Zone1 Jesus' truth

first born doesnt mean what you think. Note that Jesus is the firstborn over all creation, not the firstborn of all creation. Another way to say it is that Jesus has a unique pre-eminence or supremacy over all of creation, which He must have because He created everything (Colossians 1:15,16; Hebrews 1:2,10). Only God created all things. So Jesus is God; He is not the angel Michael.
Your translations are filled with errors to mislead. Your translations are altered to mislead.

Besides being the "firstborn over all creation," Jesus is the "image of the invisible God" (Colossians 1:15). This implies that before anything in the universe was created, Jesus emerged as the visible manifestation or likeness of the invisible God. That is, He was concealed within the unseen God, and then He was revealed visibly as the one by and through whom everything would be created. The fullness of the Deity of God always has dwelled in Jesus (1:19, 2:9), who is the physical representation of God. He never has not been God.

Jesus created all things, visible and invisible, in the entire universe (John 1:3; Colossians 1:16; Hebrews 1:2,10). Jesus always has existed, and He always has been God, although He was not known as Jesus or Yeshua (meaning "Salvation") until He was born into the world as a human.

The Jehovah's Witness Bible (The New World Translation) is the only version that translates the final portion of John 1:1 as "the Word was a god." All others versions translate this as "the Word was God" or "God was the Word." By insisting that Jesus was "a god," they are stripping away Jesus' deity because they reject the idea of the Trinity of God. Yet, the fact that Jesus created all things and that all things are held together by Him (Colossians 1:16,17) signifies that He was/is the Creator, Sustainer, who is God.

Speaking of Jesus, God the Father said, "You are my Son; today I have become your Father" or "today I have begotten you" (Psalm 2:7; Hebrews 1:5). Then, speaking to Jesus the Son, the Father said, "Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever, and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom" (Hebrews 1:8). The Father did not call Jesus the Son a god; He called Him God. Jesus was the first and only begotten Son of God, the Father. He has authority over all of creation; and, as the visible manifestation of God, He will rule as Lord and King over the whole earth when He returns (Zechariah 14:9).

i use only the kjv, but keep deflecting. no where in the bible does it teach anything you believe- youre in a cult.
Gods view of a cult is what counts= A house divided( hundreds of trinity religions) will not stand. You see its those that call my religion a cult in their darkness, because they do not know Gods views.

Besides being the "firstborn over all creation," Jesus is the "image of the invisible God" (Colossians 1:15). This implies that before anything in the universe was created, Jesus emerged as the visible manifestation or likeness of the invisible God. That is, He was concealed within the unseen God, and then He was revealed visibly as the one by and through whom everything would be created. The fullness of the Deity of God always has dwelled in Jesus (1:19, 2:9), who is the physical representation of God. He never has not been God.

Jesus created all things, visible and invisible, in the entire universe (John 1:3; Colossians 1:16; Hebrews 1:2,10). Jesus always has existed, and He always has been God, although He was not known as Jesus or Yeshua (meaning "Salvation") until He was born into the world as a human.

The Jehovah's Witness Bible (The New World Translation) is the only version that translates the final portion of John 1:1 as "the Word was a god." All others versions translate this as "the Word was God" or "God was the Word." By insisting that Jesus was "a god," they are stripping away Jesus' deity because they reject the idea of the Trinity of God. Yet, the fact that Jesus created all things and that all things are held together by Him (Colossians 1:16,17) signifies that He was/is the Creator, Sustainer, who is God.

