Let's say RFK Jr. is Democrat presidential nominee, and the Republican is a RINO - who do you vote for?

The only way Jr could be taken seriously as an outsider is if he denounced his democrat affiliation after winning the primary and just days before the general.
Otherwise, as a democrat, he’s part of America’s greatest, most insidious enemy.
Biden is nothing more than a sales rep for the party.

The only way Jr could be taken seriously as an outsider is if he denounced his democrat affiliation after winning the primary and just days before the general.
Otherwise, as a democrat, he’s part of America’s greatest, most insidious enemy.

He's a Democrat like Trump is a Republican.

Biden’s accomplished nothing in 50 years

I vote for RFK because he is the only one i trust who would reopen a REAL independent investigation into his uncle and fathers assassinations the CIA pulled off, he would do what his father was trying to do with reopening the jfk assassination.

I vote for RFK because he is the only one i trust who would reopen a REAL independent investigation into his uncle and fathers assassinations the CIA pulled off, he would do what his father was trying to do with reopening the jfk assassination.
I wonder if the CIA will allow him to be potus. Maybe Allen Dulles’ grandson can shed some light on this.
Soupnazi630

I wonder if the CIA will allow him to be potus. Maybe Allen Dulles’ grandson can shed some light on this.
Soupnazi630
he has a farting problem as we well know so i am flabbergasted Allen hasnt come here yet to fart in this thread.:auiqs.jpg:why havent you come here to fart yet allen bot?

gipper RFK has spoken how he is aware of the danger the CIA would try to assassinate him.

Last edited:
2aguy wrong,RFK is a democrat in NAME only. Same as ron paul was a republican in name only when he ran.he is only running on the dem ticket sense he knows both parties are corrupt and one in the same and the independent never gets elected.that was why paul ran on the republican ticket because thats what he was most his life while in office so it made no sense to switch sense both parties are corrupt and one in the same so RFK is doing the same,he has said the party he was once so proud of no longer resembles that party anymore.

task0778 Jesus christ RFK is a democrat in NAME ONLY.same as trump is a republican in name only.

Last edited:
RFK Jr will never be given the nomination by the DNC. There is no "selection process" in the Democratic Party, they go through the motions and then install who they want, just like they did with Biden.

But even by some miracle he was elected, he would face far worse internal attacks than Trump ever did from the GOP.

In 2024, it's not about the candidate, it's about the PARTY. Do you want America to lead the world or China?

RFK Jr will never be given the nomination by the DNC. There is no "selection process" in the Democratic Party, they go through the motions and then install who they want, just like they did with Biden.

But even by some miracle he was elected, he would face far worse internal attacks than Trump ever did from the GOP.

In 2024, it's not about the candidate, it's about the PARTY. Do you want America to lead the world or China?
:thankusmile: You nailed it.:thup:i could not have said it better myself word for word.

Both mainstream parties are two sides of the same coin. Bought and paid for by the same people.
No. While there are plenty of sellout RINO’s, the republican party is not co-opted by communists the way the democrat party has been.
Republicans do not advocate for depleted family structure, criminals being treated as the victims, segregation of and pandering to any conceivable anti-American, unassimilated group, abortion, homosexuality as mainstream, and censorship. Nor do repubs control media and the message. Democrats do all of the above.
We are in a disgusting place right now. America is in steep decline and democrats are at the heart of that.

While I like his genuineness, RFK has little relevant executive experience. Like him or not, he wouId have to staff the White House with the usual Democrat morons. I would probably have to vote for a RINO who had been a Governor or a capable third party candidate like Perot was.

Last edited:
RFK is much better than Biden, Christie or Hutchinson. He might be misguided in some areas (not the vaccines) but he actually cares about this country, unlike the others.

I like Robert F. Kennedy Jr., while I don't agree with several of his political views, I still like him, and find him to be genuine AND someone who does love America. The Democrats don't want to have primary debates and it's obvious why. After a few debates RFK Jr. would easily win the nomination - they only thing that would prevent that is the deep state and rich global radical left elite - their rigging the election against him, like they did against Trump in 2020. So, let's say RFK Jr. is able to overcome a multitude of obstacles against him and clinch the Democrat ticket. And let's say the so called Republican Party rigs their primary to give RINO sewage like Fatso, Chris Christie or Asshole Hutchinson. My question is for the Republican voters and conservative minded people in this forum. do you vote for RFK Jr. or do you THINK you are voting for YOUR perception of the lesser of two evils by voting RINO?

For me, if RFK Jr. is the Democrat nominee, I would not view RFK Jr. in the lesser of two evils category, I truly believe he is a good person who loves America, but is someone I disagree with on several issues. When it comes to a RINO, if there is anything that is more disgusting and evil than a pedophile, it is a RINO. I would have to think for a long period of time as to something outside of the Soros family and Bill Gates that is more evil than a RINO. RINOs and today's Democrat party are glowing examples of Cisero's "“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within." quote. RFK Jr would NOT fall into Cisero's quote.

When I turned 18, I registered Republican. While I suspected it even in high school that the Democrat Party and Republican Party were two cheeks of the same buttocks, I still registered for at that time what I perceived to be the lesser of two evils - Republican Party. It wasn't long before I could no longer take the GOPs faux facade of wrapping themselves in the flag and proclaiming themselves to be patriots in comparison to George Washington etc. I had enough of their lies and betrayal, they espoused limited government all while increasing the size of government. I switched to the Libertarian Party. A few years ago a registered as American Independent.

So, now that I ranted longer than I expected, and as usual my post is longer than I originally intended it to be, getting back on the original intent of this post, I will answer my own question. If it is RFK Jr vs a RINO, I will have RFK Jr. bumper stickers on all of our vehicles, I will wear in RFK Jr. hat, while I do not have much free time, I would volunteer a small portion of my time campaigning for RFK Jr. I will vote for RFK Jr. over a RINO. And yes, I would vote for RFK Jr. over Ron DeSantis, there is just something about DeSantis I just flat out do NOT like.

In closing, for those GOP voters, do not view a RINO as a lesser of two evils vs a Democrat, a RINO is the worst of two evils, because the RINO is lying to you about who they are, at least their Democrat opponent is running as who they REALLY are.
Democrats will not allow RFK jr to be the nominee

Forum List

Back