Rational and logical observations why there can be NO god....

If god wants to talk to me, WHY the middleman? Why not just come down and talk to me in person? Why all the 'cloak and dagger'?

What makes you assume that God wants to talk to you? Seriously....

Maybe God doesn't want to talk with you because you are a simple minded dick. Possible?

If you want to see and hear from God, then say so professor. lol...

If you do there are clear instructions about how to prepare your mind for communication with God.

Think of it this way. If a person wants to test a theory with an experiment then they must first sanitize the lab, sterilize all the tools, test tubes, beakers, measuring devices, calibrate all of the machinery, etc., and then, only then, begin the process of discovery because if you don't prepare in this way any number of contaminants could falsify the results.

When seeking proof of God, who is incorporeal, the only tool you have capable of dealing with the incorporeal is your brain and so, in the same way, you must prepare by cleansing your mind from all unsubstantiated assertions and deeply held beliefs about reality such as there is no God, because if there was he would have come down from the sky to kiss my ass and if God wanted to talk with me then why this why that why why why, etc., etc., derp.

If you were invited to a black tie event and wanted to go and hoped to meet and speak with the host, you would shower and put on some appropriate clothing and mind your manners at the very least.

True?

If you show up at God's celebration of life dressed in filthy rags shouting profanities and reeking of cheap wine and vomit the doorman will throw you out on your ass into the darkness where there is wailing and gnashing of teeth muttering to yourself that there is no God because you have never seen or heard a word from him for your entire life on skid row...

Your vitriolic, abusive, hate-mongering, violent, vicious, abhorrent, and spiteful CHRISTIAN rantings just gave the universe PROOF POSITIVE that there is no such thing as god.

And thank you for supporting one of my comments as well.............

When non-believer speaks to a believer, the supposed "Christian" spouts hate, animosity, bigotry, racism, and a dangerous psychotic tendency.

Thank you for your support!!!
ab511f10886b3c11398fd00f9f994b92.gif

Last edited:
If god wants to talk to me, WHY the middleman? Why not just come down and talk to me in person? Why all the 'cloak and dagger'?

Maybe God doesn't want to talk with you because you are a simple minded dick. Possible?

If you do there are clear instructions about how to prepare your mind for communication with God.

Think of it this way. If a person wants to test a theory with an experiment then they must first sanitize the lab, sterilize all the tools, test tubes, beakers, measuring devices, calibrate all of the machinery, etc., and then, only then, begin the process of discovery because if you don't prepare in this way any number of contaminants could falsify the results.

When seeking proof of God, who is incorporeal, the only tool you have capable of dealing with the incorporeal is your brain and so, in the same way, you must prepare by cleansing your mind from all unsubstantiated assertions and deeply held beliefs about reality such as there is no God, because if there was he would have come down from the sky to kiss my ass and if God wanted to talk with me then why this why that why why why, etc., etc., derp.

If you were invited to a black tie event and wanted to go and hoped to meet and speak with the host, you would shower and put on some appropriate clothing and mind your manners at the very least.

True?

If you show up at God's celebration of life dressed in filthy rags shouting profanities and reeking of cheap wine and vomit the doorman will throw you out on your ass into the darkness where there is wailing and gnashing of teeth muttering to yourself that there is no God because you have never seen or heard a word from him for your entire life on skid row...

Your vitriolic, abusive, hate-mongering, violent, vicious, abhorrent, and spiteful CHRISTIAN rantings just gave the universe PROOF POSITIVE that there is no such thing as god.

When non-believer speaks to a believer, the supposed "Christian" spouts hate, animosity, bigotry, racism, and a dangerous psychotic tendency.

LOL..." Your vitriolic, abusive, hate-mongering, violent, vicious, abhorrent, and spiteful CHRISTIAN rantings"? Talk about rantings.... lol

Christians believe that Jesus is God. I am not CHRISTIAN. How is it you didn't notice?

Now it's clear. You have never seen or heard a single word from the living God for your entire life because you are a simple minded dick dressed in filthy rags living on skid row.

Now you know.

Last edited:
64572-thinkstock-artyfree-heaven.1200w.tn.jpg

If god is all knowing, then god knows the future and what will happen to each of us.
Therefore, there is no free will, as everything has been planned out.

