Question for White Women

sealybobo
I can ride my ebike to Detroit. That's how close the most dangerous place in America is to me.

And you don't live in Detroit. You probably live in the burbs and rural areas, ya know, places that African-Americans were systematically banned from moving into due to redlining, housing discrimination, and economic oppression.

Then you talk about "Every man for himself" you need a whole system to achieve. Because that system has allowed most white communities outside of metro Detroit to thrive, leaving black communities to crumble through years of neglect and discriminatory practices and policies.

You talk about segregation you already have it and Detroit is a prime example of that.

Even today, Black Detroitans are still being marginalized into poverty and barely recovering from years of social and economic oppression. The city itself is still being allowed to crumble so wealthy, white investors can come in and buy up cheap property to sell off to potentially wealthy and middle class, mostly white homeowners and tenants, which causes everything in the city to become much more expensive and push poorer, black residents out - something called gentrification dude,

The city’s schools are largely underfunded and neglected by the state compared to schools in areas that are majority white. Police brutality and racial bias are prevalent in Detroit too. Racial tension also exists on both sides. The systemic racism that exists in Detroit is overwhelming anti-black.

This isn’t exclusive to Detroit either, we notice similar patterns in other majority black cities like Chicago, parts of Atlanta, Baltimore etc.

sealybobo
The most dangerous city in the United States is Detroit, Michigan. Detroit has a violent crime rate of 2,007.8 incidents per 100,000 people with a total of 261 homicides in 2018.

And that the fault of white people.

Much of Detroit is a ruin because of the decline of the American auto industry. It became home to all three of America's major auto manufacturers. They companies dominated the city's economy. The city grew and expanded to accommodate that expansive economy.

Then, starting in the sixties and seventies, the US companies started losing market share to foreign manufacturers. Then they started relocating plants to other states. The decline has been going on for decades so now the city no longer has a sufficient economic base to support itself.

Fewer manufacturing jobs means less tax revenue, that means fewer teachers, police officers and firefighters. Crime rises, education declines. People who can afford to leave, do so, leaving behind a population with high poverty and low education. High crime and a bad economy means that no one wants to start a business there. People who do have businesses tend to leave if they can. That makes the economy suffer even more, which means even worse public services, and so on. It's a death spiral that's almost impossible to pull out of, and for many reasons,

Because I worked hard for everything I got. The only white women I knew of hired for their race and gender were actually hired because they were eye candy in the office for the bosses.

The way libs can't imagine any other thoughts than the ones they agree with, is pathetic.

*In TELCO jobs often run over the expected time. Every job is different and often what is reported isn't what the problem is at all. Like all companies, TELCOs staff for average work volumes when the work skyrockets due to weather or natural catastrophes employees are expected to work longer hours to take of the customers.

Oh, they EXPECT it do they? Well, I EXPECT to be able to have a life. So, we've got a problem.

If you want to get to the top, you have to get noticed as a good worker. Getting there first, leaving last and always doing an excellent job are the easiest ways to get positive attention from supervisors. I wasn't trying to get ahead, but I always got positive comments from supervisors for my attitude and the quality of my work.

You got a young kid in school, you have to be there to pick them up ON TIME.

You got an elderly parent you are taking care of, you have to be there take over for that, ON TIME.

And a host of lesser issues, also. An employer that rewards people that can just say FUCK IT, and stay, is an employer with no ability to actually judge people.

When I was younger and didn't have a life, I was happy to stay and make overtime. Now, I ALWAYS say no. I want to get home to my family.

The numbers the op is focusing on, do not reflect SEXISM, but a problem that women, are doing BETTER at letting fuck them over, then men are.

sealybobo
1. Black people who know me love me because they can tell no ill will towards them. Sincerity. I know love is too strong of a word. Similar to when you call me a racist. Too strong of a word. Bigot maybe. Prejudice maybe but certainly not racist.

