Question for White Women

Black people (As a group) have not done a thing white people. Every thing else you say is conjecture. "Well if blk people had power then....." no white supremacist that's guesswork.

Black people (As a group) have not done a thing white people. That's fact.
Yea because you don't have the power. In fact, yes black people have done a lot to white people. You terrorize white students anytime they go to your majority black school. I know because I went to Detroit Public Schools.

And I also base my conclusion on the things you have said. You believe blacks are superior to whites. I've heard you say it. So you are a black supremist. That's ok. We are all a little prejudice. I just happen to have the power to hurt you with my racism. You can too if I dare go into your hood. So I stay out because it's very dangerous.

In fact it's true blacks must not be racists because most of the people they kill are other blacks.

Is the reason there are so few women ceos because men are smarter than women?

In 2019 35.4% of men completed four years of college and 36.6% of women.

Yet only 6% of ceos are women.

Is it because men are just naturally better at business than women?

I understand a lot of women choose to have a family rather than put in the work to become a ceo but that can’t be the only reason. It must be men are just naturally better at it. Right? No bias exists?

Yet too many women don’t appreciate programs like affirmative action even though they benefit most from it.

Women are traitors to women. Perhaps many of them agree men should be CEOs and women should know their place. Or they don’t care because they don’t want to be a ceo anyways. They agree women eventually will choose to have kids and sideline their careers. Then take too much time off taking care of those kids.

Women, are white men right about the reasons why only 6% of ceos are women?

Do women even realize they are treated like blacks in the business world?

I want to hear from white women.

We need more trans "women" in female CEO jobs. Ladies, get back in the kitchen!

Yea because you don't have the power. In fact, yes black people have done a lot to white people. You terrorize white students anytime they go to your majority black school. I know because I went to Detroit Public Schools.

And I also base my conclusion on the things you have said. You believe blacks are superior to whites. I've heard you say it. So you are a black supremist. That's ok. We are all a little prejudice. I just happen to have the power to hurt you with my racism. You can too if I dare go into your hood. So I stay out because it's very dangerous.

In fact it's true blacks must not be racists because most of the people they kill are other blacks.
DemonRats get more radical as each day passes.

The Gulags aren’t far away

Where are your BLM comrades? Surely I would think they’d be upset with your racist remarks.

Now you’re accusing black people of being racist.

Sadly, you’ll never see that it is you, who is the racist.

Actually , you probably do know, but your intent is to divide and destroy the country.

All people are inherently racist.
It is instinctive and useful, for offspring to associate with those closest in appearance to their parents.
But that does not mean we should not intellectually grow to understand that actually appearances are that important, and that actually all humans really are about the same.

All people are inherently racist.
It is instinctive and useful, for offspring to associate with those closest in appearance to their parents.
But that does not mean we should not intellectually grow to understand that actually appearances are that important, and that actually all humans really are about the same.
DemonRats do not represent all people

Last edited:
Now you’re accusing black people of being racist.

Sadly, you’ll never see that it is you, who is the racist.

Actually , you probably do know, but your intent is to divide and destroy the country.
He's not a racist? I used to be on his side but I have joined Republicans and I agree with you guys that Affirmative Action should be abolished. He thinks it shouldn't. Do you agree with him or me? He thinks abolishing it would be a racist move. Do you agree?

The guy told me I'm a racist, but then the next sentence told me blacks are superior to whites and have been so since the beginning of mankind. Of course I called him a racist. What a racist thing to say. I don't believe whites are superior to blacks so how am I the racist?

Show us how you will unify us.

DemonRats get more radical as each day passes.

The Gulags aren’t far away

Where are your BLM comrades? Surely I would think they’d be upset with your racist remarks.
I have split from these black liberals. They don't appreciate what us white liberals have done for them so fuck them. Every man for himself. If they don't like it that 90% of CEO's are white, tough shit. Start your own company or country. We run this shit because we came over here and settled it. Did we use blacks and asians to build this country? You're god damn right we did. No apologies. Don't expect whites to give up what they now have just because our past is a little fucked up. It is what it is.

And I'm sorry if bias exists and it hurts women and blacks. As I said before women don't appreciate how much Affirmative Action has helped them and blacks don't appreciate how much us white liberals have helped them so fuck the ungrateful pricks all of them. Every man, and woman, for themselves.

They don't appreciate what us white liberals have done for them so fuck them.

Hahahahaha! All you've done for black people is keep them in your shithole blue ghettos and kill their babies at Planned Parenthood. And elect racists like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris who write and enforce laws to put more black men in prison.

sealybobo
Yea because you don't have the power.

