New Democrat poll shows Republican Kelly Tshibaka beating Murkowski and Gross in ranked-choice voting scenario

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A poll by the left-leaning Change Research group pits Sen. Lisa Murkowski against two other candidates — Republican candidate Kelly Tshibaka and former senatorial Democrat-backed candidate Al Gross. Tshibaka wins, hands down.

In the ranked-choice election method to be used in Alaska for the first time in 2022, Murkowski and Gross split the liberal vote in this poll. John Wayne Howe, who the pollster uses as a placeholder right-leaning candidate of the Alaskan Independence Party, trails in this poll.

In the poll, Tshibaka was ranked #1 by 39 percent of respondents, with Al Gross ranked first by 25 percent, and Murkowski ranked first by 19 percent.

When the second choice votes are recalculated and reassigned, as they will be in Alaska’s ranked-choice process, Tshibaka wins over Gross. Many of the poll participants who had Murkowski as their first choice, picked Gross as their second. The final tally is Tshibaka over Gross 54-46.

(Excerpt) Read more at mustreadalaska.com ...

Awesome. I hope Murky is soundly defeated.

I expect her to go full-bore DemonRAT until the end of her term if she is defeated, however

The 2022 primaries, providing the democrat cheating has been eliminated, is going to be a very bad election for RINO's, especially the ones that voted to impeach President Trump. Their political careers are over. However, it's going to be an even worse election for democrats. It's going to be a blood bath for them, and they know it. When the smoke has cleared, they won't even be in charge of a dog pound.

The democrats perfected voter fraud. They lie , cheat and steal with zero consequences. So I don't believe they will lose until something is done about it.

A poll by the left-leaning Change Research group pits Sen. Lisa Murkowski against two other candidates — Republican candidate Kelly Tshibaka and former senatorial Democrat-backed candidate Al Gross. Tshibaka wins, hands down.

In the ranked-choice election method to be used in Alaska for the first time in 2022, Murkowski and Gross split the liberal vote in this poll. John Wayne Howe, who the pollster uses as a placeholder right-leaning candidate of the Alaskan Independence Party, trails in this poll.

In the poll, Tshibaka was ranked #1 by 39 percent of respondents, with Al Gross ranked first by 25 percent, and Murkowski ranked first by 19 percent.

When the second choice votes are recalculated and reassigned, as they will be in Alaska’s ranked-choice process, Tshibaka wins over Gross. Many of the poll participants who had Murkowski as their first choice, picked Gross as their second. The final tally is Tshibaka over Gross 54-46.

I expect her to go full-bore DemonRAT until the end of her term if she is defeated, however
She wouldn't even vote to break the filibuster on the debt ceiling

Screw her and Collins

I have no dog in this fight but I hope the ranked-choice election method catches on everywhere. I think it will make it harder for extremists on either side to win.

We need rank choice voting all over the country. Local, state and federal elections.
The duopoly would never go for it though. I mean, why would they? They have half the country convinced they only have 2 options. Why ruin it?

Forum List

Back