Rational and logical observations why there can be NO god....

So... just to be clear. You believe all Christians are in hell now. Right?

Sheesh. You should have paid attention during catechism.

Even according to your own church to defy the law of God and worship the lifeless work of human hands is a mortal sin, the consequence is death and hell.

At every mass worldwide the priest openly says that the matzo made by human hands will become for 'us' the body of Christ. Then all of you chumps degrade yourselves and get down on your knees in the deranged adoration and worship of a cracker that has no life and is not God.

So yes, if what your church teaches about the consequences for defying the law of God is true then all christians who worship Jesus as a triune God are dead, accursed and in hell whether they eat him or not.

You love to say that I hate catholics but because of your slaughter for the expiation of sin they all can now escape the bondage of sin which holds them all in hells keeping, get out of their deathbeds, get off their knees, stand up, open their eyes, walk upright and rise to eternal life.

By showing where right and wrong and judgment lie and by showing that the prince of this world stands condemned I have done them all, a billion lost souls, including you, a favor for which they can never repay.
So your answer is yes, you believe all Christians are in hell now.

I didn't need your origin story. I just wanted to highlight your belief that all Christians are in hell now.

What? You didn't hear me the first ten times? Go figure. lol....

You don't remember me telling you personally many times that if scripture is true and God is God in the very day that you first degraded yourself decades ago and got down on your knees in deranged adoration before a lifeless matzo made by human hands that you eat for spiritual life (derp) you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where you remain flailing around in the fires of hell to this day.

Highlight it all you want.....ask me again and I'll tell you the same exact thing.
I just wanted to hear you say you believe all Christians are in hell now..... again.

Even according to your own church to defy the law of God and worship the lifeless work of human hands is a mortal sin, the consequence is death and hell.

At every mass worldwide the priest openly says that the matzo made by human hands will become for 'us' the body of Christ. Then all of you chumps degrade yourselves and get down on your knees in the deranged adoration and worship of a cracker that has no life and is not God.

So yes, if what your church teaches about the consequences for defying the law of God is true then all christians who worship Jesus as a triune God are dead, accursed and in hell whether they eat him or not.

You love to say that I hate catholics but because of your slaughter for the expiation of sin they all can now escape the bondage of sin which holds them all in hells keeping, get out of their deathbeds, get off their knees, stand up, open their eyes, walk upright and rise to eternal life.

By showing where right and wrong and judgment lie and by showing that the prince of this world stands condemned I have done them all, a billion lost souls, including you, a favor for which they can never repay.

I didn't need your origin story. I just wanted to highlight your belief that all Christians are in hell now.

You don't remember me telling you personally many times that if scripture is true and God is God in the very day that you first degraded yourself decades ago and got down on your knees in deranged adoration before a lifeless matzo made by human hands that you eat for spiritual life (derp) you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where you remain flailing around in the fires of hell to this day.

Highlight it all you want.....ask me again and I'll tell you the same exact thing.
I just wanted to hear you say you believe all Christians are in hell now..... again.

Okey dokey.

Here it is again, on the house.

According to your own church teaching to defy the law of God and worship the lifeless work of human hands is a mortal sin, the consequence is death and hades, hell.

At every mass worldwide the priest openly says that the matzo made by human hands will become for 'us' the body of Christ. Then all of you chumps degrade yourselves and get down on your knees in the deranged adoration and worship of a cracker that has no life and is not God that you then eat for spiritual life and crap down the toilet... derp.

So yes, if what your church teaches about the consequences for defying the law of God is true then all christians who worship Jesus as a triune mangod are dead, accursed and in hell whether they eat him or not.

This is not my belief. This is the truth, the very truth, if what your Church and the Bible teach about defying the law of God is truth. That's the way the cookie crumbles.

Would you like for me to say it again?

Last edited:

Okey dokey.

According to your own church teaching to defy the law of God and worship the lifeless work of human hands is a mortal sin, the consequence is death and hades, hell.

At every mass worldwide the priest openly says that the matzo made by human hands will become for 'us' the body of Christ. Then all of you chumps degrade yourselves and get down on your knees in the deranged adoration and worship of a cracker that has no life and is not God that you then eat for spiritual life. derp.