They don't love you.

sealybobo
2. I'm not afraid to speak my mind because of the beatings I got as a child. I'm afraid of hurting their feelings.

And you think you'd be the first racist white dude they have ever ran into ?

sealybobo
And like jews, say anything that blacks don't agree with and automatically you're a racist or anti semetic. So why speak my mind to blacks when I know they won't understand?

Right. So black people should be understanding of a white supremacist now ? OK. Got it.

sealybobo
Like you they are stuck in victim mentallity.

And this is coming from a man who is still upset that a black guy physically got the better of him years ago at school in the 1960's ?

sealybobo
3. If I told a black that I believed the black community is fucked up, would they put their hands on me? Thank you for confirming my believe that black people don't know how to act.

You don't get to decide how black people respond to your bullshit.

5. Do you ever listen to Howard Stern? Like me he grew up in an all black neighborhood. He confirmed what I remembered about black women. They are FIERCE fighters. And you know it.

Howard Stern ? That horse-faced white supremacist. He's like you, got his ass kicked by black guys at school. so he has a bug in his ass about black men. Walking around doing blackface

Ec0uFZxVcAEmM8M

Any white female on his show he used to ask them "Have you ever fked a black guy ?"

His fascination with black men's penises was way off. But he's a white man. all white men are fascinated with black male penises.

I remember him doing an interview about how black people only talk about race. Well duh, it’s thrown in our face all of the time. How would a white guy understand ? I mean he’s a Jew in Hollywood. So he’s automatically pushed to the front of any Hollywood line

sealybobo
6. The teacher was a racist just like you are. I was a child getting my ass kicked. I was the only white person in the class. What a scumbag that teacher was.

The teacher is not here to defend himself. Nor are the other children. So it's pointless to keep on repeating this when the people you're accusing are not here to defend themselves

sealybobo
7. I'll remember that the next time you tell me something that happened to you. I'll say, the person you are slandering isn't here to defend themselves. Also, do you remember being a bully in high school? Neither do I. But I ran into some guys who said I bullied them in high school. I doubt those black kids remember being racist bullies to me back in 4th grade.

But if you notice I try to avoid telling personal stories. Because for one it's anecdotal and two I'd be hear for a very long time if I was to list all the fked up experiences I've had with whites and trust me I would not have to go as far back as school.

sealybobo
8. There is no more to the story. My brother brought home a note to my mom. Little Tyrone is having a birthday party on Friday. Tyrone lived just around the corner. So my mom walked my brother to the house and knocked on the door. When Pappy opened up the door he looked at my smiling mother and smiling brother and he said, "OH HELL NO. AIN'T NO HONKEY EVER GONNA STEP FOOT IN MY HOUSE".

Again anecdotal evidence.

sealybobo
Do you understand how bad race relations were after the Detroit 60 riots?

Yes I do. There were riots because of white people who had the same white supremacist mindset like you.

The police force was nearly all white. Most were anti black. Because whites wanted the police to be “tough on crime” they refused to set up the civilian review board demanded by blacks.

So the police were unaccountable

They beat people to death, shot a woman in the back, thought that ordinary women were prostitutes, called men “boy” and stopped people for no reason, arresting those who could not produce ID. They shot a four-year-old girl (Tanya Blanding) dead when they saw her father’s lit cigarette in a darkened window.

The city tore down the heart of black Detroit to make way for Interstate 75 so that white people from the burbs could get into the city more easily.

It cut black Detroit in two. It not only destroyed businesses but a good share of what limited housing space was open to blacks, thereby worsening living conditions and making more of black Detroit into a slum.

sealybobo
Do you understand how much black people hated white people in the 70's?

But whites still got the jobs. They still got the loans. They still got the houses. They still got the cars. They still got the good schools. The police wasn't harassing and killing whites in the same way they were blacks. Whites could live as a white people under a system of white supremacy.

