Question for White Women

Ask your wife why so few women ceos. And why are all the high level women always in finance or accounting or hr? Not a lot of engineer vps or sales. Maybe you’ll see them in marketing.

Women qualified to be vp can make twice as much as a man. Companies are always looking for diversity candidates. You are a lucky man if your wife is a cfo. You rich.
My husband is a Civil Engineer. He had a couple of women in his classes at Louisiana Tech, but said in the working environment, women engineers aren’t accepted or respected as much. Also, my husband has a lot of field construction experience, a lot of women don’t. That helps tremendously on the job.

sealybobo
Here's the difference between me and white Republicans. I think it's laughable Republicans here try to pretend they aren't racists. They are very careful here not to say anything that would be considered racist. But what are they really like in real life?

I told them to leave the Capitol, and in response, they yelled back: “No, no, man, this is our house!” “President Trump invited us here!” “We’re here to stop the steal!” “Joe Biden is not the President!” “Nobody voted for Joe Biden!”

I am a law enforcement officer, and I keep politics out of my job. But in this circumstance, I responded: “Well, I voted for Joe Biden. Does my vote not count? Am I nobody?”

That prompted a torrent of racial epithets. One woman in a pink “MAGA” shirt yelled, “You hear that, guys, this n****r voted for Joe Biden!” Then the crowd joined in, screaming “Boo! Fucking n****r!”

No one had ever — ever ― called me a “n****r” while wearing the uniform of a Capitol Police officer. In the days following the attempted insurrection, other Black officers shared with me their own stories of racial abuse on January 6. One officer told me he had never, in his entire 40 years of life, been called a “n****r” to his face, and that that streak ended on January 6. Yet another Black officer later told he had been confronted by insurrectionists inside the Capitol, who told him to “Put your gun down and we’ll show you what kind of n****r you really are!”

And ? I'm not sure what you point is. It's almost like your saying your racism is not as bad as the republicans who stormed the capital, which is kinda like arguing that being shot two times is better than being shot three.
Me neither. All of this seems quite confusing. The above, except the first paragraph, appears lifted from recent testimony before the House Judiciary Committee by a black police officer.

Ask your wife why so few women ceos. And why are all the high level women always in finance or accounting or hr? Not a lot of engineer vps or sales. Maybe you’ll see them in marketing.

Women qualified to be vp can make twice as much as a man. Companies are always looking for diversity candidates. You are a lucky man if your wife is a cfo. You rich.

The funny thing about my Wife's success....
She never graduated college , She was offered a scholarship to Princeton and she turned it down to marry her high school sweetheart because it was expected in her small town of Bedias Tx.
Her father was the Justice of peace and Her Boy Friend came from a family that has a shit ton of free flow oil wells on their property and are rich as all get out.
She moved to Houston with him because he wanted to be a Houston police officer.
He ended up abusing her and she told him to fuck off and divorced him.
I came along and we got married shortly after. That was 31 years ago.
She told me I should be afraid of him and his family.....Not a Fucking Chance!!!

If women feel in any way being objectified, perhaps they need to stop dolling themselves up. That is what they do. Dial down the bathing, makeup and the tight dresses and let the hair grow on their armpits, nether regions and legs. Guaranteed the gawking will go down a big percentage.
Or, they could proclaim we have to get used to it in modern times?

I think it's laughable Republicans here try to pretend they aren't racists.
thats what you are trying to do....how are you any different?...
I admit the level of racism that exists within me. Don't you agree the black communities in America are fucked up? Imagine if their crime rates mirrored ours.

You're a racist because you don't acknowledge we did this to them. You're racist because you don't believe we need affirmative action. And can you tell me what I've said you disagree with?

Sounds like you hang out with a lot of racists. Which makes perfect sense.
A lot of white people are racist. We here up north are just as segregated as the south. Now there are a lot of us liberals who understand BLM, agree diversity programs are necessary and we admit that us whites created those ghettos blacks are stuck in. We created that mess and have some responsibility to make it right. You say we've done all we could and that no more should be done. You say "we've done it" Now it's time for them to do for themselves. YOU say diversity programs are racist toward white men, who control everything currently.

I admit the level of racism that exists within me. Don't you agree the black communities in America are fucked up? Imagine if their crime rates mirrored ours.

