure.

She turned over confidential data to a band of nutters and nothing even came or it because they’re either too dumb to know what to do with it or couldn’t figure out what lie to tell about it.

She’s not being prosecuted for lying. She’s being prosecuted for committing obvious felonies that actually make the election less secure.

She turned over confidential data to a band of nutters and nothing even came or it because they’re either too dumb to know what to do with it or couldn’t figure out what lie to tell about it.
People trying to prove fraud are not nutters.

You didn't look very hard

And, at the top of Bing search page...."About 2,260,000,000 results"
Got any real sources?

People trying to prove fraud are not nutters.
They are if they concluded there is fraud before trying to prove it and fail to accept that there isn’t any to be found.

Bill Barr said it himself that Trump became detached from reality with his desire for there to be fraud.

They are if they concluded there is fraud before trying to prove it and fail to accept that there isn’t any to be found.

Bill Barr said it himself that Trump became detached from reality with his desire for there to be fraud.
No one cares what that asshole said.

This is why we should go back to voting with paper. This is why the election was stolen from Trump who actually won in a landslide. Quite simply, Dominion voting machines were built to steal.

I heard someone say there were bars on her screen indication a wireless capability.

Could that possibly b true ?

Forum List

Back