Rational and logical observations why there can be NO god....

I dont need anything you or sealybobo are peddling
Imagine the money and time you’ll save sitting standing and praying.

What draws you to these discussions? You hav3 your doubts? If you were sure you’d pity us not be angry. If you were a suspect, you’d be suspect.

Well when you can create space and time you can do that.

But you have to overlook an enormous amount of coincidences.
Not if you think it thru. Are we his chosen species? Then why did he go through dinosaurs before coming up with us?

And he could have made us see farther, hear better, run faster, fly....if he really loved us we’d have wings.

Not if you think it thru. Are we his chosen species? Then why did he go through dinosaurs before coming up with us?

And he could have made us see farther, hear better, run faster, fly....if he really loved us we’d have wings.
Pretty sure I am better than you at thinking things through. Or do you believe you are more intelligent than me?

Pretty sure I am better than you at thinking things through. Or do you believe you are more intelligent than me?
As a matter of fact, that link I posted why there is no god, one of the arguments it shoots down is when a theist says “lots of smart people believe.” That’s a bad argument. So how intelligent are you when you’re making bad theist arguments that have already been rebutted?

Lots of intelligent humans are superstitious

As a matter of fact, that link I posted why there is no god, one of the arguments it shoots down is when a theist says “lots of smart people believe.” That’s a bad argument. So how intelligent are you when you’re making bad theist arguments that have already been rebutted?

Lots of intelligent humans are superstitious
I'm not making that argument. The argument I am making is that I am more intelligent than you. That I have committed significantly more resources to working through the origin questions than you. So why do you think I should listen to a guy who gets his arguments from an atheist website? That would be illogical.

You have probably never spent one minute seriously studying the questions I have worked through. Whereas I've been working on these questions for 20 years.

There's a very simple reason you haven't seriously considered the origin questions. You don't possess the reasoning capabilities, the objectivity or honesty.

So don't come at me like you are all that. You're a guy who searches the internet for anything that confirms your bias.

I'm not making that argument. The argument I am making is that I am more intelligent than you. That I have committed significantly more resources to working through the origin questions than you. So why do you think I should listen to a guy who gets his arguments from an atheist website? That would be illogical.

You have probably never spent one minute seriously studying the questions I have worked through. Whereas I've been working on these questions for 20 years.

There's a very simple reason you haven't seriously considered the origin questions. You don't possess the reasoning capabilities, the objectivity or honesty.

So don't come at me like you are all that. You're a guy who searches the internet for anything that confirms your bias.
Sorry that I came to the proper conclusion faster than you and it’s taking you so long still you haven’t figured it out.

So it took you longer and you came up with the wrong answer.

Forum List

Back