You're a racist because you don't acknowledge we did this to them. You're racist because you don't believe we need affirmative action. And can you tell me what I've said you disagree with?
bobo you are so full of shit you are starting to smell like it even over the internet.....i am half sicilian and half s.italian and have no problem saying i have black blood in me,my grandmothers brothers were so dark they had to hang with the blacks,because back then thats what they were considered.....3 of my nieces have black men who fathered their children.......i am dark enough were many sure as hell dont consider me white....so take your racist bullshit and shove up your fat ass....

A lot of white people are racist. We here up north are just as segregated as the south. Now there are a lot of us liberals who understand BLM, agree diversity programs are necessary and we admit that us whites created those ghettos blacks are stuck in. We created that mess and have some responsibility to make it right. You say we've done all we could and that no more should be done. You say "we've done it" Now it's time for them to do for themselves. YOU say diversity programs are racist toward white men, who control everything currently.
Now there are a lot of us liberals who understand BLM,
yea im sure you do....

sealybobo
Don't you agree the black communities in America are fucked up?

OK. How are black communities fked up

sealybobo
Imagine if their crime rates mirrored ours.

Crime rates are created by the white people I

I'm pretty sure you know that.

So no one knows how much crime is committed in America. All you know is the numbers of arrests and convictions.

So if you have system full of white supremacists who (like you) believe that black communities are fked up then who do you think are going to be arrested and convicted more ?

So more things are criminalized when you are black regardless of the guilt or innocence of black people.

187182401_508223570532974_1156027587429220015_n.jpg

177528528_494899985198666_7470668237137788005_n.jpg

Whites get smacks on the wrists for the most evil of things.

A diseased white man (Gentry Burns) who has HIV specifically targets multiple black women given them HIV only get's two years

151636482_455016832520315_2630993084056191185_n.jpg

And you can hear from your own people about the stuff they have done but got off because they were white.

Last edited:
sealybobo
Here's the difference between me and white Republicans. I think it's laughable Republicans here try to pretend they aren't racists. They are very careful here not to say anything that would be considered racist. But what are they really like in real life?

I told them to leave the Capitol, and in response, they yelled back: “No, no, man, this is our house!” “President Trump invited us here!” “We’re here to stop the steal!” “Joe Biden is not the President!” “Nobody voted for Joe Biden!”

I am a law enforcement officer, and I keep politics out of my job. But in this circumstance, I responded: “Well, I voted for Joe Biden. Does my vote not count? Am I nobody?”

That prompted a torrent of racial epithets. One woman in a pink “MAGA” shirt yelled, “You hear that, guys, this n****r voted for Joe Biden!” Then the crowd joined in, screaming “Boo! Fucking n****r!”

No one had ever — ever ― called me a “n****r” while wearing the uniform of a Capitol Police officer. In the days following the attempted insurrection, other Black officers shared with me their own stories of racial abuse on January 6. One officer told me he had never, in his entire 40 years of life, been called a “n****r” to his face, and that that streak ended on January 6. Yet another Black officer later told he had been confronted by insurrectionists inside the Capitol, who told him to “Put your gun down and we’ll show you what kind of n****r you really are!”

And ? I'm not sure what you point is. It's almost like your saying your racism is not as bad as the republicans who stormed the capital, which is kinda like arguing that being shot two times is better than being shot three.
Well since you are a racist too I guess because you don't have any power all you can do is shoot me once with a 22 and I can shoot you with my 357.

sealybobo

sealybobo

So no one knows how much crime is committed in America. All you know is the numbers of arrests and convictions.

So if you have system full of white supremacists who (like you) believe that black communities are fked up then who do you think are going to be arrested and convicted more ?

So more things are criminalized when you are black regardless of the guilt or innocence of black people.

A diseased white man (Gentry Burns) who has HIV specifically targets multiple black women given them HIV only get's two years

And you can hear from your own people about the stuff they have done but got off because they were white.
In the average city in America the violent crime rate is around 333 per every 100,000 citizens. In Detroit it's 1900 for every 100,000 citizens. It's a war zone practically. How is the black community not fucked up? I'm strictly talking about our nations ghettos. I'm not talking about Southfield MI. I'm talking Detroit, Compton, Watts, Chicago. You know who I'm talking about.

