Question for White Women

So the only way to get ahead is sacrifice your personal life and family for the job?

Sounds like a bad system, that prevents most normal people from getting ahead.

Those that play the game, empower a bad system.

Women, who refuse to let their bosses abuse them like that, are smarter than the men that do, imo.
My brother for years was on airplanes and in all 5 continents for weeks at a time. My sister in law complained that sometimes she felt like a single parent. They now have 10 million dollars and in their 50's can retire any time they want.

You wouldn't work longer hours for $500,000 a year? I can tell you this though. Yes he got burned out at about 50. He no longer wants to be the VP. Now he just works for the VP. Still works long and hard but not as bad.

Yea, you are clearly not CEO or VP material. Neither am I. I like to leave at 5pm. I value leisure time too much.

I go out of my way to be nice to black people. There is this black lady in the next condo's over. She said none of her neighbors talk to her. She's the only black person over there. Now after talking to her I decided she wasn't my kind of person so we didn't become besties but I'm nice to her and talk to her and I hope she appreciates it.

According to Paul she doesn't appreciate it and knows that I'm just as racist as the white neighbors who don't talk to her.

Just because Paul's a racist dick doesn't mean I'm going to stop being nice to her. If I judged other black people based on Paul then I'd be a racist.

i don't go out of my way, but if you want to go for it.

I'm hoping that Paul is wrong about that. Their bloc voting makes me wonder, sometimes.

i don't go out of my way, but if you want to go for it.

I'm hoping that Paul is wrong about that. Their bloc voting makes me wonder, sometimes.
My grandmother died in Detroit. She could have moved out to the suburbs but didn't want to. She loved her home even though she was in an all black neighborhood that was dangerous. Do you know how she survived you prick? Because of good black people who went out of their way. Think about that.

Yet they do need it. My brother told me how hard it was to get the white men in charge to finally agree to let Maria be the VP. They wanted to pick one of the 9 white men she was competing with. They weren't necessarily more or better qualified than she was but for some reason the white guys wanted to hire another white guy.

And it happens to women long before that. If there is a 30 year old girl and she's just as sharp as the 30 year old guy, the white men in charge assume the girl is going to put her career on hold to start a family. They don't tell her that's why she didn't get the promotion of course.

They don't need it?

Women currently hold 29 (5.8%) of CEO positions at those S&P 500 companies.

If it weren't for AA what do you think the percentage would be?

You seem to be missing the point. THe system is bad. The expectations of the job are not reasonable. Women are refusing to play because it is not worth it. And they are right to do so.

My grandmother died in Detroit. She could have moved out to the suburbs but didn't want to. She loved her home even though she was in an all black neighborhood that was dangerous. Do you know how she survived you prick? Because of good black people who went out of their way. Think about that.

i will. But your grandmother was wrong. She should have moved. I've glad she was lucky.

Statistically, men are less sensitive to others and more inclined to inflict themselves on situations and people. Those are attributes associated with rising in corporate environments as they have evolved up until now. In other words, men may be better suited to be C.E.O.s and women better suited to be human.

sealybobo
And no, black people who know me love me think I'm great.

Look at what you write here "Love me" "Think I'm great" You have a narcissistic personality disorder. You need people to adore you and think you are great.

You're first instinct was to write, what you think, they think about you, not what you think about them and love is very, very strong word. That's not a word I would or most people would use lightly.

Knowing some black dude who you shoot hoops with does not mean they love you and think your great. Engaging in small talk with a black person about hip-hop, does not mean they love you and think your great.

You probably don't any black people.

sealybobo
I just don't tell them what I think about the black community.

I know you don't because you've learnt from the beatings you took at school what happens you talk sh*t about black people.

So they don't know really you then. Whites who claim to have black friends (and perhaps even do), and yet view the larger black community with disdain (as you do) or view their black friends as exceptions are racists

sealybobo
There is a black republican at the dog park I go to. He would say you just have victim mentality and so does the black community. I'm more liberal than him. I said, "what about fear of black men?" and he said that was bullshit.

I always said whites like you are not as scared of black men as you make out.

Because the biggest sign that it’s racism is the fact that black women and children are often treated like criminals and thugs too.

It’s one thing to look at a huge green mile black man who’s just gotten out of prison and has a ton of tattoos that represent a kill count. He’s obviously capable of being dangerous (just like a white guy with the same description).

But when you look at a little black girl and see her as a “threat”, you aren’t going off of her “pathology” you are going off of your own racist assumptions of her and there are countless of videos and examples of white dudes being just as violent to black girls and boys. So you need to change the record.

White people commit more crime due to sheer numbers, yet you do not see people saying “Oh, there’s a higher chance that this random white man is a criminal because there are so many occurrences of white crime!”