If god has to PLAN everything out, then god is NOT omniscient, and therefore cannot BE a god.

God couldn't stop a murder of "his children" when there were supposedly only 4 people on earth.

If earthlings are supposed to be "god's special creatures", then the rest of the universe is wasted space.

If god wants nothing but praise from his creations, then why isn't the universe cram packed with planets of people worshiping??

Virgins cannot get pregnant. That would throw out all logistical concepts of science as we know it.

Isn't it weird how your god seems to agree with everything YOU say. And is it coincidental that all Christians claim their god disagrees with you, when THEY also disagree with you?

If you wrote a book with THAT many contradictions in it, filled with hypocrisy and double-dealing........the publisher would never publish it.

If humans are made in gods image, then why are we physical beings that all have different physical traits, colors, and emotions? We should be invisible entities that live forever and do as we please.

Most all of the lifeforms on this planet that have existed, have been wiped out for a very long time. How many "do overs" does god need?

"God does not exist because I SAID SO".
Don't like that? It's the SAME reasoning parents and preachers/priests give their kids that god does exist.

War. The Holocaust. (which should be enough in itself)

Reasons for god's existence given by believers are always based on personal opinions, never fact.

People who read the bible and practice what it "preaches", makes life WORSE for everyone else.

God worshipers screaming at the top of their lungs "YOU'RE GOING TO HELL" if you don't do EXACTLY as they SAY, EXACTLY as they DO, and believe in EXACTLY what they TELL you to believe in.
No civilized human being with a grain of humanity or sentience would ever do this to a fellow human being. This is something akin to what Hitler did.....and we all know how THAT turned out!!

Science vs Religion
So far:
Science facts - MILLIONS
Religious facts - 0

If god wants to talk to me, WHY the middleman? Why not just come down and talk to me in person? Why all the 'cloak and
dagger'?

God worshipers have been claiming "Jesus is coming back" in their lifetime.........for centuries. It has never happened. Not once. To anybody. Anywhere.

"God works in mysterious ways" means
"shut up and go away, I don't have any answers for you".

When someone dies in an accident or is murdered, or suffers a death by disease.......the religious claim it is the will of their god. Not one single word about the devil....the one who is supposedly evil enough to kill, maim, and destroy for pleasure. But yet they claim their god did these dastardly deeds.....to his own "children" he supposedly loves?
Uh huh. Try again.

There sure seem to be a LOT of natural disasters happening in places that god's followers claim he loves.

When non-believer speaks to a believer, the supposed "Christian" spouts hate, animosity, bigotry, racism, and a dangerous psychotic
tendency.

Christians pretend to be virtuous and noble inside the church.....but when outside the church, they are sanctimonious liars, cheats, frauds, and murderers.

There are more than 2500 different bibles on this planet, giving homage to 28,000,000 different gods.
If there is only ONE god, then WHY isn't there only ONE bible?
And WHY aren't all religious people worshiping this ONE god?
WHY is it that YOUR god is the only one that exists???

Will the REAL "slim shady" please stand up!!!!

As a soft-agnostic type, I'd still like to play the devil's advocate here-figuratively speaking only of course, and look individually at your list of reasons why not to believe.
If god is all knowing, then god knows the future and what will happen to each of us.
Therefore, there is no free will, as everything has been planned out. If god has to PLAN everything out, then god is NOT omniscient, and therefore cannot BE a god.
I don't see one (omniscient Creator) necessarily canceling out the other (free will), but I'm a soft agnostic not at atheist so I am willing to believe both could still be true.

God couldn't stop a murder of "his children" when there were supposedly only 4 people on earth.
A believer would be better to answer, but my thought is life began in a different way than the OT version, possibly in water, possibly from an asteroid or collision. I've read about this more than your first argument as the origin of life is on my mind almost daily as I remain in awe of it however it began.

If earthlings are supposed to be "god's special creatures", then the rest of the universe is wasted space.
I haven't read much about that connectional premise. I don't see why specialness has to be limited to any location, timeframe, nor quantity.

If god wants nothing but praise from his creations, then why isn't the universe cram packed with planets of people worshiping??
Another Old Testament teaching? If you are addressing Christianity, the NT living under grave "overrides" the living under the law of the OT for many Christians. My thought, seems humans do this on behalf of the Creator; not just religious heads (ministers, preachers, rabbis, pujaris, imams, priests etc.) but regular families. Again, best left to a firm believer.