Black people don't have systematic power. I agree with that.

sealybobo
In fact, yes black people have done a lot to white people. You terrorize white students anytime they go to your majority black school. I know because I went to Detroit Public Schools.

Terrorize ? White people have to be so dramatic. Don't they ? EVERY BODY get roasted at school. White kids don't get a pass.

sealybobo
And I also base my conclusion on the things you have said. You believe blacks are superior to whites. I've heard you say it. So you are a black supremist. That's ok. We are all a little prejudice.

I've have not said black people are superior to whites.

sealybobo
I just happen to have the power to hurt you with my racism.

That's the difference in the white supremacist way of thinking. I (and most black people) have no desire to hurt white people, powerful or not.

We don't have that desire to write books to prove how stupid white people are. To produce stats to prove how violent white people. We don't think like you.

If there was a black hospital and a white person needed treatment. We would treat that white person in the hospital and we would not use whites as guinea pigs in black hospitals. the way whites use blks as guinea pigs in white hospitals.

We would not fight harder to save a black lives in a black hospitals the same way white people fight harder to save a white lives in white hospitals.

If there was a black bank and a white person needed credit and they qualified. We would not redline white areas from credit the way many banks redline black areas from credit.

Black people could never treat white people, the way white people have treated us. God just didn't make us that way. He just didn't give us that heart.

sealybobo
You can too if I dare go into your hood. So I stay out because it's very dangerous.

Whites have a much better chance of walking thru “The Hood” and not being shot or stabbed, compared to a black person doing the same in a white neighborhood. Black people don’t bother whites who live in or pass thru the neighborhood, based on personal observation.

He's not a racist? I used to be on his side but I have joined Republicans and I agree with you guys that Affirmative Action should be abolished. He thinks it shouldn't. Do you agree with him or me? He thinks abolishing it would be a racist move. Do you agree?

The guy told me I'm a racist, but then the next sentence told me blacks are superior to whites and have been so since the beginning of mankind. Of course I called him a racist. What a racist thing to say. I don't believe whites are superior to blacks so how am I the racist?

Show us how you will unify us.
You can unify by stop calling people racist and claiming everyone is a racist. That is a start.

You want racism and division. That’s your goal. Otherwise you wouldn’t have only been blaming white people for everything.

Now you’re moving into the next faze where you accuse other races of being racist.

A perfect setup for a race war.

You are rotten to the core

sealybobo

We see through people like you. It's because we know that all white people are trained to be racist. Being racist is their worldview. So even in the attempts to eradicate racism, they have landed back on to racism.

Racism is your true north, it is the Rome that all roads lead to, the scenery on the way may look different, but it will always lead to racism and white supremacy. You can see the world no other way.

I know white liberals. I know them. They're sneaky. So they devised a plan where they'll create these public empty gestures of atonement, they'll throw themselves on liquid swords via cancel culture and Twitter hashtags, and some blk will think racism is over, that look at all these white people being "cancelled" and look at all these white people holding BLM signs, surely progress is being made.

Meanwhile, they never have to change their material advantages, their generation wealth remains intact and in fact, grows, they are able to maintain complete political power, and best of all they get to run the cultural and social conversations.

As long as they say the right things, some blks and the nonwhites will pat them on the back for being an "ally" and all the while, they're wiping the sweat off of their brow and sighing in relief

"That was a close one, we almost had to give up power, thank god those "protests" worked".

These are whites that tend to live in large diverse economic hubs. They don't live in one of the rectangle states, they can't afford to be Uncle Bob. So they need to at least pretend to be doing something about it because otherwise, the scary blks might actually hurt them.

It's just like the civil war. Whites against whites using false morality that they barely believe in to stick it to the other whites.

sealybobo

We see through people like you. It's because we know that all white people are trained to be racist. Being racist is their worldview. So even in the attempts to eradicate racism, they have landed back on to racism.

Racism is your true north, it is the Rome that all roads lead to, the scenery on the way may look different, but it will always lead to racism and white supremacy. You can see the world no other way.

I know white liberals. I know them. They're sneaky. So they devised a plan where they'll create these public empty gestures of atonement, they'll throw themselves on liquid swords via cancel culture and Twitter hashtags, and some blk will think racism is over, that look at all these white people being "cancelled" and look at all these white people holding BLM signs, surely progress is being made.

Meanwhile, they never have to change their material advantages, their generation wealth remains intact and in fact, grows, they are able to maintain complete political power, and best of all they get to run the cultural and social conversations.

As long as they say the right things, some blks and the nonwhites will pat them on the back for being an "ally" and all the while, they're wiping the sweat off of their brow and sighing in relief

"That was a close one, we almost had to give up power, thank god those "protests" worked".

