Question for White Women

"my believe"? :rolleyes: Idiot.

And you still try to claim you are not racist? Hypocrite.
He admitted my believe is right. If I told a black person that I believe the black community in places like Detroit, Flint and Saginaw are fucked up, they'd put their hands on me. That's not knowing how to act.

No I'm not a racist. He confirmed the stereotype is true.

If you told me the Greek American community was fucked up I wouldn't hit you. If I told you the asian or Irish American community was fucked up would you hit me? Then you too don't know how to act. A racist would believe all whites would act better. I know some of us (YOU) are just as bad.

As I keep saying, you are completely full of shit.
What is this "dangerous inner city" you teach in? I'm calling bullshit. Google Detroit

Is it safe to visit Detroit?
Detroit is generally safe for tourists, though some neighborhoods are best avoided. A crime that does occur is mainly between members of street gangs or individuals who know each other, and in areas that are of no interest to visitors. Avoid sketchy neighborhoods and take normal precaution measures.

The specific area to avoid is east of Gratiot Avenue and west of Kelly Road, in the 48205 ZIP code. Other crime-ridden neighborhoods to avoid in Detroit include Forest Park, Chaldean Town, Poletown East, Milwaukee Junction, and Petosky-Otsego

The most dangerous city in the United States is Detroit, Michigan. Detroit has a violent crime rate of 2,007.8 incidents per 100,000 people with a total of 261 homicides in 2018. ... Chicago had the highest number of homicides in 2018 with 563; almost double that of New York, which has triple the population as Chicago.

sealybobo
And no, black people who know me love me think I'm great.

Look at what you write here "Love me" "Think I'm great" You have a narcissistic personality disorder. You need people to adore you and think you are great.

You're first instinct was to write, what you think, they think about you, not what you think about them and love is very, very strong word. That's not a word I would or most people would use lightly.

Knowing some black dude who you shoot hoops with does not mean they love you and think your great. Engaging in small talk with a black person about hip-hop, does not mean they love you and think your great.

You probably don't any black people.

sealybobo
I just don't tell them what I think about the black community.

I know you don't because you've learnt from the beatings you took at school what happens you talk sh*t about black people.

So they don't know really you then. Whites who claim to have black friends (and perhaps even do), and yet view the larger black community with disdain (as you do) or view their black friends as exceptions are racists

sealybobo
There is a black republican at the dog park I go to. He would say you just have victim mentality and so does the black community. I'm more liberal than him. I said, "what about fear of black men?" and he said that was bullshit.

I always said whites like you are not as scared of black men as you make out.

Because the biggest sign that it’s racism is the fact that black women and children are often treated like criminals and thugs too.

It’s one thing to look at a huge green mile black man who’s just gotten out of prison and has a ton of tattoos that represent a kill count. He’s obviously capable of being dangerous (just like a white guy with the same description).

But when you look at a little black girl and see her as a “threat”, you aren’t going off of her “pathology” you are going off of your own racist assumptions of her and there are countless of videos and examples of white dudes being just as violent to black girls and boys. So you need to change the record.

White people commit more crime due to sheer numbers, yet you do not see people saying “Oh, there’s a higher chance that this random white man is a criminal because there are so many occurrences of white crime!”

If you’re more worried about someone’s skin color than their actions, you are lacking in logic. You are far more likely to be attacked by someone of your own race, in your own neighborhood than you are from some random black person.

But to you, black people are all sit there waiting to get their hands on some “speshul” white person to victimize. That fear is just the result of your racist thought mixed with a little guilt.

The fact is, black people weren’t the ones roving in bands looking for white men to lynch. We also weren’t the ones who got away for doing so.

We didn’t make laws that treated white people like cattle, and we didn’t refuse them rights until the latter part of the 20th century.

Hell, even the largest modern major terrorist attack on American soil (pre-9/11) was committed by white people. According to racist logic, black people should, in fact, fear white people, yet we don’t use that logic.

In fact I find it telling that racists (like you) act like they’ve been the ones oppressed, attacked, and victimized for generations, like they actually have a reason for that fear.

sealybobo
How did it start? I was the only white kid in the room. The black teacher was racist.

The teacher is not here to defend himself against that accusation

sealybobo
The kids I went to school with. Their parents hated white people.

The kids parents are not here to defend himself against that accusation

sealybobo
I told you that my mom took my brother to a birthday party and the dad opened the door and said no honkey will ever step foot in his house.

The father is not here to defend himself against that accusation and I have to say. I don't believe you. There is something your not telling me.

