Quiz: Is Your Brain Republican or Democrat?

63% Liberal, 37% conservative.

Conservatives seem to find a lot of things disgusting, like gay people, Muslims etc.

Jesus Christ, God, Guns, Cigarettes............

What.......?
Democrats tend to be disgusted by these things...

I don't think they're disgusted by Jesus or God, just many might not believe they exist.

Guns, well, aren't you disgusted by people killing other people?

Cigarettes, aren't you disgusted by people killing themselves?

At the same time I, and many Liberals, are willing to let people have their religion, have their cigarettes (as long as it isn't in my face), and guns just don't make too much sense.

The idiot who made this obviously doesn't have a brain. There is no irony.

BTW
My results state that my brain is a Democrat
72% Liberal 28% Conservative

And yet you still go off insulting.....
There is plenty to insult when it comes to Democrats.

You morons constantly try to make these studies, surveys etc in order to prove you are better than the Republicans you relentlessly and mercilessly attack 24/7, and then you have the nerve to whine when one or more of them punch you back and give you a boo-boo.

People can find anything to insult about.

But the reality is you're on a debate forum, talking about politics, and all you have to say for yourself is insults.

I'd feel ashamed of myself if I were you.
I am doing far more on here than just insulting hypocrites.

Yeah, you're also justifying your high school attitude.
Oh the irony...

71% Republican.

The test is really a measure of your fear of disease. It has nothing to do with Republican Democrat, as several posters such as myself demonstrate.

Conservatives seem to find a lot of things disgusting, like gay people, Muslims etc.

What.......?

I don't think they're disgusted by Jesus or God, just many might not believe they exist.

At the same time I, and many Liberals, are willing to let people have their religion, have their cigarettes (as long as it isn't in my face), and guns just don't make too much sense.
That is hilarious because my Democrat mind tells me that the only thing out of that list that I should give a damn about is guns.

Guns protect the weak and serve as an actual viable equalizer, they are absolutely indispensable and make perfect sense.

And yet you still go off insulting.....
There is plenty to insult when it comes to Democrats.

You morons constantly try to make these studies, surveys etc in order to prove you are better than the Republicans you relentlessly and mercilessly attack 24/7, and then you have the nerve to whine when one or more of them punch you back and give you a boo-boo.

People can find anything to insult about.

But the reality is you're on a debate forum, talking about politics, and all you have to say for yourself is insults.

I'd feel ashamed of myself if I were you.
I am doing far more on here than just insulting hypocrites.

Yeah, you're also justifying your high school attitude.
Oh the irony...

You are on ignore. I don't wish to play these stupid games. Bye.

What.......?

Correct, what can be sensible about being able to defend yourself?

Jesus or God may not exist, yet Global Warming does, and only that can be forced down our throats and not religion.

What.......?

Jesus or God may not exist, yet Global Warming does, and only that can be forced down our throats and not religion.

The funny thing is, people try debating, but end up just annoying each other, and then playing this silly little team game nonsense.

And you're doing exactly that. People have their opinions, because they come on here and state their opinions, to you this is them forcing it down your throat. Then don't come on here, and then they won't be forcing it down your throat.

But you do come on here, so, if you were sensible about things then it might not feel like people are trying to force things down your throat.

What.......?

The funny thing is, people try debating, but end up just annoying each other, and then playing this silly little team game nonsense.

And you're doing exactly that. People have their opinions, because they come on here and state their opinions, to you this is them forcing it down your throat. Then don't come on here, and then they won't be forcing it down your throat.

But you do come on here, so, if you were sensible about things then it might not feel like people are trying to force things down your throat.

Correct, this is a blog and people voice their opinions which is what a forum is all about. However, it's not forcing it down our throats.

What I mean by forcing it down our throats are regulations such as what DumBama put in place that will increase my electric bill. Forcing it down our throats is what takes place at my work where environmental regulations cost my company tens of thousands of dollars more to purchase equipment and supply fuel. Forcing it down our throats are environmental regulations on our gasoline and cars that we purchase which costs us much more than without them.

What.......?

Correct, this is a blog and people voice their opinions which is what a forum is all about. However, it's not forcing it down our throats.

What I mean by forcing it down our throats are regulations such as what DumBama put in place that will increase my electric bill. Forcing it down our throats is what takes place at my work where environmental regulations cost my company tens of thousands of dollars more to purchase equipment and supply fuel. Forcing it down our throats are environmental regulations on our gasoline and cars that we purchase which costs us much more than without them.

Okay, I understand.

You don't want environmental regulations.

Saying that I don't want war forced down my throat, paying loads of money to pay for unjust and immoral wars.

Iraq war costs U.S. more than $2 trillion: study

The war could end up costing $6 trillion. How much of that would a normal person have to pay for?

I also don't want to have to pay double for healthcare, but that's generally thrust down my throat too, what with private insurance companies on the take, hospitals on the take, pharma companies and doctors on the take too. Corruption is massive.

Corruption, fraud and bureaucracy cost US healthcare system up to $272 billion annually

"
Corruption, fraud and bureaucracy cost US healthcare system up to $272 billion annually"

I don't want to have to pay for the extra costs of prisoners in the US prison system.

Bureau of Justice Statistics table about trend expenditures on criminal justice in the United States by function.

$74 billion in 2007 and the $212 billion that goes on the police and so on, how much of this is unnecessary and is there before not enough is being spent in other areas, including on mental health issues etc?

So, it can work both ways.

http://www.rff.org/files/sharepoint/WorkImages/Download/RFF-DP-03-06.pdf

They estimate that 2% of GDP is spent on environmental protection. That's 2% of 17 trillion dollars. 340 billion.

So, that's slightly more than the corruption in the healthcare system.