Isn't it weird how your god seems to agree with everything YOU say. And is it coincidental that all Christians claim their god disagrees with you, when THEY also disagree with you?
I have Christian friends who do the opposite to what you've implied here. One is a person who I consider a true Christian, who lives her life according to the teachings of the NT...forgiveness, love etc...and trust me when I say..she IS those things in living color. She doesn't condemn anyone for not believing like she does, she does the opposite. She doesn't judge people regardless of their actions. I am not there and doubt I'll get there.

If you wrote a book with THAT many contradictions in it, filled with hypocrisy and double-dealing........the publisher would never publish it.
If the Bible, particularly the 4 books of the Gospel, were identical in nature, many would cry foul. People never remember events the same way. Either way, the Bible would be criticized by those who don't subscribe.

If humans are made in gods image, then why are we physical beings that all have different physical traits, colors, and emotions? We should be invisible entities that live forever and do as we please.
Considering all humans share 99.9% DNA, I'd say that's a shoe-in for shared collective traits in a major way.

Most all of the lifeforms on this planet that have existed, have been wiped out for a very long time. How many "do overs" does god need?
Why do you consider ice ages, floodings, and various natural events to be "do overs?" That seems to be part of the process...the cycle of life. There must be death for life to strive. Just look what burning a fallow field does 2 years later.

War. The Holocaust. (which should be enough in itself)
I understand your thoughts here, and as I grew up I would get angry thinking about this...why good people suffer, why good people have horrendous life events. I've heard it explained that the Christian God does not control humans like robots and allows us our paths from which to choose.

Reasons for god's existence given by believers are always based on personal opinions, never fact.
Not true, at least in my experience. Many Christians base their faith in part by experiences, not opinions. Better question for a Christian answer.

People who read the bible and practice what it "preaches", makes life WORSE for everyone else.
Subjective. I've seen churches that could scare the daylights out of most people, and I don't consider those healthy churches whatsoever. It is easy to figure out if a person lives his or her life under the law of God as opposed to living under the grace of God. Living under a strict interpretation of the OT laws are restrictive and when people take it upon themselves to preach death and brimstone to the non-believers...it's a horrible tactic for a crowd drawer. Again, there is an entire spectrum of healthy to unhealthy churches of most faiths.

Many believers have personal experiences that have no middlemen involved. Christians place no person above God from my understanding.

I'll pause here to give you a chance to respond.

Your "true" Christian friend. Aren't they worried for your soul? If I thought you were going to go out and get kidnapped and tortured, I'd do everything in my power to stop you from going out. Doesn't your "true" christian friend worry about you going to hell?

Your friend is a cherry picker. She isn't the true christian. The ones who say you are going to hell are the real christians.

In the beginning there were single cell organisms. They multiplied. Then crawled out of the ocean. If the bible told that story 2000 years ago I'd be impressed. But they didn't. They told Noah's ark and Adam and Eve stories.

Jews didn't choose to go into the ovens.

Christians don't base their faith on experiences. Of course they have middle men. Their parents brainwashed them first, then the priest, then our society. No Christian met god and that's why they are a christian. I know because I once was a Christian.

Healthy lies? Which lies/churches are the healthy ones? Even if they do a lot of good, a lie is a lie and I'd prefer the truth.
This is a good mini-challenge, to defend someone else's viewpoints and not my own. I like thinking outside of my comfort zone to practice objectivity...but I digress...

To give objectivity a fair chance, it's necessary that we both step outside of our pre-conceived ideas based upon our own limited life experiences. That is a tough task for almost all humans regardless of brain power. Over time, these minutely specific, limited experiences shape new knowledge we encounter. For instance, you depicted it well by stating "Christians don't base their faith on experiences" as it only pertains to your own knowledge base. Nobody else's. Neither you nor I know more than what we've seen/heard. Even humans with amazing cognitive skills are significantly limited due to set number of life's "ah ha!" moments. Our past experiences fine-tune what we think now, even when we recognize a personal bias, because we are more open to making connections to past knowledge when it supports our belief systems. Your post reflects this well with your subjective statements "Your friend is a cherry picker. She isn't the true christian. The ones who say you are going to hell are the real christians." That's your view, I'll keep mine until/unless I experience some type of enlightenment in the future.