So tell me how did all that supposed black hatred really affect most whites ?

sealybobo
So my mom explained to us why he was so angry as to not let a little white child into his home. Now I'm wondering what part of the story do you think I left out. Do you think my mom forgot to take off her KKK lapel pin or something? What possible reason could they have given him to not let them in the party, other than they were white. Maybe they didn't bring a gift? LOL.

Because I don't believe wholly what your telling me and it's anecdotal evidence. I doubt everything that comes out of white supremacist mouth in regards to black people.
How do you know they don't love me? You speak for all blacks? Wow!

You don't know what victim mentality is. Victim mentality is "I'm poor because of racism". Owner mentality, which the black communities in America don't have, is when you say, "despite the racism we faced we still forged ahead and made a great safe community that the rest of the world is jealous of."

Do you know our ghettos are what people in other countries bring up when we say America is the best? Those foreigners always say, "what about your ghettos".

You don't get to put your hands on someone because of a verbal altercation. This is why Stand Your Ground was passed. To deal with people who don't know how to act.

So whites fuck with you all the time and you do nothing about it? Pussy.

sealybobo
I can ride my ebike to Detroit. That's how close the most dangerous place in America is to me.

And you don't live in Detroit. You probably live in the burbs and rural areas, ya know, places that African-Americans were systematically banned from moving into due to redlining, housing discrimination, and economic oppression.

Then you talk about "Every man for himself" you need a whole system to achieve. Because that system has allowed most white communities outside of metro Detroit to thrive, leaving black communities to crumble through years of neglect and discriminatory practices and policies.

You talk about segregation you already have it and Detroit is a prime example of that.

Even today, Black Detroitans are still being marginalized into poverty and barely recovering from years of social and economic oppression. The city itself is still being allowed to crumble so wealthy, white investors can come in and buy up cheap property to sell off to potentially wealthy and middle class, mostly white homeowners and tenants, which causes everything in the city to become much more expensive and push poorer, black residents out - something called gentrification dude,

The city’s schools are largely underfunded and neglected by the state compared to schools in areas that are majority white. Police brutality and racial bias are prevalent in Detroit too. Racial tension also exists on both sides. The systemic racism that exists in Detroit is overwhelming anti-black.

This isn’t exclusive to Detroit either, we notice similar patterns in other majority black cities like Chicago, parts of Atlanta, Baltimore etc.

sealybobo
The most dangerous city in the United States is Detroit, Michigan. Detroit has a violent crime rate of 2,007.8 incidents per 100,000 people with a total of 261 homicides in 2018.

And that the fault of white people.

Much of Detroit is a ruin because of the decline of the American auto industry. It became home to all three of America's major auto manufacturers. They companies dominated the city's economy. The city grew and expanded to accommodate that expansive economy.

Then, starting in the sixties and seventies, the US companies started losing market share to foreign manufacturers. Then they started relocating plants to other states. The decline has been going on for decades so now the city no longer has a sufficient economic base to support itself.

Fewer manufacturing jobs means less tax revenue, that means fewer teachers, police officers and firefighters. Crime rises, education declines. People who can afford to leave, do so, leaving behind a population with high poverty and low education. High crime and a bad economy means that no one wants to start a business there. People who do have businesses tend to leave if they can. That makes the economy suffer even more, which means even worse public services, and so on. It's a death spiral that's almost impossible to pull out of, and for many reasons,
I used to agree with all that but it went unappreciated so I'm sorry but it is what it is. Ever hear the saying, "there's money in the ghetto"? Well start a business and gobble up that money. There's two types of people in this world. One's being duped and dupers. Be a duper.

sealybobo

They don't. That's just you acting like a woman. Women are the ones that desire to be loved.

sealybobo
You don't know what victim mentality is. Victim mentality is "I'm poor because of racism". Owner mentality, which the black communities in America don't have, is when you say, "despite the racism we faced we still forged ahead and made a great safe community that the rest of the world is jealous of."