These are whites that tend to live in large diverse economic hubs. They don't live in one of the rectangle states, they can't afford to be Uncle Bob. So they need to at least pretend to be doing something about it because otherwise, the scary blks might actually hurt them.

It's just like the civil war. Whites against whites using false morality that they barely believe in to stick it to the other whites.
You’re catching on. You should read up on Malcolm X on white liberals. Malcolm X was right. Also, back then Liberals we’re in both parties.

The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man…

sealybobo
Yea because you don't have the power.

Black people don't have systematic power. I agree with that.

sealybobo
In fact, yes black people have done a lot to white people. You terrorize white students anytime they go to your majority black school. I know because I went to Detroit Public Schools.

Terrorize ? White people have to be so dramatic. Don't they ? EVERY BODY get roasted at school. White kids don't get a pass.

sealybobo
And I also base my conclusion on the things you have said. You believe blacks are superior to whites. I've heard you say it. So you are a black supremist. That's ok. We are all a little prejudice.

I've have not said black people are superior to whites.

sealybobo
I just happen to have the power to hurt you with my racism.

That's the difference in the white supremacist way of thinking. I (and most black people) have no desire to hurt white people, powerful or not.

We don't have that desire to write books to prove how stupid white people are. To produce stats to prove how violent white people. We don't think like you.

If there was a black hospital and a white person needed treatment. We would treat that white person in the hospital and we would not use whites as guinea pigs in black hospitals. the way whites use blks as guinea pigs in white hospitals.

We would not fight harder to save a black lives in a black hospitals the same way white people fight harder to save a white lives in white hospitals.

If there was a black bank and a white person needed credit and they qualified. We would not redline white areas from credit the way many banks redline black areas from credit.

Black people could never treat white people, the way white people have treated us. God just didn't make us that way. He just didn't give us that heart.

sealybobo
You can too if I dare go into your hood. So I stay out because it's very dangerous.

Whites have a much better chance of walking thru “The Hood” and not being shot or stabbed, compared to a black person doing the same in a white neighborhood. Black people don’t bother whites who live in or pass thru the neighborhood, based on personal observation.
I guess you are just pontificating because how would you know what blacks with power are capable of. And to see what they are capable of look at most African countries. If blacks were so great you'd be moving back but unfortunately they are not.

I have no desire to hurt black people. I just think the black community is fucked up. I would help a black person who needed help. And I would hire a black or give a black a loan if they qualified. Are whites still doing these things to you? Wasn't me or my ancestors. They were in Greece at the time and I don't approve of discrimination.

Yes terrorize. I'm not being dramatic. I was 1 of 3 whites in a all black school. Then I moved to an all white school with 3 blacks. 2 of the blacks were popular and 1 of them was a thug but never got his ass kicked. Would he say he experienced racism? Sure. But he never got his ass kicked like I did in an all black school.

The worst week of my life in that Detroit school was roots week. I got my ass kicked.

Oh, and my brother got it worse. He was a year older. I suspect has we stayed it would have gotten worse each year until high school one of us might have gotten murdered.

The year we moved out the Detroit News did a story on the top 10 worse/most dangerous schools in Detroit. 9 of them were high schools. Number 10 on the list was, you guessed it, Emerson Middle School. Guns, knives, principle was hospitalized. Please don't pretend black people are better than white people. Some are and some aren't.

Humans are tribal. Blacks are human right?

You’re catching on. You should read up on Malcolm X on white liberals. Malcolm X was right. Also, back then Liberals we’re in both parties.

The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man…
What did he like about white conservatives? I think what he AGREED with them on was that we should stay separate. That blacks should start their own banks and their own business' and schools and we shouldn't mix.

sealybobo

And this is why I'm done being a white liberal. Fuck you guys. Every man for himself. Why should we give up what we have? Things look good from up here. And I can see in the future if one day you overcome, you won't appreciate anything we did. And you'll think deep down we are still racists. Well then I guess I should stop trying to help. Let's just get to your conclusion. We are all racists. Nothing you can do about it. Best thing you can do is start having more babies. But us white liberals are done giving you welfare to help you achieve this goal. Birth them and pay for them yourselves.

First thing we need to do is end Obamacare

African American Uninsured Rate Dropped by More Than a Third Under Affordable Care Act​

Repealing ACA and Cutting Medicaid Would Undercut Progress

sealybobo
And this is why I'm done being a white liberal. Fuck you guys.

You never wear liberal.

sealybobo
Every man for himself.

Really ? Tell me the date when it wasn't that way for black people ? You need a system to thrive. Black people thrive in spite of the system

sealybobo
Why should we give up what we have? Things look good from up here.

