Question for White Women

sealybobo
I want to hear from white women

Tough sh*t.

sealybobo
Women are traitors to women. Perhaps many of them agree men should be CEOs and women should know their place.

Translation = "Women have rejected me sexually in the past. I'm an old funky dirty smelly dude who can't bang the women who he really wants to bang and that makes me mad and they should know their place"
I'm on your side here. I'm calling out women for being against affirmative action when they are the biggest beneficiaries of it. What's your problem? I mean besides being a minority racist fuck.

Why should that question be illegal?
I'm saying the question is legit and should be legal but you aren't allowed to have that conversation with a woman. Can you? You can base your decision on if a woman plans to have kids? You don't ask men that question. Do you see how we treat a woman applicant different?

And because we all THINK she's going to put her career on hold to have kids, that's bias.

It's because women don't work as many years or hours on average as they are typically the primary child care giver in family you idiot.
So you assume all women will choose to have kids and be the primary child care giver? No wonder there are no women CEO's. In the beginning and middle of their careers men assume they are going to quit to have kids and they don't even consider the fact that if you pay her $500,000 a year her husband will give up his $80K job and stay home.

I'm on your side here. I'm calling out women for being against affirmative action when they are the biggest beneficiaries of it. What's your problem? I mean besides being a minority racist fuck.
Just because a man is doing good, that doesn't mean he is good.

Even the devil does good.

White supremacist can do good. That doesn't mean they are good.

You're still a racist white supremacist.

Is the reason there are so few women ceos because men are smarter than women?

In 2019 35.4% of men completed four years of college and 36.6% of women.

Yet only 6% of ceos are women.

Is it because men are just naturally better at business than women?

I understand a lot of women choose to have a family rather than put in the work to become a ceo but that can’t be the only reason. It must be men are just naturally better at it. Right? No bias exists?

Yet too many women don’t appreciate programs like affirmative action even though they benefit most from it.

Women are traitors to women. Perhaps many of them agree men should be CEOs and women should know their place. Or they don’t care because they don’t want to be a ceo anyways. They agree women eventually will choose to have kids and sideline their careers. Then take too much time off taking care of those kids.

Women, are white men right about the reasons why only 6% of ceos are women?

Do women even realize they are treated like blacks in the business world?

I want to hear from white women.
If you weren’t such a pathetic loser and were capable of talking to a woman, maybe you could ask one yourself.

All women are the same, so all you have to do is ask one.

You could even ask a transgender woman because dick is the same as pussy

If you weren’t such a pathetic loser and were capable of talking to a woman, maybe you could ask one yourself.

Let me guess you're an angry white racist conservative man who doesn't like this topic.

The thread subject is "question for white women". I am asking them myself. Why are you getting involved?

Just because a man is doing good, that doesn't mean he is good.

Even the devil does good.

White supremacist can do good. That doesn't mean they are good.

You're still a racist white supremacist.
And you would be a racist black supremacist if the roles were reversed. No doubt in my mind. In fact you black minorities are more racist than us. You just don't have any power thank god.

And you would be a racist black supremacist if the roles were reversed. No doubt in my mind. In fact you black minorities are more racist than us. You just don't have any power thank god.
Black people (As a group) have not done a thing white people. Every thing else you say is conjecture. "Well if blk people had power then....." no white supremacist that's guesswork.

Black people (As a group) have not done a thing white people. That's fact.

Now you’re accusing black people of being racist.

Sadly, you’ll never see that it is you, who is the racist.

Actually , you probably do know, but your intent is to divide and destroy the country.

Making stressful decisions that can make or break a whole company is painful and unpleasant.
But evolution has selected males to be automatically compelled to take on difficult and unpleasant challenges like that.
Its a form of instinctual masocism.
Women normally know better, that such activities are not just unpleasant, but destructive and have a high burn out rate.
They sensibly choose more stable activities.

To take this back to it prehistoric origins, when the marauding leopard attacks the herd, the males are compelled instinctively to rush at it in a suicidal attack, giving the females who are the future of the herd, time to escape with their offspring.

So those who would not understand and act according to these long ingrown instincts, are just being foolish.
There is no reason to not take advantage of this prehistoric specialization.
Trying to over ride it likely will not have good results.

Forum List

Back