Rational and logical observations why there can be NO god....

You do you.

lol...Quite.

Hey dude, I wasn't around during the inquisition. I wasn't around during the salem witch hunts, I wasn't around during countless pogroms and persecutions of the Jewish people, gays, pagans, unbelievers, etc., etc., etc.

But I am here right now and saw with my own eyes these same species of religious fanatics driven mad by the same irrational beliefs persecuting gays, Jews, hippies, drug users, rock and roll, fucking bong makers, WTF, the poor, the immigrant, people of color, the unwed, and unbelievers whatever their race, and are now trying to take over the world for a counterfeit Jesus again and so, in full view of the living and the dead, I am cutting off the feet of this scarlet beast first unleashed on the world in 325 ce by Rome, granting freedom to all those in hells keeping.... because I can.

Then, when they least expect it, I will deliver the fatal blow... because it's the right thing to do.

Last edited:
lol...Quite.

Hey dude, I wasn't around during the inquisition. I wasn't around during the salem witch hunts, I wasn't around during countless pogroms and persecutions of the Jewish people, gays, pagans, unbelievers, etc., etc., etc.

But I am here right now and saw with my own eyes these same species of religious fanatics driven mad by the same irrational beliefs persecuting gays, Jews, hippies, drug users, rock and roll, fucking bong makers, WTF, the poor, the immigrant, people of color, the unwed, and unbelievers whatever their race, and are now trying to take over the world for a counterfeit Jesus again and so, in full view of the living and the dead, I am cutting off the feet of this scarlet beast first unleashed on the world in 325 ce by Rome, granting freedom to all those in hells keeping.... because I can.

Then, when they least expect it, I will deliver the fatal blow... because it's the right thing to do.
Really? Because it looks to me like you're just bitching impotently on the internet.

Really? Because it looks to me like you're just bitching impotently on the internet.

I'm sure that it may seem that way to you but I assure you, it only seems that way.

You are very insecure and out of your league if that's all you have to say.

You have absolutely no idea about my dedication, preparations that I have made, where I have been, my education, my mentors, what I have already done before the internet existed, who I know, what I know, where I am coming from or where I am going.

64572-thinkstock-artyfree-heaven.1200w.tn.jpg

If god is all knowing, then god knows the future and what will happen to each of us.
Therefore, there is no free will, as everything has been planned out.

If god has to PLAN everything out, then god is NOT omniscient, and therefore cannot BE a god.

God couldn't stop a murder of "his children" when there were supposedly only 4 people on earth.

If earthlings are supposed to be "god's special creatures", then the rest of the universe is wasted space.

If god wants nothing but praise from his creations, then why isn't the universe cram packed with planets of people worshiping??

Virgins cannot get pregnant. That would throw out all logistical concepts of science as we know it.

Isn't it weird how your god seems to agree with everything YOU say. And is it coincidental that all Christians claim their god disagrees with you, when THEY also disagree with you?

If you wrote a book with THAT many contradictions in it, filled with hypocrisy and double-dealing........the publisher would never publish it.

If humans are made in gods image, then why are we physical beings that all have different physical traits, colors, and emotions? We should be invisible entities that live forever and do as we please.

Most all of the lifeforms on this planet that have existed, have been wiped out for a very long time. How many "do overs" does god need?

"God does not exist because I SAID SO".
Don't like that? It's the SAME reasoning parents and preachers/priests give their kids that god does exist.

War. The Holocaust. (which should be enough in itself)

Reasons for god's existence given by believers are always based on personal opinions, never fact.

People who read the bible and practice what it "preaches", makes life WORSE for everyone else.

God worshipers screaming at the top of their lungs "YOU'RE GOING TO HELL" if you don't do EXACTLY as they SAY, EXACTLY as they DO, and believe in EXACTLY what they TELL you to believe in.
No civilized human being with a grain of humanity or sentience would ever do this to a fellow human being. This is something akin to what Hitler did.....and we all know how THAT turned out!!

Science vs Religion
So far:
Science facts - MILLIONS
Religious facts - 0

If god wants to talk to me, WHY the middleman? Why not just come down and talk to me in person? Why all the 'cloak and
dagger'?

God worshipers have been claiming "Jesus is coming back" in their lifetime.........for centuries. It has never happened. Not once. To anybody. Anywhere.

"God works in mysterious ways" means
"shut up and go away, I don't have any answers for you".

When someone dies in an accident or is murdered, or suffers a death by disease.......the religious claim it is the will of their god. Not one single word about the devil....the one who is supposedly evil enough to kill, maim, and destroy for pleasure. But yet they claim their god did these dastardly deeds.....to his own "children" he supposedly loves?
Uh huh. Try again.

There sure seem to be a LOT of natural disasters happening in places that god's followers claim he loves.

When non-believer speaks to a believer, the supposed "Christian" spouts hate, animosity, bigotry, racism, and a dangerous psychotic
tendency.

Christians pretend to be virtuous and noble inside the church.....but when outside the church, they are sanctimonious liars, cheats, frauds, and murderers.

There are more than 2500 different bibles on this planet, giving homage to 28,000,000 different gods.
If there is only ONE god, then WHY isn't there only ONE bible?
And WHY aren't all religious people worshiping this ONE god?
WHY is it that YOUR god is the only one that exists???

Will the REAL "slim shady" please stand up!!!!

So then you think it was just a coincidence that the universe popped into existence being hardwired to produce life and intelligence?

Really? Can you tell me what you learned that you didn't already believe?
You know how the holy spirit washed over you and god visited you and you can't prove it but you just KNOW there is a god and that's supposed to be good enough for the rest of us?

You don't need proof why should I have to explain myself?

