Question for White Women

themselves.
You’re catching on. You should read up on Malcolm X on white liberals. Malcolm X was right. Also, back then Liberals we’re in both parties.

The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man…

But the thing withs sealybobo is the way he put his feelings above anyone else's

*I was 1 of 3 whites in a all black school*
*he never got his ass kicked like I did in an all black school*
*The worst week of my life in that Detroit school was roots week. I got my ass kicked*
*Oh, and my brother got it worse. He was a year older. I suspect has we stayed it would have gotten worse each year until high school one of us might have gotten murdered.*

That's because you can't defend yourself. Let me guess a pack of blacks attacked you ? lol

I'D LOVE TO HEAR THE OTHER SIDE.

I'd love to know what you did for this to happen.

I do know one thing though

"Talk shit, Get hit" is a thing

You fought with a black kid, you got rocked. Simple. That's not a hate crime. That's an ass whooping. Know the difference.

Everyone has school stories.

Ok I do think bias plays a part in why there aren’t more women and black ceos but I also agree many of the reasons you guys say there aren’t are in fact true. Many women put their careers on hold to have kids before it’s too late. A ceo type can’t do that.

But then this is a bias women have to deal with. The white guy hiring manager believes that in his head so maybe he doesn’t hire her for that reason.

So it’s true a lot of women will put their careers on hold to have kids. But what about the ones who won’t? They are never given the chance because of this bias.

Blacks suffer from this bias too. Just different reasons for why you say so few blacks are ceos.
Give it time fifty years ago a woman outside the typing pool was inconceivable. There are a fair number of women closing in on high level management positions today and more will come as time passes.

Whenever shall women be able to go bare breasted in public like men? It really is systemic.
There are cities where it's legal, but it's vanishingly rare even there. Women don't like to be gawked at and if you hang it out there in public, men will look, some will stare and a very small percentage will act obnoxious.

sealybobo
They don't appreciate what us white liberals have done for them so fuck them.

We see through people like you. It's because we know that all white people are trained to be racist. Being racist is their worldview. So even in the attempts to eradicate racism, they have landed back on to racism.

Racism is your true north, it is the Rome that all roads lead to, the scenery on the way may look different, but it will always lead to racism and white supremacy. You can see the world no other way.

I know white liberals. I know them. They're sneaky. So they devised a plan where they'll create these public empty gestures of atonement, they'll throw themselves on liquid swords via cancel culture and Twitter hashtags, and some blk will think racism is over, that look at all these white people being "cancelled" and look at all these white people holding BLM signs, surely progress is being made.

Meanwhile, they never have to change their material advantages, their generation wealth remains intact and in fact, grows, they are able to maintain complete political power, and best of all they get to run the cultural and social conversations.

As long as they say the right things, some blks and the nonwhites will pat them on the back for being an "ally" and all the while, they're wiping the sweat off of their brow and sighing in relief

"That was a close one, we almost had to give up power, thank god those "protests" worked".

These are whites that tend to live in large diverse economic hubs. They don't live in one of the rectangle states, they can't afford to be Uncle Bob. So they need to at least pretend to be doing something about it because otherwise, the scary blks might actually hurt them.

It's just like the civil war. Whites against whites using false morality that they barely believe in to stick it to the other whites.
You just proved your racism in your first paragraph. All whites are trained to be racist? What a load of bullshit. No wonder people like you and IM2 have serious mental issues. Did your parents teach you to view all whites in such a racist manner?

themselves.

But the thing withs sealybobo is the way he put his feelings above anyone else's

*I was 1 of 3 whites in a all black school*
*he never got his ass kicked like I did in an all black school*
*The worst week of my life in that Detroit school was roots week. I got my ass kicked*
*Oh, and my brother got it worse. He was a year older. I suspect has we stayed it would have gotten worse each year until high school one of us might have gotten murdered.*

That's because you can't defend yourself. Let me guess a pack of blacks attacked you ? lol

I'D LOVE TO HEAR THE OTHER SIDE.

I'd love to know what you did for this to happen.

I do know one thing though

"Talk shit, Get hit" is a thing

You fought with a black kid, you got rocked. Simple. That's not a hate crime. That's an ass whooping. Know the difference.

Everyone has school stories.

