Quiz: Is Your Brain Republican or Democrat?

Sharia Law is very conservative.

You're mixing two things.

The first is tolerance of others, and the acceptance that you might not like something, that someone has the right to do as they wish as long as they don't hurt others.

The other is the intolerant people who you might tolerate, because they're not harming others.

I don't like conservative Muslims' view on the world, that doesn't mean I don't tolerate their views if they don't harm others.

It's not conservative or liberal in my experience, it's nuts.

tolerance seems to be in the eye of the beholder

and your mixing Sharia Law with Conservatives because you're an intolerant idiot looking for an excuse to spread hate.

Oh, you don't understand what I say, so you go off insulting people. Jeez......

I really don't do people whose argument is just insults.

Yup, I was a tad brutal, I guess I could have just disagreed.

You could have, and I get the feeling you didn't quite get what I was saying. Sharia Law is done by conservative Muslims. This is a fact. I can't change this, and it doesn't make me intolerant because this is a fact, and it doesn't mean I'm spreading hate either.

It gives American Conservatism a bad name and we both know that's your intent, why kid yourself?

No, you "know" my intent because you decided on this intent in the first place. You act like you know me.

I'm not playing this silly game. Come back to me when you're willing to talk properly.

I'm amazed. I consider myself to be a moderate and it hit it pretty much on the mark: 55% Conservative and 45% Liberal. A bit spooky.

Probably because it's that sort of thing. If you're worried a lot, disgusted by things, thinking too much about stuff that isn't really that much to worry about, then maybe you're more likely to be conservative.

Everyone has stuff that doesn't make sense, it's part of being human.

Dimocrats don't have brains.

Oh, the irony.....
The idiot who made this obviously doesn't have a brain. There is no irony.

BTW
My results state that my brain is a Democrat
72% Liberal [/QUOTE ]
Sorry, but that makes you a dependent, marxist pos. Recent studies have shown that if you learn to think and do for yourself, you can slowly rebuild that 72% into becoming a productive member of society. Good luck.

Oh, the irony.....

BTW
72% Liberal [/QUOTE ]
Sorry, but that makes you a dependent, marxist pos. Recent studies have shown that if you learn to think and do for yourself, you can slowly rebuild that 72% into becoming a productive member of society. Good luck.
I am not dependent on shit. If the world goes to hell I am going to survive just fine traversing through graveyards.

Oh, the irony.....

BTW
72% Liberal [/QUOTE ]
I am not dependent on shit. If the world goes to hell I am going to survive just fine traversing through graveyards.
At least you're good at something.

I'm amazed. I consider myself to be a moderate and it hit it pretty much on the mark: 55% Conservative and 45% Liberal. A bit spooky.

I consider myself to be 70% Republican and 30% Libertarian. Of course, there was no Libertarian in the test, but it is pretty cool.

Oh, the irony.....

BTW
72% Liberal 28% Conservative

And yet you still go off insulting.....
There is plenty to insult when it comes to Democrats.

You morons constantly try to make these studies, surveys etc in order to prove you are better than the Republicans you relentlessly and mercilessly attack 24/7, and then you have the nerve to whine when one or more of them punch you back and give you a boo-boo.

Oh, the irony.....

BTW

You morons constantly try to make these studies, surveys etc in order to prove you are better than the Republicans you relentlessly and mercilessly attack 24/7, and then you have the nerve to whine when one or more of them punch you back and give you a boo-boo.

People can find anything to insult about.

But the reality is you're on a debate forum, talking about politics, and all you have to say for yourself is insults.

I'd feel ashamed of myself if I were you.

Oh, the irony.....

BTW

But the reality is you're on a debate forum, talking about politics, and all you have to say for yourself is insults.

I am doing far more on here than just insulting hypocrites.

Oh, the irony.....

BTW

I am doing far more on here than just insulting hypocrites.

Yeah, you're also justifying your high school attitude.

Forum List

Back