If you’re more worried about someone’s skin color than their actions, you are lacking in logic. You are far more likely to be attacked by someone of your own race, in your own neighborhood than you are from some random black person.

But to you, black people are all sit there waiting to get their hands on some “speshul” white person to victimize. That fear is just the result of your racist thought mixed with a little guilt.

The fact is, black people weren’t the ones roving in bands looking for white men to lynch. We also weren’t the ones who got away for doing so.

We didn’t make laws that treated white people like cattle, and we didn’t refuse them rights until the latter part of the 20th century.

Hell, even the largest modern major terrorist attack on American soil (pre-9/11) was committed by white people. According to racist logic, black people should, in fact, fear white people, yet we don’t use that logic.

In fact I find it telling that racists (like you) act like they’ve been the ones oppressed, attacked, and victimized for generations, like they actually have a reason for that fear.

sealybobo
How did it start? I was the only white kid in the room. The black teacher was racist.

The teacher is not here to defend himself against that accusation

sealybobo
The kids I went to school with. Their parents hated white people.

The kids parents are not here to defend himself against that accusation

sealybobo
I told you that my mom took my brother to a birthday party and the dad opened the door and said no honkey will ever step foot in his house.

The father is not here to defend himself against that accusation and I have to say. I don't believe you. There is something your not telling me.

Even if the dad was Malcolm X or Nelson Mandela, they would not turn their son's white friend away from a birthday party by saying "No honky will ever step foot in this house"

You must think you're talking to your white friends who will swallow this bullshit. I mean what black man even uses the word "honky" ? You've been watching to many Shaft 1970's blaxplotation films

You're either making the story up or your not telling me something

sealybobo
One time walking home 3 kids told me I had to fight them. Do you think one little white boy in 4th grade is talking shit to a bunch of blacks? I KNOW if given the power, black people would be just as bad as whites are if not worse. You think they wouldn't but I've seen otherwise first hand. I was a little boy you idiot!

Well let's say this true. Let's say you're not lying. OK ?

If your negative experiences with blacks “prove” that blacks are bad people, then by definition, anyone who had had good experiences with black people would be able to say that all blacks are good people: an argument every bit as silly, but just as logical, given your original line of reasoning.

Last edited:

White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents​

Doesn't make any sense.

Must be white women don't realize they benefit the most. No other reason why they would be against a policy that benefits them the most.

Maybe white women can explain to blacks why AA isn't fair.
Because I worked hard for everything I got. The only white women I knew of hired for their race and gender were actually hired because they were eye candy in the office for the bosses.

sealybobo
In the average city in America the violent crime rate is around 333 per every 100,000 citizens. In Detroit it's 1900 for every 100,000 citizens. It's a war zone practically.

OK. So how do you explain this ?

88236358_203596984328969_5580652218320683008_n.jpg

You might notice that in all the examples, white led blacks by two to one despite only being sixty percent of the population. Blacks are 13% of the population and by your figures commit HALF as many crimes as whites. Your own article refutes your position.

Good for them. Why should they let their job eat up their entire lives?

If the company has too much work for the staff to handle, hire more staff, don't just make people work longer.
*In TELCO jobs often run over the expected time. Every job is different and often what is reported isn't what the problem is at all. Like all companies, TELCOs staff for average work volumes when the work skyrockets due to weather or natural catastrophes employees are expected to work longer hours to take of the customers.

sealybobo
And no, black people who know me love me think I'm great.

Look at what you write here "Love me" "Think I'm great" You have a narcissistic personality disorder. You need people to adore you and think you are great.

You're first instinct was to write, what you think, they think about you, not what you think about them and love is very, very strong word. That's not a word I would or most people would use lightly.

Knowing some black dude who you shoot hoops with does not mean they love you and think your great. Engaging in small talk with a black person about hip-hop, does not mean they love you and think your great.

You probably don't any black people.

sealybobo
I just don't tell them what I think about the black community.

I know you don't because you've learnt from the beatings you took at school what happens you talk sh*t about black people.

So they don't know really you then. Whites who claim to have black friends (and perhaps even do), and yet view the larger black community with disdain (as you do) or view their black friends as exceptions are racists

sealybobo
There is a black republican at the dog park I go to. He would say you just have victim mentality and so does the black community. I'm more liberal than him. I said, "what about fear of black men?" and he said that was bullshit.

I always said whites like you are not as scared of black men as you make out.

Because the biggest sign that it’s racism is the fact that black women and children are often treated like criminals and thugs too.

It’s one thing to look at a huge green mile black man who’s just gotten out of prison and has a ton of tattoos that represent a kill count. He’s obviously capable of being dangerous (just like a white guy with the same description).

But when you look at a little black girl and see her as a “threat”, you aren’t going off of her “pathology” you are going off of your own racist assumptions of her and there are countless of videos and examples of white dudes being just as violent to black girls and boys. So you need to change the record.