Speaking of Jesus, God the Father said, "You are my Son; today I have become your Father" or "today I have begotten you" (Psalm 2:7; Hebrews 1:5). Then, speaking to Jesus the Son, the Father said, "Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever, and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom" (Hebrews 1:8). The Father did not call Jesus the Son a god; He called Him God. Jesus was the first and only begotten Son of God, the Father. He has authority over all of creation; and, as the visible manifestation of God, He will rule as Lord and King over the whole earth when He returns (Zechariah 14:9).
You are mistaken, there have been at minimum 20 translations throughout with a god at John 1:1. Only a Greek scholar can translate from the Greek lexicons.
In the Greek lexicons at John 1:1-The true God is called Ton Theon = God, The word is called Theon = god when in the same paragraph with Ton Theon.. It occurs at 2 Cor 4:4 as well- Your translators did it correct at 2 Cor 4:4. Translating is the same at both places. Its trinity translations that are erred to fit the false council teaching of God being a trinity. The Greek lexicons were translated from the Latin Vulgate( Catholicism translating) No originals of NT were left when the protestants translated. Catholicism kept it in latin until the 1300,s. They didn't allow the flock to read for themselves, They burned humans alive if they tried to translate to the language of the day prior to the 1300,s. Jesus was NEVER with Catholicism( 2 Thess 2:3) they screwed it all up. The protestants fixed very little.

I am not making it up. Jesus was the one beside God during the creation process. He is Gods master worker. He gives God 100% credit for creating at Prov 8.
And, Jesus organized the universe. And, he's not a God? Are you serious? He knew all there was from beginning to end and he's not a God? What does one have to be in order to be a God to you liars? You tried to tell the world the day and year of the end of the world. And, I'm supposed to believe you know what the God of this universe is and who? "God" is a title and not a name. Why can't you understand this? You can have one Godhead that is made up of 3 individuals that know all things in and of the universe we exist in. They each have a title. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit (Ghost). Wake up!!!

And, Jesus organized the universe. And, he's not a God? Are you serious? He knew all there was from beginning to end and he's not a God? What does one have to be in order to be a God to you liars? You tried to tell the world the day and year of the end of the world. And, I'm supposed to believe you know what the God of this universe is and who? "God" is a title and not a name. Why can't you understand this? You can have one Godhead that is made up of 3 individuals that know all things in and of the universe we exist in. They each have a title. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit (Ghost). Wake up!!!
John 5:30--try believing Jesus.

John 5:30--try believing Jesus.
See, all you do is throw out versus expecting that to answer our questions. It doesn't work for JWs. Unless your lying scholars have changed the wording of the verse, all it says is that the Father Elohim sent Jehovah down to take upon the body named Jesus to do what the Father's Plan of Salvation laid out. And here's the kicker. That verse has nothing to do with Jesus (Jehovah) organizing the universe. It has to do with final judgment in which the Godhead will be united in doing with complete righteousness. Jesus organized the universe. That takes a God. He had help of course. Michael, the Arc Angel, assisted him along with many, many others.

See, all you do is throw out versus expecting that to answer our questions. It doesn't work for JWs. Unless your lying scholars have changed the wording of the verse, all it says is that the Father Elohim sent Jehovah down to take upon the body named Jesus to do what the Father's Plan of Salvation laid out. And here's the kicker. That verse has nothing to do with Jesus (Jehovah) organizing the universe. It has to do with final judgment in which the Godhead will be united in doing with complete righteousness. Jesus organized the universe. That takes a God. He had help of course. Michael, the Arc Angel, assisted him along with many, many others.
John 5:30 does not say what you said in any translation on earth.
John 1:3--Creation was done-THROUGH Jesus= another did the creating-THROUGH Jesus-- Another = Jesus' God and Father.

Yes he was with God after God created him=The FIRSTBORN OF ALL CREATION.
But in plain English your 2nd line at John 1:1 reads-And God(word) was with God--how many Gods does that make?
john 5:22 nwt- the Father judges no one at all, but has entrusted all the judging to the Son.

matthew 16:27 nwt- for the Son of man is to come in glory of his Father with his angels, and then will repay each one according to his behavior.

revelation 22:20 nwt- the one who bears witness of these things says Yes, I am coming quickly . Amen come Lord Jesus.

revelation 22:12- nwt- look, i am coming quickly and the reward i give is with me, to repay each one according to his work.

rev. 22:13 nwt-- I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA, THE FIRST AND THE LAST, THE BEGINNING AND THE END.

JESUS CLAIMS TO BE UNCREATED;, CREATED TIME. ENDINGLESS, THE CREATOR.