So yes, if what your church teaches about the consequences for defying the law of God is true then all christians who worship Jesus as a triune mangod are dead, accursed and in hell whether they eat him or not.

Are you telling me AGAIN how Christians are already in hell?

Okey dokey.

At every mass worldwide the priest openly says that the matzo made by human hands will become for 'us' the body of Christ. Then all of you chumps degrade yourselves and get down on your knees in the deranged adoration and worship of a cracker that has no life and is not God that you then eat for spiritual life. derp.

Can't you tell? Are you hard of reading?

Okey dokey.

No. I got that you hate Christians right away. It's your mission.

64572-thinkstock-artyfree-heaven.1200w.tn.jpg

If god is all knowing, then god knows the future and what will happen to each of us.
Therefore, there is no free will, as everything has been planned out.

If god has to PLAN everything out, then god is NOT omniscient, and therefore cannot BE a god.

God couldn't stop a murder of "his children" when there were supposedly only 4 people on earth.

If earthlings are supposed to be "god's special creatures", then the rest of the universe is wasted space.

If god wants nothing but praise from his creations, then why isn't the universe cram packed with planets of people worshiping??

Virgins cannot get pregnant. That would throw out all logistical concepts of science as we know it.

Isn't it weird how your god seems to agree with everything YOU say. And is it coincidental that all Christians claim their god disagrees with you, when THEY also disagree with you?

If you wrote a book with THAT many contradictions in it, filled with hypocrisy and double-dealing........the publisher would never publish it.

If humans are made in gods image, then why are we physical beings that all have different physical traits, colors, and emotions? We should be invisible entities that live forever and do as we please.

Most all of the lifeforms on this planet that have existed, have been wiped out for a very long time. How many "do overs" does god need?

"God does not exist because I SAID SO".
Don't like that? It's the SAME reasoning parents and preachers/priests give their kids that god does exist.

War. The Holocaust. (which should be enough in itself)

Reasons for god's existence given by believers are always based on personal opinions, never fact.

People who read the bible and practice what it "preaches", makes life WORSE for everyone else.

God worshipers screaming at the top of their lungs "YOU'RE GOING TO HELL" if you don't do EXACTLY as they SAY, EXACTLY as they DO, and believe in EXACTLY what they TELL you to believe in.
No civilized human being with a grain of humanity or sentience would ever do this to a fellow human being. This is something akin to what Hitler did.....and we all know how THAT turned out!!

Science vs Religion
So far:
Science facts - MILLIONS
Religious facts - 0

If god wants to talk to me, WHY the middleman? Why not just come down and talk to me in person? Why all the 'cloak and
dagger'?

God worshipers have been claiming "Jesus is coming back" in their lifetime.........for centuries. It has never happened. Not once. To anybody. Anywhere.

"God works in mysterious ways" means
"shut up and go away, I don't have any answers for you".

When someone dies in an accident or is murdered, or suffers a death by disease.......the religious claim it is the will of their god. Not one single word about the devil....the one who is supposedly evil enough to kill, maim, and destroy for pleasure. But yet they claim their god did these dastardly deeds.....to his own "children" he supposedly loves?
Uh huh. Try again.

There sure seem to be a LOT of natural disasters happening in places that god's followers claim he loves.

When non-believer speaks to a believer, the supposed "Christian" spouts hate, animosity, bigotry, racism, and a dangerous psychotic
tendency.

Christians pretend to be virtuous and noble inside the church.....but when outside the church, they are sanctimonious liars, cheats, frauds, and murderers.

There are more than 2500 different bibles on this planet, giving homage to 28,000,000 different gods.
If there is only ONE god, then WHY isn't there only ONE bible?
And WHY aren't all religious people worshiping this ONE god?
WHY is it that YOUR god is the only one that exists???

Will the REAL "slim shady" please stand up!!!!

This is not gods world, it's the devil's, read the bible

Okey dokey.

I already covered this. If I hated Christians I would just let you all rot where you stand.