White people commit more crime due to sheer numbers, yet you do not see people saying “Oh, there’s a higher chance that this random white man is a criminal because there are so many occurrences of white crime!”

If you’re more worried about someone’s skin color than their actions, you are lacking in logic. You are far more likely to be attacked by someone of your own race, in your own neighborhood than you are from some random black person.

But to you, black people are all sit there waiting to get their hands on some “speshul” white person to victimize. That fear is just the result of your racist thought mixed with a little guilt.

The fact is, black people weren’t the ones roving in bands looking for white men to lynch. We also weren’t the ones who got away for doing so.

We didn’t make laws that treated white people like cattle, and we didn’t refuse them rights until the latter part of the 20th century.

Hell, even the largest modern major terrorist attack on American soil (pre-9/11) was committed by white people. According to racist logic, black people should, in fact, fear white people, yet we don’t use that logic.

In fact I find it telling that racists (like you) act like they’ve been the ones oppressed, attacked, and victimized for generations, like they actually have a reason for that fear.

sealybobo
How did it start? I was the only white kid in the room. The black teacher was racist.

The teacher is not here to defend himself against that accusation

sealybobo
The kids I went to school with. Their parents hated white people.

The kids parents are not here to defend himself against that accusation

sealybobo
I told you that my mom took my brother to a birthday party and the dad opened the door and said no honkey will ever step foot in his house.

The father is not here to defend himself against that accusation and I have to say. I don't believe you. There is something your not telling me.

Even if the dad was Malcolm X or Nelson Mandela, they would not turn their son's white friend away from a birthday party by saying "No honky will ever step foot in this house"

You must think you're talking to your white friends who will swallow this bullshit. I mean what black man even uses the word "honky" ? You've been watching to many Shaft 1970's blaxplotation films

You're either making the story up or your not telling me something

sealybobo
One time walking home 3 kids told me I had to fight them. Do you think one little white boy in 4th grade is talking shit to a bunch of blacks? I KNOW if given the power, black people would be just as bad as whites are if not worse. You think they wouldn't but I've seen otherwise first hand. I was a little boy you idiot!

Well let's say this true. Let's say you're not lying. OK ?

If your negative experiences with blacks “prove” that blacks are bad people, then by definition, anyone who had had good experiences with black people would be able to say that all blacks are good people: an argument every bit as silly, but just as logical, given your original line of reasoning.
Where to begin.

1. Black people who know me love me because they can tell no ill will towards them. Sincerity. I know love is too strong of a word. Similar to when you call me a racist. Too strong of a word. Bigot maybe. Prejudice maybe but certainly not racist.

2. I'm not afraid to speak my mind because of the beatings I got as a child. I'm afraid of hurting their feelings. And like jews, say anything that blacks don't agree with and automatically you're a racist or anti semetic. So why speak my mind to blacks when I know they won't understand? Like you they are stuck in victim mentallity. Not personally maybe but when it comes to the black community they are embarrassed about, they are.

3. If I told a black that I believed the black community is fucked up, would they put their hands on me? Thank you for confirming my believe that black people don't know how to act.

4. I've never lost a fight or wrestling match to a black. Not since I was in 4th grade.

5. Do you ever listen to Howard Stern? Like me he grew up in an all black neighborhood. He confirmed what I remembered about black women. They are FIERCE fighters. And you know it.

6. The teacher was a racist just like you are. I was a child getting my ass kicked. I was the only white person in the class. What a scumbag that teacher was.

7. I'll remember that the next time you tell me something that happened to you. I'll say, the person you are slandering isn't here to defend themselves. Also, do you remember being a bully in high school? Neither do I. But I ran into some guys who said I bullied them in high school. I doubt those black kids remember being racist bullies to me back in 4th grade.

8. There is no more to the story. My brother brought home a note to my mom. Little Tyrone is having a birthday party on Friday. Tyrone lived just around the corner. So my mom walked my brother to the house and knocked on the door. When Pappy opened up the door he looked at my smiling mother and smiling brother and he said, "OH HELL NO. AIN'T NO HONKEY EVER GONNA STEP FOOT IN MY HOUSE".

Do you understand how bad race relations were after the Detroit 60 riots? Do you understand how much black people hated white people in the 70's? They were treated way worse than now. And their grandparents were slaves. So my mom explained to us why he was so angry as to not let a little white child into his home. Now I'm wondering what part of the story do you think I left out. Do you think my mom forgot to take off her KKK lapel pin or something? What possible reason could they have given him to not let them in the party, other than they were white. Maybe they didn't bring a gift? LOL.

9. I'm sorry if my experiences with racist blacks goes against what you thought.

Forum List

Back