So what are you complaining for ?

sealybobo
And I can see in the future if one day you overcome, you won't appreciate anything we did.

OK. Like what ?

sealybobo
And you'll think deep down we are still racists.

Yup. All white people are racist.. I didn't say all white people hate black though I think 90% of them do.

sealybobo
Well then I guess I should stop trying to help.

Never were in the first place

sealybobo
Let's just get to your conclusion. We are all racists.

Speak for yourself

sealybobo
Nothing you can do about it. Best thing you can do is start having more babies.

What the fk are you talking about ? Babies ?

sealybobo
And this is why I'm done being a white liberal. Fuck you guys.

You never wear liberal.

sealybobo
Every man for himself.

Really ? Tell me the date when it wasn't that way for black people ? You need a system to thrive. Black people thrive in spite of the system

sealybobo
Why should we give up what we have? Things look good from up here.

So what are you complaining for ?

sealybobo
And I can see in the future if one day you overcome, you won't appreciate anything we did.

OK. Like what ?

sealybobo
And you'll think deep down we are still racists.

Yup. All white people are racist.. I didn't say all white people hate black though I think 90% of them do.

sealybobo
Well then I guess I should stop trying to help.

Never were in the first place

sealybobo
Let's just get to your conclusion. We are all racists.

Speak for yourself

sealybobo
Nothing you can do about it. Best thing you can do is start having more babies.

What the fk are you talking about ? Babies ?
Of course I was/am liberal. You've heard me defend you people. And besides, you said it yourself. Even white liberals are racists. If that's so then why am I not a liberal? Are white liberals better than me? But you said they are still racists. So what's the point? If it wasn't appreciated, why continue to argue for you. I'm not black. I'm after all, just a white racist liberal. Of course I don't give a fuck about you right?

How do you think so many mother fucking black people got hired in at the Big 3? If it was ALWAYS every man for himself those factories would have remained 100% white you ungrateful little bitch.

I'm not complaining. It's a political message board. I'm giving my opinions.

Like what? Passing and defending affirmative action. As a white man what the fuck was I thinking all those years. Fuck those programs right?

I was helping. Or trying to. You didn't appreciate it. Like when you people told us white liberals that we need to stand up and speak out in favor of BLM. So we did. Today, I ask this question. Why don't black people listen to the cops when they tell them to freeze? How's that for helping? Yea, I'm not arguing with real white racists anymore. Instead now I agree and ask back "yea, why don't they listen to the cops? Maybe they wouldn't get shot if they listened?". Since you don't see the difference between us liberal whites and conservative whites, I may as well just make the same bad arguments they make. Even though I know they are wrong, fuck it. It's designed to keep us in power. I should like that. Especially when you say one day they'll be hell to pay when you take over. So you never will. At least not in my lifetime.

I said the only way you can get to be the majority is to have more babies. But even that won't help you because even as the minority, we will have the lions share of the money. Are you going to do what the blacks in South Africa did?

Of course I was/am liberal. You've heard me defend you people. And besides, you said it yourself. Even white liberals are racists. If that's so then why am I not a liberal? Are white liberals better than me? But you said they are still racists. So what's the point? If it wasn't appreciated, why continue to argue for you. I'm not black. I'm after all, just a white racist liberal. Of course I don't give a fuck about you right?

How do you think so many mother fucking black people got hired in at the Big 3? If it was ALWAYS every man for himself those factories would have remained 100% white you ungrateful little bitch.

I'm not complaining. It's a political message board. I'm giving my opinions.

Like what? Passing and defending affirmative action. As a white man what the fuck was I thinking all those years. Fuck those programs right?

I was helping. Or trying to. You didn't appreciate it. Like when you people told us white liberals that we need to stand up and speak out in favor of BLM. So we did. Today, I ask this question. Why don't black people listen to the cops when they tell them to freeze? How's that for helping? Yea, I'm not arguing with real white racists anymore. Instead now I agree and ask back "yea, why don't they listen to the cops? Maybe they wouldn't get shot if they listened?". Since you don't see the difference between us liberal whites and conservative whites, I may as well just make the same bad arguments they make. Even though I know they are wrong, fuck it. It's designed to keep us in power. I should like that. Especially when you say one day they'll be hell to pay when you take over. So you never will. At least not in my lifetime.

I said the only way you can get to be the majority is to have more babies. But even that won't help you because even as the minority, we will have the lions share of the money. Are you going to do what the blacks in South Africa did?
You've heard me defend you people.
we have also seen you bad mouth THOSE people....

Forum List

Back