Your subjective interpretation that the "true" Christians are the ones who approach their religious views like a banshee with a vengeance...aggressively. Huge difference from healthy assertiveness. The difference between an aggressive personality and an assertive type reveals a distinction in mental health. If you want sourced pieces that define the particulars, I can easily find them. I will never consider anyone who acts in an aggressive manner to be completely sane. Admittedly, yet again, my definition of sanity is based upon prior learning, same as yours. We could have different definitions on that as well. Considering you think the "best" Christians act more aggressively in words and possibly actions, some I might find totally unacceptable on some social construct alone, we likely do differ there as well.

From your post (with undertones of anger perhaps?) I can only guess you either grew up in church where hell and brimstone was preached as the norm and aggressive personalities were in the mix? I once made the mistake of going to a church that had a few religiously, aggressive members. I went once. Maybe some enjoy that type of....whatever it is. I don't consider anyone who is aggressive as having control over their emotions (this is of course based upon my limited, yet thankfully nurturing upbringing). Nor do I consider people (any person) who spews off at the mouth in some type of persecutorial rage- condemning all who live a different way as going to hell as having a healthy mindset. If God exists, surely these mouthpieces, almost going into attack mode scaring off any potential listener, are not calling the shots, and they are certainly not determining who is good and who is bad according to their human eyes. Judging...now that's telling.

As I stated about my friend (whom I last saw about 15 years ago), she doesn't judge people. What you've described is people judging and condemning others, as if it's their place to do so. Who are you to judge me? Who am I to judge you? We still do it, because we flawed humans. Being unflawed (not possible) would leave out a lot of social chaos. BTW-were you forced to go to church as a kid? That has a long-term impact for many adults, as you might know.

Thanks for replying btw
Do you believe in ghosts?

No, at one point my church was better/different. It didn't teach the fire brimestone. It didn't say gays and muslims are bad. It didn't get political like other sects did. But that's all changed. But that was long before I converted to an agnostic atheist.

I don't believe you are agnostic. You sound like you are a cherry picking theist. You may not believe organized religions but you have a personal relationship with a god am I right?

Sounds like you believe us agnostic atheists are better than Christians because we don't judge. We don't believe you are going to hell because you believe. We don't hold any threats or fear of eternal damnation over your head because of your beliefs.

Oh excuse me, not all Christians do what I'm saying. But I'm suggesting the real christians do. Maybe not the cherry pickers. I used to be a cherry picker. I believed some things in the bible but not others. I believe in evolution. I think it's ok to have an abortion. And I think it's not a sin to be gay. But yet I still called myself a christian. Do I sound like a christian to you?
You have no idea how you just made my day! I am so serious although it's storming currently, so no chance to "get out more" at least today ha! My sole intention in responding to this thread was to support a position that I personally don't believe, yet with your statement that you don't believe I'm an agnostic shows I've totally succeeded! Whoooo hoooo! Errr...sorry about that. I'm a bit self-competitive lol

You wrote: "Sounds like you believe us agnostic atheists are better than Christians because we don't judge." I never stated that. You missed my whole premise somehow about Christians who choose to live under the law compared to Christians who choose to live under the grace of God. That is a distinction I've found to hold true...those living under the laws of Old Testament teachings are often judgers...quite vocally so. Why are you interested in defining me anyway? What motivation do you have to judge others? Is your motive one that supports life and goodness or is drenched in negativity with condemning others for their personal beliefs that are different than yours?

Hold the phone....your statement to another poster on this thread: "You seem to think you can tell what kind of person he is. Have you met him?" Now, considering what you said to me, that is more than a little perplexing;)

For the record, (if you happen to be taking official notes-winks) you are free to believe anything you want about me. I still love what you said!!! lol On a serious note, I might have taken your "observation" personally a few years ago, or at least I might have used time to defend how I am what I've stated. Forget about it! Not important to me any longer and it's freeing!

Last edited:

True?

What response do you have to my reply to you? That took some time for me to write out, so I guess I expected at least some type of "Way off" response...but nothing. Oh well, I need to get reading about Socrates anyway to see what he said about human impatience;)

What makes you assume that God wants to talk to you?

Maybe God doesn't want to talk with you because you are a simple minded dick?

