Internet Hoaxes Go Viral on Deep State Operative Ray Epps as Media and Liz Cheney Panic

Should he be locked up? Yes or no.
No idea. I haven't seen any evidence that would indicate he should be locked up because I am just an anonymous poster on the internet. Do you have any credible evidence that I'm not aware of?

No Reagan didn't increase taxes try again

Of course he did. 8 times, in fact. Republicans love taxes on little people, especially if those taxes go to welfare for Wall Street and big corporations. Dont need to try agaon. you just either don't know history or you just don't care, you like parroting the lies.

Of course he did. 8 times, in fact. Republicans love taxes on little people, especially if those taxes go to welfare for Wall Street and big corporations. Dont need to try agaon. you just either don't know history or you just don't care, you like parroting the lies.
No he did not. As I recall you or someone recently made this bullshit claim. There are no federal sales tax. I repeat there are no federal sales tax.

No he did not. As I recall you or someone recently made this bullshit claim. There are no federal sales tax. I repeat there are no federal sales tax.
lol rubbish. Gasoline taxes are sales taxes, for one, and I never said they were all sales taxes, either, for two. Your claim of bullshit is bullshit.

You really know nothing about the topic. Get educated, you fucking moron.

Spin away.....

LOLOL

Who the fuck believes Tucker Carlson after all the lies he's spewed about this?? He shows a superimposed timestamp of 2:41 and you think that proves Epps was there when he said he wasn't? :eusa_doh:

LOLOL

Who the fuck believes Tucker Carlson after all the lies he's spewed about this?? He shows a superimposed timestamp of 2:41 and you think that proves Epps was there when he said he wasn't? :eusa_doh:
Pathetic spin, even for you, Simp.

prove the video is wrong.

Seriously Simp? "Fight like hell"?????????????? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

And yet, no one fought like hell following those Democrats' words, most of which, were not even telling others to fight at all. Whereas Trump convinces his mob he was robbed in the election. Lies to them some more about various cases of election fraud which never actually happened. Lies to them that Pence can still throw out the election results and send it back to the states. Tells them they have to fight if they want to save their country. Tells them to fight like hell. And knowing there were armed people in D.C. that day, summons them to the Capitol where they did fight like hell.

Pathetic spin, even for you, Simp.

prove the video is wrong.

Nope, not spin. Epps says he wasn't there and I have not seen him lying before. Whereas, Carlson lies a lot. And that timestamp is clearly superimposed and certainly not a surveillance camera timestamp, which mean Carlson had to have it added.

Carlson claims it's in dispute how Chansley entered the Capitol. That's a lie. there's video showing him entering through a door just busted open by Trump's thugs.

Carlson claims no one asked Chansley to leave. That's a lie. Chansley pled guilty to charges which included him being told to leave within a few minutes of him entering the Capitol.

Carlson claims Chansley wasn't armed. That's a lie. Though he didn't use it, he was armed with a spear.

Carlson claims police acted like tour guides for Chansley. That's a lie. They asked him to leave the Capitol but then followed him around when he refused. Like virtually every other one of Trump's thugs in the Capitol that day, no one was arrested.

Carlson claims the video he presented destroys the narrative of insurrection. That's a lie. Many who broke into the Capitol were charged, and some even convicted, of seditious conspiracy, which is the planning of an insurrection.

Carlson claims Trump's thugs were right to believe the election was stolen. That's a lie. To this date, there's no evidence the election was stolen.

Carlson claims Pelosi rejected requests for having the National Guard on duty. That's a lie. To date. there's no evidence she rejected that.

Carlson claims the media lied about how Sicknick died. That's a lie. The media reported what Capitol police reported.

And yet, no one fought like hell following those Democrats' words, most of which, were not even telling others to fight at all. Whereas Trump convinces his mob he was robbed in the election. Lies to them some more about various cases of election fraud which never actually happened. Lies to them that Pence can still throw out the election results and send it back to the states. Tells them they have to fight if they want to save their country. Tells them to fight like hell. And knowing there were armed people in D.C. that day, summons them to the Capitol where they did fight like hell.
Didn’t fight like hell? You mean, other than the months of rioting, looting, gaping, and murdering by BLM and Antifa during the “Summer of Love”.

”Peacefully and patriotically let your voices be heard”-Donald J Trump, Jan 6, 2020.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, Fawnboi is gone. :auiqs.jpg: :dance::dance:

LOLOL

You never fail to crack me up, Dumbfuck.

rotfl-gif.288736

Nope, not spin. Epps says he wasn't there and I have not seen him lying before. Whereas, Carlson lies a lot. And that timestamp is clearly superimposed and certainly not a surveillance camera timestamp, which mean Carlson had to have it added.

Carlson claims it's in dispute how Chansley entered the Capitol. That's a lie. there's video showing him entering through a door just busted open by Trump's thugs.

Carlson claims no one asked Chansley to leave. That's a lie. Chansley pled guilty to charges which included him being told to leave within a few minutes of him entering the Capitol.

Carlson claims Chansley wasn't armed. That's a lie. Though he didn't use it, he was armed with a spear.

Carlson claims police acted like tour guides for Chansley. That's a lie. They asked him to leave the Capitol but then followed him around when he refused. Like virtually every other one of Trump's thugs in the Capitol that day, no one was arrested.

Carlson claims the video he presented destroys the narrative of insurrection. That's a lie. Many who broke into the Capitol were charged, and some even convicted, of seditious conspiracy, which is the planning of an insurrection.

Carlson claims Trump's thugs were right to believe the election was stolen. That's a lie. To this date, there's no evidence the election was stolen.

Carlson claims Pelosi rejected requests for having the National Guard on duty. That's a lie. To date. there's no evidence she rejected that.

Carlson claims the media lied about how Sicknick died. That's a lie. The media reported what Capitol police reported.
Your unhinged rant is full of lies.

Prove the video is wrong. Your opinion of Carlson is proof of nothing, Simp.

No Reagan didn't increase taxes try again

Idiot...

What is less well-known is that these cuts were then followed by a series of tax increases that, if you add them all together, were almost as big as or even bigger than the 1981 cuts, depending on the measure you use.

Except there was no "attack on the cops" until the cops started spraying everyone with pepper spray for no particular reason or purpose other than to incite a violent response.

That's a lie.

The pepper spraying was being done by the cops standing in front of the Capitol. But the violence began earlier when some of Trump's thugs attacked police at a perimeter barricade...

Idiot...

What is less well-known is that these cuts were then followed by a series of tax increases that, if you add them all together, were almost as big as or even bigger than the 1981 cuts, depending on the measure you use.
Idiot stop looking in the mirror

Forum List

Back