Last edited:
John 5:30 does not say what you said in any translation on earth.
John 1:3--Creation was done-THROUGH Jesus= another did the creating-THROUGH Jesus-- Another = Jesus' God and Father.
You are so lost. Can’t understand English. How do you think you can understand Hebrew

john 5:22 nwt- the Father judges no one at all, but has entrusted all the judging to the Son.

matthew 16:27 nwt- for the Son of man is to come in glory of his Father with his angels, and then will repay each one according to his behavior.

revelation 22:20 nwt- the one who bears witness of these things says Yes, I am coming quickly . Amen come Lord Jesus.

revelation 22:12- nwt- look, i am coming quickly and the reward i give is with me, to repay each one according to his work.

rev. 22:13 nwt-- I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA, THE FIRST AND THE LAST, THE BEGINNING AND THE END.

JESUS CLAIMS TO BE UNCREATED;, CREATED TIME. ENDINGLESS, THE CREATOR.
John 1:3 says creating was done-THROUGH Jesus. That means another did the creating= His God and Father=Jehovah.

John 1:3 says creating was done-THROUGH Jesus. That means another did the creating= His God and Father=Jehovah.
Elohim instructed Jehovah to organize the universe from matter that did not have any form or use. Everyone knows matter cannot be created nor destroyed. This makes both the Father and the Son both Gods of this universe. Thus, both have one in purpose and members of the Godhead. God is a title numnut.

Elohim instructed Jehovah to organize the universe from matter that did not have any form or use. Everyone knows matter cannot be created nor destroyed. This makes both the Father and the Son both Gods of this universe. Thus, both have one in purpose and members of the Godhead. God is a title numnut.
Jehovah is Elohim, Elijah translates that fact-El=Elohim is Jah= Jehovah.

The heavens are the work of your hands​

A good place to start with a Jehovah’s Witness is Psalm 102. The Christian and the Jehovah’s Witnesses will agree on a great deal in this passage. It is very clearly a prayer to Jehovah God:

“Hear my prayer, O Lord! And let my cry for help come to You. Do not hide Your face from me in the day of my distress; Incline Your ear to me,” (Psalm 102:1-2).

It goes on to declare important truths about Jehovah:

“But You, O Lord, abide forever, And Your name to all generations,” (Psalm 102:12).

“So the nations will fear the name of the Lord And all the kings of the earth Your glory. For the Lord has built up Zion; He has appeared in His glory. He has regarded the prayer of the destitute and has not despised their prayer,” (Psalm 102:15-17).

And it speaks of Jehovah’s future kingdom reign over all the peoples of the Earth:

“This will be written for the generation to come, that a people yet to be created may praise the Lord. For He looked down from His holy height; From heaven the Lord gazed upon the earth, to hear the groaning of the prisoner, to set free those who were doomed to death, that men may tell of the name of the Lord in Zion and His praise in Jerusalem, when the peoples are gathered together, and the kingdoms, to serve the Lord,” (Psalm 102:18-22).

Jesus is Jehovah.
Psalm 110:1- The utterance of YHVH(Jehovah) to my Lord,( Jesus) sit at my right hand-Quoted at Matt 22:44--Any who can understand English reads about either 2 separate beings there or one who is insane. Can Jesus sit at his own right hand?- No need to discuss this point anymore--I have shown you truth. If you continue in your untruth on the matter, then its no ones fault but yours.

Your uninspired fake scholar prophets who lied to the people causing excruciating fear of the end of the earth are wrong. There is a trinity. Just not what the main-scream Christian and Catholic teachings. The idea the Father, Son and Holy Ghost are one person is false. The true interpretation isn’t yours either. The truth is there is a Godhead of 3 separate and distinct personages all considered God (title) and co-creators of heaven and earth. Your lying fearmongering false scholar prophets are wrong with the false trinity doctrines too.

Says you and your old uncle Joe. The rest of us, not so much. Tell Moroni hi for me.

We’ve been going back and forth for a long time. No biggie. Do you pray to the Angel Moroni.

Forum List

Back