When seeking proof of God, who is incorporeal, the only tool you have capable of dealing with the incorporeal is your brain and so, in the same way, you must prepare by cleansing your mind from all unsubstantiated assertions and deeply held beliefs about reality such as there is no God, because if there was he would have come down from the sky to kiss my ass and if God wanted to talk with me then why this why that why why why , derp.

If you were invited to a black tie event and wanted to go you would shower and put on some appropriate clothing at the very least.

True?

If you show up at God's celebration of life dressed in filthy rags, reeking of cheap wine and vomit, the doorman will throw you out into the darkness on your ass where there is wailing and gnashing of teeth muttering to yourself that there is no God because you have never seen or heard a word from him for your entire life on skid row...
You really should consider not speaking for God.

LOL, I must have struck a nerve. What was it? The 'simple minded dick' comment or 'dressed in filthy rags reeking of cheap wine and vomit'?

:wine:

Your beliefs about God are beliefs about a god that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence. I am not speaking for your edible triune mangod so don't worry your deluded self.

There is no such thing.
If that's how you want to see it, go for it. But only a nutjob thinks he speaks for God.

When seeking proof of God, who is incorporeal, the only tool you have capable of dealing with the incorporeal is your brain and so, in the same way, you must prepare by cleansing your mind from all unsubstantiated assertions and deeply held beliefs about reality such as there is no God, because if there was he would have come down from the sky to kiss my ass and if God wanted to talk with me then why this why that why why why , derp.

If you were invited to a black tie event and wanted to go you would shower and put on some appropriate clothing at the very least.

True?

If you show up at God's celebration of life dressed in filthy rags, reeking of cheap wine and vomit, the doorman will throw you out into the darkness on your ass where there is wailing and gnashing of teeth muttering to yourself that there is no God because you have never seen or heard a word from him for your entire life on skid row...

LOL, I must have struck a nerve. What was it? The 'simple minded dick' comment or 'dressed in filthy rags reeking of cheap wine and vomit'?

Your beliefs about God are beliefs about a god that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence. I am not speaking for your edible triune mangod so don't worry your deluded self.

There is no such thing.
If that's how you want to see it, go for it. But only a nutjob thinks he speaks for God.

Now that's just too funny. Obviously do do not think very deeply about the garbage that comes out of your addled mind.

If that is what you really think then, ahem, you worship and eat a nutjob for spiritual life and base your entire belief system on a book written by and about nutjobs.

What does that make you?

Full of shit....

True?

There is no such thing.

Now that's just too funny. Obviously do do not think very deeply about the garbage that comes out of your addled mind.

If that is what you really think then, ahem, you worship and eat a nutjob for spiritual life and base your entire belief system on a book written by and about nutjobs.

What does that make you?

Full of shit....
It makes me not someone who attacks the religious beliefs of others like you do.

You can rationalize what are doing but that's what it boils down to.

True?

There is no such thing.

What does that make you?

Full of shit....
It makes me not someone who attacks the religious beliefs of others like you do.

No.
Out of one side of your mouth you say that anyone who thinks that they speak for God is a nutjob and from the other side of your mouth you profess to believe in a nutjob and based your entire belief system on a book written by and about nutjobs which makes you full of shit...

a phony, an actor and lying fraud, a hypocrite, a completely false person.

True?

There is no such thing.

What does that make you?

Full of shit....

No.
Out of one side of your mouth you say that anyone who thinks that they speak for God is a nutjob and from the other side of your mouth you profess to believe in a nutjob and based your entire belief system on a book written by and about nutjobs which makes you full of shit.

The stupid things you say have nothing whatever to do with me.
Dude, it's the only thing you do here. It's your thing. Own it. Be proud of telling others their religious beliefs are wrong. You are doing God's work, right?

True?

There is no such thing.

What does that make you?

Full of shit....

No.
Out of one side of your mouth you say that anyone who thinks that they speak for God is a nutjob and from the other side of your mouth you profess to believe in a nutjob and based your entire belief system on a book written by and about nutjobs which makes you full of shit...

a phony, an actor and lying fraud, a hypocrite, a completely false person.
I don't think it's weird that you want everyone to believe as you do.

True?

There is no such thing.

What does that make you?

Full of shit....