Here's the difference between me and white Republicans. I think it's laughable Republicans here try to pretend they aren't racists. They are very careful here not to say anything that would be considered racist. But what are they really like in real life?

I told them to leave the Capitol, and in response, they yelled back: “No, no, man, this is our house!” “President Trump invited us here!” “We’re here to stop the steal!” “Joe Biden is not the President!” “Nobody voted for Joe Biden!”

I am a law enforcement officer, and I keep politics out of my job. But in this circumstance, I responded: “Well, I voted for Joe Biden. Does my vote not count? Am I nobody?”

That prompted a torrent of racial epithets. One woman in a pink “MAGA” shirt yelled, “You hear that, guys, this n****r voted for Joe Biden!” Then the crowd joined in, screaming “Boo! Fucking n****r!”

No one had ever — ever ― called me a “n****r” while wearing the uniform of a Capitol Police officer. In the days following the attempted insurrection, other Black officers shared with me their own stories of racial abuse on January 6. One officer told me he had never, in his entire 40 years of life, been called a “n****r” to his face, and that that streak ended on January 6. Yet another Black officer later told he had been confronted by insurrectionists inside the Capitol, who told him to “Put your gun down and we’ll show you what kind of n****r you really are!”

You just proved your racism in your first paragraph. All whites are trained to be racist? What a load of bullshit. No wonder people like you and IM2 have serious mental issues. Did your parents teach you to view all whites in such a racist manner?
And he wonders why I don't defend his position anymore. Fuck him. He's more racist than we are. Clearly if he had the power he would be twice as bad as we are. I'm starting to think maybe we've been way better to blacks than they would have been to us had the roles been reversed. Look at how they treat a white kid who goes to an all black school. They physically beat his ass. At a white school we just call them the N word. I'd rather them call me honkey and not kick my ass every week. Or at least try to. One reason I didn't win fights back then was my mom told me no matter what don't fight. Then she found out I was covering my head and taking the beatings and she said no I didn't mean that. You have to defend yourself. From that moment on I never lost a fight. That's why my parents say if we didn't move I would have been murdered. It was in the top 10 of most dangerous schools in Detroit. Paul wants to pretend the violence in Detroit Public Schools was just normal boys being boys. Bullshit. They brought guns to school. Knives too.

He says blacks would be better. What about this?

Ethnic pygmy populations in Central Africa suffer from racialized discrimination from Bantu peoples.[1] Pygmies and Bantus differ physically and genetically due to long lasting evolutionary separation until the Bantu expansion brought them back into close contact.[2] Pygmies have been targeted for slavery by Bantu populations continuing into the modern age.[1] They are frequently ostracized from participation into the wider society in the various African countries that they live in and are seen as untouchables.[1] Racially-motivated attacks occur on Pygmies including rape and cannibalization.[3][4]

Are Bantu people not black?

I think it's laughable Republicans here try to pretend they aren't racists. They are very careful here not to say anything that would be considered racist. But what are they really like in real life?

LOL! Tell us Nostradamus, what are they really like? Because the leftists here actually do say some of the most vile, racist things I've ever read.

LOL! Tell us Nostradamus, what are they really like? Because the leftists here actually do say some of the most vile, racist things I've ever read.
I know how my Republican friends talk and what they say about black people. I used to defend blacks when they'd say those ignorant racist things but more and more I'm starting to agree with Republicans. Every man for himself. If you don't like it that almost every CEO is white, start your own corporation and make whoever you want the CEO.

Just the fact you demonize BLM makes you more of a racist than me. At least I understand the cause/mission of that group. You think it's communism. You're such a brainwashed turd.

Here's the difference between me and white Republicans. I think it's laughable Republicans here try to pretend they aren't racists. They are very careful here not to say anything that would be considered racist. But what are they really like in real life?

I told them to leave the Capitol, and in response, they yelled back: “No, no, man, this is our house!” “President Trump invited us here!” “We’re here to stop the steal!” “Joe Biden is not the President!” “Nobody voted for Joe Biden!”

I am a law enforcement officer, and I keep politics out of my job. But in this circumstance, I responded: “Well, I voted for Joe Biden. Does my vote not count? Am I nobody?”