I was starting to believe again in God but then I read this thread and suddenly I'm back to being a firm agnostic atheist.

You know how the holy spirit washed over you and god visited you and you can't prove it but you just KNOW there is a god and that's supposed to be good enough for the rest of us?

You don't need proof why should I have to explain myself?

I was starting to believe again in God but then I read this thread and suddenly I'm back to being a firm agnostic atheist.
I just figured the universe popping into existence being hardwired to produce life and intelligence was all the proof any thinking person ever needed.

I just figured the universe popping into existence being hardwired to produce life and intelligence was all the proof any thinking person ever needed.
Well I would think a god would have made 1 inhabited planet around each star MINIMUM and if I were god, planets and suns would live on forever. A god could do that. But our god did not. So to me it seems like it's all natural and explainable without a god.

MUST BE GOD is not proof and yes, even cavemen had that thought you have. MUST BE A GOD. This must have been made for us. It's too perfect. This is the argument my dad makes. I ask him, "what about the billions of years it wasn't perfect for us?" God didn't make the earth in 7 days it took 13.7 billion years.

64572-thinkstock-artyfree-heaven.1200w.tn.jpg

If god is all knowing, then god knows the future and what will happen to each of us.
Therefore, there is no free will, as everything has been planned out.

If god has to PLAN everything out, then god is NOT omniscient, and therefore cannot BE a god.

God couldn't stop a murder of "his children" when there were supposedly only 4 people on earth.

If earthlings are supposed to be "god's special creatures", then the rest of the universe is wasted space.

If god wants nothing but praise from his creations, then why isn't the universe cram packed with planets of people worshiping??

Virgins cannot get pregnant. That would throw out all logistical concepts of science as we know it.

Isn't it weird how your god seems to agree with everything YOU say. And is it coincidental that all Christians claim their god disagrees with you, when THEY also disagree with you?

If you wrote a book with THAT many contradictions in it, filled with hypocrisy and double-dealing........the publisher would never publish it.

If humans are made in gods image, then why are we physical beings that all have different physical traits, colors, and emotions? We should be invisible entities that live forever and do as we please.

Most all of the lifeforms on this planet that have existed, have been wiped out for a very long time. How many "do overs" does god need?

"God does not exist because I SAID SO".
Don't like that? It's the SAME reasoning parents and preachers/priests give their kids that god does exist.

War. The Holocaust. (which should be enough in itself)

Reasons for god's existence given by believers are always based on personal opinions, never fact.

People who read the bible and practice what it "preaches", makes life WORSE for everyone else.

God worshipers screaming at the top of their lungs "YOU'RE GOING TO HELL" if you don't do EXACTLY as they SAY, EXACTLY as they DO, and believe in EXACTLY what they TELL you to believe in.
No civilized human being with a grain of humanity or sentience would ever do this to a fellow human being. This is something akin to what Hitler did.....and we all know how THAT turned out!!

Science vs Religion
So far:
Science facts - MILLIONS
Religious facts - 0

If god wants to talk to me, WHY the middleman? Why not just come down and talk to me in person? Why all the 'cloak and
dagger'?

God worshipers have been claiming "Jesus is coming back" in their lifetime.........for centuries. It has never happened. Not once. To anybody. Anywhere.

"God works in mysterious ways" means
"shut up and go away, I don't have any answers for you".

When someone dies in an accident or is murdered, or suffers a death by disease.......the religious claim it is the will of their god. Not one single word about the devil....the one who is supposedly evil enough to kill, maim, and destroy for pleasure. But yet they claim their god did these dastardly deeds.....to his own "children" he supposedly loves?
Uh huh. Try again.

There sure seem to be a LOT of natural disasters happening in places that god's followers claim he loves.

When non-believer speaks to a believer, the supposed "Christian" spouts hate, animosity, bigotry, racism, and a dangerous psychotic
tendency.

Christians pretend to be virtuous and noble inside the church.....but when outside the church, they are sanctimonious liars, cheats, frauds, and murderers.

There are more than 2500 different bibles on this planet, giving homage to 28,000,000 different gods.
If there is only ONE god, then WHY isn't there only ONE bible?
And WHY aren't all religious people worshiping this ONE god?
WHY is it that YOUR god is the only one that exists???

Will the REAL "slim shady" please stand up!!!!

Are you trying to convince Believers or convince yourself?

Are you trying to convince Believers or convince yourself?
If there is a god, he never visited. He has no connection to Jesus, Mohammad or Joseph Smith. Or Moses. These men are liars. Or the people who told their stories are liars. If Jesus thought he was the real son of god and his mother was a virgin when she got pregnant, he was a nut. And anyone who believed him was nuts. But it's not them I have a problem with. It's the people in Greece who bought it when Peter went and told them those incredible stories. It doesn't surprise me though because I see how dumb my Greek Grandmother was. And that was the 1900's. Imagine how dumb greeks were in the year 100.

And what shocks me is that even people today believe this rose from the dead bullshit.

If God exists, he is not the god of our holy books. That shit is all made up. That I am convinced.

Well I would think a god would have made 1 inhabited planet around each star MINIMUM and if I were god, planets and suns would live on forever. A god could do that. But our god did not. So to me it seems like it's all natural and explainable without a god.

MUST BE GOD is not proof and yes, even cavemen had that thought you have. MUST BE A GOD. This must have been made for us. It's too perfect. This is the argument my dad makes. I ask him, "what about the billions of years it wasn't perfect for us?" God didn't make the earth in 7 days it took 13.7 billion years.
Well when you can create space and time you can do that.

But you have to overlook an enormous amount of coincidences.

Forum List

Back