It's less than the cost of the Iraq war, by a long, long, long way. It's a third the size of social security, slightly more than net interest, a lot less than defense spending, etc etc.

The thing is, Obama campaigned on the environment and he won. So, it suggests that people are interested in saving their own environment.

Which then begs the question, where does the govt spend and where doesn't it spend? On issues that all of the people are happy to spend? On the issues that those who campaign and then get elected want to spend? How?

Staying out of your life is almost impossible, as I showed with some examples.

Okay, I understand.

Saying that I don't want war forced down my throat, paying loads of money to pay for unjust and immoral wars.

The war could end up costing $6 trillion. How much of that would a normal person have to pay for?

I also don't want to have to pay double for healthcare, but that's generally thrust down my throat too, what with private insurance companies on the take, hospitals on the take, pharma companies and doctors on the take too. Corruption is massive.

Corruption, fraud and bureaucracy cost US healthcare system up to $272 billion annually

"
Corruption, fraud and bureaucracy cost US healthcare system up to $272 billion annually"

I don't want to have to pay for the extra costs of prisoners in the US prison system.

Bureau of Justice Statistics table about trend expenditures on criminal justice in the United States by function.

$74 billion in 2007 and the $212 billion that goes on the police and so on, how much of this is unnecessary and is there before not enough is being spent in other areas, including on mental health issues etc?

They estimate that 2% of GDP is spent on environmental protection. That's 2% of 17 trillion dollars. 340 billion.

It's less than the cost of the Iraq war, by a long, long, long way. It's a third the size of social security, slightly more than net interest, a lot less than defense spending, etc etc.

The thing is, Obama campaigned on the environment and he won. So, it suggests that people are interested in saving their own environment.

Which then begs the question, where does the govt spend and where doesn't it spend? On issues that all of the people are happy to spend? On the issues that those who campaign and then get elected want to spend? How?

So let's have some numbers here:

What did you have to pay towards the Iraq war? Where did you send the check to? Because I can tell you the thousands of dollars Commie Care cost me and where it went.

If you don't want to pay double for healthcare, then don't get any healthcare. Don't buy insurance. What did you pay dollars and cents for healthcare because (as you claim) it's double of what it's supposed to be?

Fraud and corruption? Do you know how many billions it costs taxpayers a year in fraud and corruption in our government systems such as Medicare, Medicaid and the VA????

340 billion in environmental costs? Are you crazy? I bet we transportation companies pay twice that alone in increased diesel fuel costs since the regulation of lower sulfur diesel fuel came about over ten years ago. Since that time, diesel fuel hovered around a dollar a gallon more than gasoline, and tractor-trailers get around 6 MPH. Straight trucks around 13 MPH. Prior to that, diesel fuel was always much cheaper than gasoline.

It's impossible to calculate environmental costs because they are included in the price of our goods and services. Every single thing you buy today had an intrinsic environmental cost to it.

I have a brain so I must be a Republican.

In any event...
Your brain is a Republican
69% Conservative.

Sounds about right.

Last edited:
71% Republican.

The test is really a measure of your fear of disease. It has nothing to do with Republican Democrat, as several posters such as myself demonstrate.
Yet you use the results to self identify politically. You really must be conservative.

Organising your society so that it is considered necessary to carry handguns for self defence is hardly a sensible solution to the compromises required in order to live together.

Okay, I understand.

"

So let's have some numbers here:

What did you have to pay towards the Iraq war? Where did you send the check to? Because I can tell you the thousands of dollars Commie Care cost me and where it went.

If you don't want to pay double for healthcare, then don't get any healthcare. Don't buy insurance. What did you pay dollars and cents for healthcare because (as you claim) it's double of what it's supposed to be?

Fraud and corruption? Do you know how many billions it costs taxpayers a year in fraud and corruption in our government systems such as Medicare, Medicaid and the VA????

340 billion in environmental costs? Are you crazy? I bet we transportation companies pay twice that alone in increased diesel fuel costs since the regulation of lower sulfur diesel fuel came about over ten years ago. Since that time, diesel fuel hovered around a dollar a gallon more than gasoline, and tractor-trailers get around 6 MPH. Straight trucks around 13 MPH. Prior to that, diesel fuel was always much cheaper than gasoline.

It's impossible to calculate environmental costs because they are included in the price of our goods and services. Every single thing you buy today had an intrinsic environmental cost to it.

Every year people are paying for the Iraq War, and will be doing so for the next 50 years or so. The "check" came out of pay checks. You think the war just came free? No, it was paid for by taxes.

Healthcare is essential. Not paying for healthcare might cost you even more money. The reality is with private healthcare you end up paying for the corruption in order to get something that is essential to your life. Great huh?

I doubt that transportation companies pay 4% of GDP in increased fuel costs.

Yes, it's impossible to calculate the environmental costs in dollars and it's impossible to calculate the environmental costs in the damage that we're doing to the world.

Sea-lions are dying because we're pumping CO2 into the atmosphere like crazies.

But then people are more concerned with making money than they are about the environment around them.

In any event...
69% Conservative.

Sounds about right.

Seems to me that emotion is conservative, logic is liberal.

If you know a man died in the hotel bed last night, emotion says that this is not a good thing, logic says this won't harm you in any way at all.

Trump says "Make America Great", emotion says "this is great", logic says "bullshit".

In any event...
69% Conservative.

Sounds about right.

Seems to me that emotion is conservative, logic is liberal.

If you know a man died in the hotel bed last night, emotion says that this is not a good thing, logic says this won't harm you in any way at all.

Trump says "Make America Great", emotion says "this is great", logic says "bullshit".
Your blatant bias is showing.

Forum List

Back