Black people should not have to face racism. There should not be system of racism - white supremacy. You're pretty much admitting that whites are inferior with this comment because what you're say is that white people can only compete with black people unless they have a system to prop them up

Sure, there are blk people who have done it and beaten the odds, but why should anyone have to and why in the world would anyone think every child, or even most would be able to do this, who are in a similar situation….? Unrealistic.

But here's the kicker.

No other group of Americans has pulled themselves up by the bootstraps the way African Americans have.

Just 147 years ago most African Americans were held in bondage. Blk ppl owned nothing, no property, no assets of any kind and most were not educated.

And just 1 and a half lifetimes since blk ppl are collectively are worth billions of dollars. Many are working or middle-class. This despite Jim Crow and other examples of outrageous racism and bigotry.

We are a very special group of people

sealybobo
Do you know our ghettos are what people in other countries bring up when we say America is the best? Those foreigners always say, "what about your ghettos".

OK. And ?

sealybobo
You don't get to put your hands on someone because of a verbal altercation. This is why Stand Your Ground was passed. To deal with people who don't know how to act.

If you antagonize a black person, you could blow them away and then claim stand your ground or that you feared for your life and you'd be fine. That SYG laws were meant for.

sealybobo

No white man fk with me dude. I mean physically. You have no idea who your speaking to. But I'm ina system of racism - white supremacy so the system fks with me by default.

Oh, they EXPECT it do they? Well, I EXPECT to be able to have a life. So, we've got a problem.
Like some people I worked with over the years, you seem to have forgotten that the only purpose of you having a job to to take care of customers. You are perfectly free to quit your job and have a life, but don't expect to get paid for it.

You got a young kid in school, you have to be there to pick them up ON TIME.

You got an elderly parent you are taking care of, you have to be there take over for that, ON TIME.

And a host of lesser issues, also. An employer that rewards people that can just say FUCK IT, and stay, is an employer with no ability to actually judge people.

When I was younger and didn't have a life, I was happy to stay and make overtime. Now, I ALWAYS say no. I want to get home to my family.

The numbers the op is focusing on, do not reflect SEXISM, but a problem that women, are doing BETTER at letting fuck them over, then men are.
If you are in a non-union shop and times get hard, who do you think will be the first let go, you, who put your personal life ahead of your job, or your co-worker who was there every time the company needed him to stand up? I worked with people with your attitude many times; after finishing their jobs too many times I started telling them to get lower paying jobs as clerks or operators where overtime wasn't expected, or in most cases even allowed.

sealybobo

They don't. That's just you acting like a woman. Women are the ones that desire to be loved.

sealybobo

Black people should not have to face racism. There should not be system of racism - white supremacy. You're pretty much admitting that whites are inferior with this comment because what you're say is that white people can only compete with black people unless they have a system to prop them up

Sure, there are blk people who have done it and beaten the odds, but why should anyone have to and why in the world would anyone think every child, or even most would be able to do this, who are in a similar situation….? Unrealistic.

But here's the kicker.

No other group of Americans has pulled themselves up by the bootstraps the way African Americans have.

Just 147 years ago most African Americans were held in bondage. Blk ppl owned nothing, no property, no assets of any kind and most were not educated.

And just 1 and a half lifetimes since blk ppl are collectively are worth billions of dollars. Many are working or middle-class. This despite Jim Crow and other examples of outrageous racism and bigotry.

We are a very special group of people

sealybobo

OK. And ?

sealybobo

If you antagonize a black person, you could blow them away and then claim stand your ground or that you feared for your life and you'd be fine. That SYG laws were meant for.

sealybobo

No white man fk with me dude. I mean physically. You have no idea who your speaking to. But I'm ina system of racism - white supremacy so the system fks with me by default.
What do you mean I have no idea who I'm speaking to? Is that your face? I can tell I'd beat you easily.

No black dude fucks with me physically either.