Well since you are a racist too I guess because you don't have any power all you can do is shoot me once with a 22 and I can shoot you with my 357.
Spare me the internet tough talk. You're still too scarred at being slapped around at school by black guys to do anything.

sealybobo

sealybobo

Ever watch Ridiculousness? Kevin Hart was a guest on one show. Every time a white person would do something stupid he would say black people 1 white people zero. Then some black guy would do something stupid and he'd say, ok it's all tied up. He was keeping track of who was more fucked up. People are people.

sealybobo
In the average city in America the violent crime rate is around 333 per every 100,000 citizens. In Detroit it's 1900 for every 100,000 citizens. It's a war zone practically.

OK. So how do you explain this ?

88236358_203596984328969_5580652218320683008_n.jpg

Spare me the internet tough talk. You're still too scarred at being slapped around at school by black guys to do anything.
I'm not talking tough. I'm talking about your ability to be racist. You say you can't because you don't have the power. I agree.

Ever watch Ridiculousness? Kevin Hart was a guest on one show. Every time a white person would do something stupid he would say black people 1 white people zero. Then some black guy would do something stupid and he'd say, ok it's all tied up. He was keeping track of who was more fucked up. People are people.
bobo quit trying to convince everyone that you have no problems with black folks...

sealybobo

Well considering that white people are not lining up and demanding the right to be roasted by Kevin Hart that really says everything about the differences between black and white racism. That this is the worst example of black racism you could come up with says everything in itself.

sealybobo
And he wonders why I don't defend his position anymore. Fuck him.

I don't wonder why at all. I don't care.

sealybobo
He's more racist than we are. Clearly if he had the power he would be twice as bad as we are. I'm starting to think maybe we've been way better to blacks than they would have been to us had the roles been reversed.

Black people have not done a thing to white people. You POV would have merit if their was a history of black people doing to white people, what white people have delighted in doing to blk ppl

sealybobo
Look at how they treat a white kid who goes to an all black school. They physically beat his ass. At a white school we just call them the N word. I'd rather them call me honkey and not kick my ass every week.

Look. I'm on the internet. Right ? I don't know you. I'll never meet you. But guess what ? I see through you. I can see your a white supremacist, So if I can see that just imagine how easy it must have been for blk kids who can see you, who can hear you, who can check what your about.

sealybobo
One reason I didn't win fights back then was my mom told me no matter what don't fight. Then she found out I was covering my head and taking the beatings and she said no I didn't mean that. You have to defend yourself. From that moment on I never lost a fight. That's why my parents say if we didn't move I would have been murdered. It was in the top 10 of most dangerous schools in Detroit. Paul wants to pretend the violence in Detroit Public Schools was just normal boys being boys. Bullshit. They brought guns to school. Knives too.

How did it start ? How did the bullying and attacks start ? Go on humor me
How did it start? I was the only white kid in the room. The black teacher was racist. The kids I went to school with. Their parents hated white people. I told you that my mom took my brother to a birthday party and the dad opened the door and said no honkey will ever step foot in his house. I remember the last fight I didn't fight back was when they sicked the retard on me. He wailed on me. My mom told me never take it again so I whipped his retarded ass the very next day. One time walking home 3 kids told me I had to fight them. Do you think one little white boy in 4th grade is talking shit to a bunch of blacks? I KNOW if given the power, black people would be just as bad as whites are if not worse. You think they wouldn't but I've seen otherwise first hand. I was a little boy you idiot!

But we understood why. This is less than a decade after the Detroit Riots. Did you see that movie on the Detroit riots in the 60's? Black people are right to hate white people. But not all white people are evil.

And no, black people who know me love me think I'm great. I just don't tell them what I think about the black community. There is a black republican at the dog park I go to. He would say you just have victim mentality and so does the black community. I'm more liberal than him. I said, "what about fear of black men?" and he said that was bullshit. He made a good point. If a big white biker walks in do you feel different than when you see a little white dude? No. So circumstances matter.

sealybobo

Well considering that white people are not lining up and demanding the right to be roasted by Kevin Hart that really says everything about the differences between black and white racism. That this is the worst example of black racism you could come up with says everything in itself.
No I'm just saying how at first he was happy the idiot on tape was a white dude not a black dude. Then a black dude did something even dumber or grosser in the next video and he was like oh shit. All tied up. It was funny. And by the way, a white guy couldn't make those jokes. We aren't a protected species.

Forum List

Back