No.
Out of one side of your mouth you say that anyone who thinks that they speak for God is a nutjob and from the other side of your mouth you profess to believe in a nutjob and based your entire belief system on a book written by and about nutjobs which makes you full of shit.

Dude, it's the only thing you do here. It's your thing. Own it. Be proud of telling others their religious beliefs are wrong. You are doing God's work, right?

Dude, you are busted.

With your own words you have exposed yourself as a pure fake, a religious deceiver of the worst kind in full view of believers and unbelievers alike.

I don't have to attack your beliefs. You make your own religion look like a scam all by yourself. Using your own words I have merely pointed out your hypocrisy.

It can't be undone.

Deal with it.

True?

There is no such thing.

What does that make you?

Full of shit....

No.

Dude, you are busted.

With your own words you have exposed yourself as a pure fake, a religious deceiver of the worst kind in full view of believers and unbelievers alike.

I don't have to attack the beliefs of others, You make your own religion look like a scam all by yourself. Using your own words I have merely pointed out your hypocrisy.

It can't be undone.

Deal with it.
I don't know what I would do without you telling me my religious beliefs are wrong, bro. They are wrong, correct? That is what you believe, right?

True?

There is no such thing.

What does that make you?

Full of shit....

No.

Dude, you are busted.

I don't have to attack your beliefs. You make your own religion look like a scam all by yourself. Using your own words I have merely pointed out your hypocrisy.

It can't be undone.

Deal with it.
So... just to be clear. You believe all Christians are in hell now. Right?

True?

When was the last time you talked to GOD?

True?

When was the last time you had proof of ANY god in this universe???
I'm not in the habit of talking to fantasy creations created to enslave mankind to those men who are in charge.

True?

When was the last time you had proof of ANY god in this universe???
When was the last time a hundred brilliant scientists created biological life from rock and water?

Sheesh. You should have paid attention during catechism.

Even according to your own church to defy the law of God and worship the lifeless work of human hands is a mortal sin, the consequence is death and hell.

At every mass worldwide the priest openly says that the matzo made by human hands will become for 'us' the body of Christ. Then all of you chumps degrade yourselves and get down on your knees in the deranged adoration and worship of a cracker that has no life and is not God.

So yes, if what your church teaches about the consequences for defying the law of God is true then all christians who worship Jesus as a triune God are dead, accursed and in hell whether they eat him or not.

You love to say that I hate catholics but because of your slaughter for the expiation of sin they all can now escape the bondage of sin which holds them all in hells keeping, get out of their deathbeds, get off their knees, stand up, open their eyes, walk upright and rise to eternal life.

By showing where right and wrong and judgment lie and by showing that the prince of this world stands condemned I have done them all, a billion lost souls, including you, a favor for which they can never repay.

Last edited:

Even according to your own church to defy the law of God and worship the lifeless work of human hands is a mortal sin, the consequence is death and hell.

At every mass worldwide the priest openly says that the matzo made by human hands will become for 'us' the body of Christ. Then all of you chumps degrade yourselves and get down on your knees in the deranged adoration and worship of a cracker that has no life and is not God.

So yes, if what your church teaches about the consequences for defying the law of God is true then all christians who worship Jesus as a triune God are dead, accursed and in hell whether they eat him or not.

You love to say that I hate catholics but because of your slaughter for the expiation of sin they all can now escape the bondage of sin which holds them all in hells keeping, get out of their deathbeds, get off their knees, stand up, open their eyes, walk upright and rise to eternal life.

By showing where right and wrong and judgment lie and by showing that the prince of this world stands condemned I have done them all, a billion lost souls, including you, a favor for which they can never repay.
So your answer is yes, you believe all Christians are in hell now.

I didn't need your origin story. I just wanted to highlight your belief that all Christians are in hell now.

So your answer is yes, you believe all Christians are in hell now.

I didn't need your origin story. I just wanted to highlight your belief that all Christians are in hell now.

What? You didn't hear me the first ten times? Go figure. lol....

You don't remember me telling you personally many times that if scripture is true and God is God in the very day that you first degraded yourself decades ago and got down on your knees in deranged adoration before a lifeless matzo made by human hands that you eat for spiritual life (derp) you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where you remain flailing around in the fires of hell to this day.

Highlight it all you want.....ask me again and I'll tell you the same exact thing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back