Even if the dad was Malcolm X or Nelson Mandela, they would not turn their son's white friend away from a birthday party by saying "No honky will ever step foot in this house"

You must think you're talking to your white friends who will swallow this bullshit. I mean what black man even uses the word "honky" ? You've been watching to many Shaft 1970's blaxplotation films

You're either making the story up or your not telling me something

sealybobo
One time walking home 3 kids told me I had to fight them. Do you think one little white boy in 4th grade is talking shit to a bunch of blacks? I KNOW if given the power, black people would be just as bad as whites are if not worse. You think they wouldn't but I've seen otherwise first hand. I was a little boy you idiot!

Well let's say this true. Let's say you're not lying. OK ?

If your negative experiences with blacks “prove” that blacks are bad people, then by definition, anyone who had had good experiences with black people would be able to say that all blacks are good people: an argument every bit as silly, but just as logical, given your original line of reasoning.

I'm sorry! Earlier I was wrong. I said Detroit had 1900 violent crimes for every 100,000 citizens. I was wrong.

The most dangerous city in the United States is Detroit, Michigan. Detroit has a violent crime rate of 2,007.8 incidents per 100,000 people with a total of 261 homicides in 2018. ... Chicago had the highest number of homicides in 2018 with 563; almost double that of New York, which has triple the population as Chicago.

It's fucking 2007.8 now. Are you seriously going to try to spin this and say you don't believe the numbers? You're going to pull a Trump on me now? Fake news?

That's what happens when you've never been in a fight. That's what happens when you lie your ass off about wrestling.
I got in fights all the time until I started wrestling in 10th grade. After that no one would dare fight me. I was tough before I knew how to wrestle.

You might notice that in all the examples, white led blacks by two to one despite only being sixty percent of the population. Blacks are 13% of the population and by your figures commit HALF as many crimes as whites. Your own article refutes your position.

I think the national average is 333 violent crimes for every 100,000 students.

Nuff said.

You spew racist bullshit all day long here out of one side of your mouth then cry "I'm not racist!" out the other side. You are exactly like IM2.
I can ride my ebike to Detroit. That's how close the most dangerous place in America is to me. What pussy ass city do you teach in?

Maybe you don't see a problem over there in New England. It sounds lovely. Fish.

By the way did you wrestle in Boston? Not known for great wrestlers. Not in the top 10 like here in MI.

Here is how Amateur Wrestling News ranks the top 10 wrestling states.

1. Pennsylvania 96.2
  2. Iowa 80.0
  3. Minnesota 70.6
  4. Ohio 70.4
  5. Illinois 60.5
  6. California 42.7
  7. Oklahoma 41.6
  8. New Jersey 37.3
  9. Indiana 35.4
  10. Michigan 31.7

YOU couldn't hit me no matter what I said.
I wouldn't even try. But when I was telling you off I'd spit on you and it would seem as if it was an accident to anyone watching but you and I both know I did it on purpose and not a god damn thing you can do about it.

I wouldn't even try. But when I was telling you off I'd spit on you and it would seem as if it was an accident to anyone watching but you and I both know I did it on purpose and not a god damn thing you can do about it.
And you'd wake up in the hospital, if at all.

So the only way to get ahead is sacrifice your personal life and family for the job?

Sounds like a bad system, that prevents most normal people from getting ahead.

Those that play the game, empower a bad system.

Women, who refuse to let their bosses abuse them like that, are smarter than the men that do, imo.
If you want to get to the top, you have to get noticed as a good worker. Getting there first, leaving last and always doing an excellent job are the easiest ways to get positive attention from supervisors. I wasn't trying to get ahead, but I always got positive comments from supervisors for my attitude and the quality of my work.

sealybobo
1. Black people who know me love me because they can tell no ill will towards them. Sincerity. I know love is too strong of a word. Similar to when you call me a racist. Too strong of a word. Bigot maybe. Prejudice maybe but certainly not racist.

They don't love you.

sealybobo
2. I'm not afraid to speak my mind because of the beatings I got as a child. I'm afraid of hurting their feelings.

And you think you'd be the first racist white dude they have ever ran into ?

sealybobo
And like jews, say anything that blacks don't agree with and automatically you're a racist or anti semetic. So why speak my mind to blacks when I know they won't understand?

Right. So black people should be understanding of a white supremacist now ? OK. Got it.

sealybobo
Like you they are stuck in victim mentallity.

And this is coming from a man who is still upset that a black guy physically got the better of him years ago at school in the 1960's ?

sealybobo
3. If I told a black that I believed the black community is fucked up, would they put their hands on me? Thank you for confirming my believe that black people don't know how to act.

You don't get to decide how black people respond to your bullshit.