That prompted a torrent of racial epithets. One woman in a pink “MAGA” shirt yelled, “You hear that, guys, this n****r voted for Joe Biden!” Then the crowd joined in, screaming “Boo! Fucking n****r!”

No one had ever — ever ― called me a “n****r” while wearing the uniform of a Capitol Police officer. In the days following the attempted insurrection, other Black officers shared with me their own stories of racial abuse on January 6. One officer told me he had never, in his entire 40 years of life, been called a “n****r” to his face, and that that streak ended on January 6. Yet another Black officer later told he had been confronted by insurrectionists inside the Capitol, who told him to “Put your gun down and we’ll show you what kind of n****r you really are!”
I think it's laughable Republicans here try to pretend they aren't racists.
thats what you are trying to do....how are you any different?...

sealybobo

And ? I'm not sure what you point is. It's almost like your saying your racism is not as bad as the republicans who stormed the capital, which is kinda like arguing that being shot two times is better than being shot three.

sealybobo
I know how my Republican friends talk and what they say about black people.

Never to a black man's face though yeah ?

sealybobo
I used to defend blacks when they'd say those ignorant racist things but more and more I'm starting to agree with Republicans.

You always were a white supremacist

sealybobo
And he wonders why I don't defend his position anymore. Fuck him.

I don't wonder why at all. I don't care.

sealybobo
He's more racist than we are. Clearly if he had the power he would be twice as bad as we are. I'm starting to think maybe we've been way better to blacks than they would have been to us had the roles been reversed.

Black people have not done a thing to white people. You POV would have merit if their was a history of black people doing to white people, what white people have delighted in doing to blk ppl

sealybobo
Look at how they treat a white kid who goes to an all black school. They physically beat his ass. At a white school we just call them the N word. I'd rather them call me honkey and not kick my ass every week.

Look. I'm on the internet. Right ? I don't know you. I'll never meet you. But guess what ? I see through you. I can see your a white supremacist, So if I can see that just imagine how easy it must have been for blk kids who can see you, who can hear you, who can check what your about.

sealybobo
One reason I didn't win fights back then was my mom told me no matter what don't fight. Then she found out I was covering my head and taking the beatings and she said no I didn't mean that. You have to defend yourself. From that moment on I never lost a fight. That's why my parents say if we didn't move I would have been murdered. It was in the top 10 of most dangerous schools in Detroit. Paul wants to pretend the violence in Detroit Public Schools was just normal boys being boys. Bullshit. They brought guns to school. Knives too.

How did it start ? How did the bullying and attacks start ? Go on humor me

I know how my Republican friends talk and what they say about black people. I used to defend blacks when they'd say those ignorant racist things but more and more I'm starting to agree with Republicans. Every man for himself. If you don't like it that almost every CEO is white, start your own corporation and make whoever you want the CEO.

Just the fact you demonize BLM makes you more of a racist than me. At least I understand the cause/mission of that group. You think it's communism. You're such a brainwashed turd.

Sounds like you hang out with a lot of racists. Which makes perfect sense.

Men can go around bare breasted in public, why can't women?
If women feel in any way being objectified, perhaps they need to stop dolling themselves up. That is what they do. Dial down the bathing, makeup and the tight dresses and let the hair grow on their armpits, nether regions and legs. Guaranteed the gawking will go down a big percentage.

Is the reason there are so few women ceos because men are smarter than women?

In 2019 35.4% of men completed four years of college and 36.6% of women.

Yet only 6% of ceos are women.

Is it because men are just naturally better at business than women?

I understand a lot of women choose to have a family rather than put in the work to become a ceo but that can’t be the only reason. It must be men are just naturally better at it. Right? No bias exists?

Yet too many women don’t appreciate programs like affirmative action even though they benefit most from it.

Women are traitors to women. Perhaps many of them agree men should be CEOs and women should know their place. Or they don’t care because they don’t want to be a ceo anyways. They agree women eventually will choose to have kids and sideline their careers. Then take too much time off taking care of those kids.

Women, are white men right about the reasons why only 6% of ceos are women?

Do women even realize they are treated like blacks in the business world?

I want to hear from white women.

Anon nails the modern broad in 20 seconds

edddddddfff.png

Still a slave to the patriarchy

Forum List

Back