No black dude should have to face racism or discrimination but sorry, it's reality. I shouldn't be judged for not being taller. And ugly girls shouldn't get turned down for jobs because they aren't pretty enough.

It's up to you to make it in America no matter what your handicap is. Short, female, gays, blacks, foreigner.

White people at Ford shouldn't have told my dad to go back to his own country and quit stealing their jobs but he didn't let that be his excuse for being a failure. Instead he succeeded despite the bigots out there. You blacks need to do that. No, it's not our fault that your communities are so dangerous. We may have created that mess a long time ago but it's up to you to clean it up. Nothing we can do about it. If you people can't do it here in America, where can you?

sealybobo
What do you mean I have no idea who I'm speaking to? Is that your face? I can tell I'd beat you easily. No black dude fucks with me physically either.

giphy.webp

Like some people I worked with over the years, you seem to have forgotten that the only purpose of you having a job to to take care of customers. You are perfectly free to quit your job and have a life, but don't expect to get paid for it.

Incorrect. The only purpose of the employer giving me the job, is to take care of customers. My purpose is to make money so that I can support my life.

As long as we both get what we want, that is a mutually beneficial contract.

If the employer starts changing the terms of the agreement, after the fact, or starts enforcing unwritten stipulations, that is him acting in bad faith.

IF, when he offered the job, he knew that the only way for advancement was to put the job ahead of my life or family, being available for unscheduled surprise overtime at all times,

then he should have made that clear in the initial offering.

If you are in a non-union shop and times get hard, who do you think will be the first let go, you, who put your personal life ahead of your job, or your co-worker who was there every time the company needed him to stand up? I worked with people with your attitude many times; after finishing their jobs too many times I started telling them to get lower paying jobs as clerks or operators where overtime wasn't expected, or in most cases even allowed.

I remember when I was a mid level manager, and at one point, upper management issued a directive that no one could leave before the work was done.

ONe of my staff, was a family man, and had to get home to get his kids to school, (we worked nights).

I told him he had to stay, and he said no, and just left.

It was idiocy of upper management to put me in that position. I had no power to enforce their stupid rule. All it did was undermine my authority and make ME look like the stupid one.

I did not blame the guy. His children were more important than... upper management's stupid arbitrary goal.

The school of thought you are pushing is based on a very old school unstated premise, ie that the WIFE is at home and can pick up all the slack since she is working as HOMEMAKER.

Some employer says, in the initial job offering, "we will be paying extra, so that your wife can stay home and take care of everything, while you will be available to stay late without warning, for as long as we need, whenever we need".

Then that would be a reasonable expectation.

Until then, not.

When I was younger and stayed late more often, it did not mean I was a better worker than my older co-workers with families. It just meant that I did not, at that time, have much of a life going on.

I sure as hell never felt superior to them or looked down on them for going home to their family responsibilities.

sealybobo
What do you mean I have no idea who I'm speaking to? Is that your face? I can tell I'd beat you easily. No black dude fucks with me physically either.

giphy.webp
I can just look at your face and see I'd have no problem with you. You can't wrestle. I wrestled in college. I practiced with Olympic Gold Metal Winner Steve Fraser. After him, what chance would you have with me? I'd take you down and rap you into a pretzel. Seriously.

1627651662355.png

You wouldn't stand a chance against me. You'd need a gun or a buddy to help you.

sealybobo
I can just look at your face and see I'd have no problem with you. You can't wrestle. I wrestled in college. I practiced with Olympic Gold Metal Winner Steve Fraser. After him, what chance would you have with me? I'd take you down and rap you into a pretzel. Seriously.

So you think a white man can win against a black man in unarmed 1 on 1 combat ?

giphy.gif

sealybobo

So you think a white man can win against a black man in unarmed 1 on 1 combat ?

giphy.gif
Absolutely. Maybe not a boxing match but MMA yes.

And even boxing, yes.

1627654269275.png

1627654311345.png

Forum List

Back