And as I said before,

You love to say that I hate christians but because of your slaughter for the expiation of sin they all can now escape the bondage of sin which holds them all in hells keeping, get out of their deathbeds, get off their knees, stand up, open their eyes, walk upright like a human being that reflects the image and likeness of a holy God, and rise to eternal life.

Okey dokey.

I already covered this. If I hated Christians I would just let you all rot where you stand.

And as I said before,

You love to say that I hate christians but because of your slaughter for the expiation of sin they all can now escape the bondage of sin which holds them all in hells keeping, get out of their deathbeds, get off their knees, stand up, open their eyes, walk upright like a human being that reflects the image and likeness of a holy God, and rise to eternal life.

Preach on, brother!!

Preach on!!!!

Okey dokey.

And as I said before,

You have an insanely inflated idea of your own rhetorical skills.

"Stop beleeving in god or ur STOOpid!!" is not an effective inducement.

Okey dokey.

And as I said before,

My task is to bear witness to the truth. I couldn't care less about effective inducement.

Did you really think that I was trying to sweet talk 'save' or convert ding or anyone?

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Okey dokey.

And as I said before,

My task is to bear witness to the truth. I couldn't care less about effective inducement.

Did you really think that I was trying to sweet talk 'save' or convert ding or anyone?

:auiqs.jpg:

Your mission is to attack Christianity. You have deluded yourself into thinking you speak for God, but I suspect your real motivation is that you are a subversive.

64572-thinkstock-artyfree-heaven.1200w.tn.jpg

If god is all knowing, then god knows the future and what will happen to each of us.
Therefore, there is no free will, as everything has been planned out.

If god has to PLAN everything out, then god is NOT omniscient, and therefore cannot BE a god.

God couldn't stop a murder of "his children" when there were supposedly only 4 people on earth.

If earthlings are supposed to be "god's special creatures", then the rest of the universe is wasted space.

If god wants nothing but praise from his creations, then why isn't the universe cram packed with planets of people worshiping??

Virgins cannot get pregnant. That would throw out all logistical concepts of science as we know it.

Isn't it weird how your god seems to agree with everything YOU say. And is it coincidental that all Christians claim their god disagrees with you, when THEY also disagree with you?

If you wrote a book with THAT many contradictions in it, filled with hypocrisy and double-dealing........the publisher would never publish it.

If humans are made in gods image, then why are we physical beings that all have different physical traits, colors, and emotions? We should be invisible entities that live forever and do as we please.

Most all of the lifeforms on this planet that have existed, have been wiped out for a very long time. How many "do overs" does god need?

"God does not exist because I SAID SO".
Don't like that? It's the SAME reasoning parents and preachers/priests give their kids that god does exist.

War. The Holocaust. (which should be enough in itself)

Reasons for god's existence given by believers are always based on personal opinions, never fact.

People who read the bible and practice what it "preaches", makes life WORSE for everyone else.

God worshipers screaming at the top of their lungs "YOU'RE GOING TO HELL" if you don't do EXACTLY as they SAY, EXACTLY as they DO, and believe in EXACTLY what they TELL you to believe in.
No civilized human being with a grain of humanity or sentience would ever do this to a fellow human being. This is something akin to what Hitler did.....and we all know how THAT turned out!!

Science vs Religion
So far:
Science facts - MILLIONS
Religious facts - 0

If god wants to talk to me, WHY the middleman? Why not just come down and talk to me in person? Why all the 'cloak and
dagger'?

God worshipers have been claiming "Jesus is coming back" in their lifetime.........for centuries. It has never happened. Not once. To anybody. Anywhere.

"God works in mysterious ways" means
"shut up and go away, I don't have any answers for you".

When someone dies in an accident or is murdered, or suffers a death by disease.......the religious claim it is the will of their god. Not one single word about the devil....the one who is supposedly evil enough to kill, maim, and destroy for pleasure. But yet they claim their god did these dastardly deeds.....to his own "children" he supposedly loves?
Uh huh. Try again.

There sure seem to be a LOT of natural disasters happening in places that god's followers claim he loves.

When non-believer speaks to a believer, the supposed "Christian" spouts hate, animosity, bigotry, racism, and a dangerous psychotic
tendency.