5. Do you ever listen to Howard Stern? Like me he grew up in an all black neighborhood. He confirmed what I remembered about black women. They are FIERCE fighters. And you know it.

Howard Stern ? That horse-faced white supremacist. He's like you, got his ass kicked by black guys at school. so he has a bug in his ass about black men. Walking around doing blackface

Ec0uFZxVcAEmM8M

Any white female on his show he used to ask them "Have you ever fked a black guy ?"

His fascination with black men's penises was way off. But he's a white man. all white men are fascinated with black male penises.

I remember him doing an interview about how black people only talk about race. Well duh, it’s thrown in our face all of the time. How would a white guy understand ? I mean he’s a Jew in Hollywood. So he’s automatically pushed to the front of any Hollywood line

sealybobo
6. The teacher was a racist just like you are. I was a child getting my ass kicked. I was the only white person in the class. What a scumbag that teacher was.

The teacher is not here to defend himself. Nor are the other children. So it's pointless to keep on repeating this when the people you're accusing are not here to defend themselves

sealybobo
7. I'll remember that the next time you tell me something that happened to you. I'll say, the person you are slandering isn't here to defend themselves. Also, do you remember being a bully in high school? Neither do I. But I ran into some guys who said I bullied them in high school. I doubt those black kids remember being racist bullies to me back in 4th grade.

But if you notice I try to avoid telling personal stories. Because for one it's anecdotal and two I'd be hear for a very long time if I was to list all the fked up experiences I've had with whites and trust me I would not have to go as far back as school.

sealybobo
8. There is no more to the story. My brother brought home a note to my mom. Little Tyrone is having a birthday party on Friday. Tyrone lived just around the corner. So my mom walked my brother to the house and knocked on the door. When Pappy opened up the door he looked at my smiling mother and smiling brother and he said, "OH HELL NO. AIN'T NO HONKEY EVER GONNA STEP FOOT IN MY HOUSE".

Again anecdotal evidence.

sealybobo
Do you understand how bad race relations were after the Detroit 60 riots?

Yes I do. There were riots because of white people who had the same white supremacist mindset like you.

The police force was nearly all white. Most were anti black. Because whites wanted the police to be “tough on crime” they refused to set up the civilian review board demanded by blacks.

So the police were unaccountable

They beat people to death, shot a woman in the back, thought that ordinary women were prostitutes, called men “boy” and stopped people for no reason, arresting those who could not produce ID. They shot a four-year-old girl (Tanya Blanding) dead when they saw her father’s lit cigarette in a darkened window.

The city tore down the heart of black Detroit to make way for Interstate 75 so that white people from the burbs could get into the city more easily.

It cut black Detroit in two. It not only destroyed businesses but a good share of what limited housing space was open to blacks, thereby worsening living conditions and making more of black Detroit into a slum.

sealybobo
Do you understand how much black people hated white people in the 70's?

But whites still got the jobs. They still got the loans. They still got the houses. They still got the cars. They still got the good schools. The police wasn't harassing and killing whites in the same way they were blacks. Whites could live as a white people under a system of white supremacy.

So tell me how did all that supposed black hatred really affect most whites ?

sealybobo
So my mom explained to us why he was so angry as to not let a little white child into his home. Now I'm wondering what part of the story do you think I left out. Do you think my mom forgot to take off her KKK lapel pin or something? What possible reason could they have given him to not let them in the party, other than they were white. Maybe they didn't bring a gift? LOL.

Because I don't believe wholly what your telling me and it's anecdotal evidence. I doubt everything that comes out of white supremacist mouth in regards to black people.

Last edited:
Is the reason there are so few women ceos because men are smarter than women?

In 2019 35.4% of men completed four years of college and 36.6% of women.

Yet only 6% of ceos are women.

Is it because men are just naturally better at business than women?

I understand a lot of women choose to have a family rather than put in the work to become a ceo but that can’t be the only reason. It must be men are just naturally better at it. Right? No bias exists?

Yet too many women don’t appreciate programs like affirmative action even though they benefit most from it.

Women are traitors to women. Perhaps many of them agree men should be CEOs and women should know their place. Or they don’t care because they don’t want to be a ceo anyways. They agree women eventually will choose to have kids and sideline their careers. Then take too much time off taking care of those kids.

Women, are white men right about the reasons why only 6% of ceos are women?

Do women even realize they are treated like blacks in the business world?

I want to hear from white women.
To quote the only Karen worth quoting: Sorry I'm late. I got here as soon as I wanted to.

Nope to all of your questions. I am the CEO of Sock Sliding AND Spreading Fuckery. I'm an over-achiever.

Forum List

Back