Christians pretend to be virtuous and noble inside the church.....but when outside the church, they are sanctimonious liars, cheats, frauds, and murderers.

There are more than 2500 different bibles on this planet, giving homage to 28,000,000 different gods.
If there is only ONE god, then WHY isn't there only ONE bible?
And WHY aren't all religious people worshiping this ONE god?
WHY is it that YOUR god is the only one that exists???

Will the REAL "slim shady" please stand up!!!!

Yes Toffeenut Baconsmuggler
You are right, on some level there is no free will.

We have free choice within a system of truth and justice, where the human conscience will seek freedom FROM stress conflict or fear and seek peace of mind satisfaction and security.

Whatever combination maximizes the positives and minimalizes the negatives.

So what.

Whether or not there is a personified manifestation of God as Creator of such a system, the same process still operates whether you call this nature, laws of the universe, or God's laws, laws of karma/justice/cause and effect/reaping what we sow.

Any proof or disproof of God is faith based and relative.

What matters is how we agree to interact with each other in real terms, and work our sustainable plans through our relations, community and greater society.

Or even simpler: no god, all the conflicting perspectives are wrong.
Dear Fort Fun Indiana
You miss the key point:
What are you using GOD to represent or mean in order for this concept to either exist or not exist, even if neither can be proven (or disproven but remain purely faith based and may be different for each person).

Some people define GOD to mean:
Life
Love
Nature
Universal Laws or truth
Wisdom

Fort Fun Indiana: For those of us who equate GOD with the above, are you willing to hold and live by the assumption that NONE of these things exist????

After all, these things are faith based and we cannot prove these are real:
Life
Love
Truth or Wisdom
Laws of Nature

Justice is also a nonproven faith based principle as elusive, debated and divisive as Jesus.

Are we okay admitting we cannot prove the existence of justice?

At least we would be honest and transparent.

As our friend daveman suggested in the Thread 'Thought Experiment' Thought Experiment , we could all admit everything is based on perception that could be projected.

Isn't everything in life faith based and depends on what we can agree is going on and what terms we use to communicate and establish truth?

Last edited:
Dear Fort Fun Indiana
You miss the key point:
What are you using GOD to represent or mean in order for this concept to either exist or not exist, even if neither can be proven.

Some people define GOD to mean:
Life
Love
Nature
Universal Laws or truth
Wisdom

Fort Fun Indiana: For those of us who equate GOD with the above, are you willing to hold and live by the assumption that NONE of these things exist????
No, not at all. You are basically just calling things god. Okay. Seems unnecessary. Call it god or dont call it god, it has no bearing on nature or what we understand about nature. I dont have any problem with such belief, nor would i try to talk you out of it. If it makes you happy, enjoy.

No, not at all. You are basically just calling things god. Okay. Seems unnecessary. Call it god or dont call it god, it has no bearing on nature or what we understand about nature. I dont have any problem with such belief, nor would i try to talk you out of it. If it makes you happy, enjoy.
Dear Fort Fun Indiana
Think of it like substituting values in for variables in an equation.
What secular definitions make the same expression make sense?

If someone says they want to do God's will,are they really saying they want to do what is universally right and GOOD for the public or all humanity?

In that context, does God's will mean GOOD WILL.

So if someone believes in God's will,they mean they believe in some higher or greater good will towards all men.

Some people will frame God to mean
Life or
Nature.

So forces of God basically refer to forces of nature. Laws of God mean universal laws or truths.

Fort Fun Indiana
If you believe that life is influenced by laws of Nature that is the Equivalent of God or God's laws in Your life and how you live and operate with others in society.

Whatever you call the driving force or source of life, whatever you say exists that causes or drives this,then that is where we agree this things exists.

By definition

What secular definitions make the same expression make sense?
Besides all of them? I dont see how you gain any understanding from calling nature "god". All of your understanding of nature will come from secular science. Then your faith based deistic beliefs will have to change to account for them. Not the other way around.

The driving force of life is selection. Now, you can say that is as the deity intended and designed. Okay. But if you can sprinkle this magical belief on anything and everything , and it makes no real difference...how meaningful can it be, really?

Forum List

Back