Question for White Women

Is the reason there are so few women ceos because men are smarter than women?

In 2019 35.4% of men completed four years of college and 36.6% of women.

Yet only 6% of ceos are women.

Is it because men are just naturally better at business than women?

I understand a lot of women choose to have a family rather than put in the work to become a ceo but that can’t be the only reason. It must be men are just naturally better at it. Right? No bias exists?

Yet too many women don’t appreciate programs like affirmative action even though they benefit most from it.

Women are traitors to women. Perhaps many of them agree men should be CEOs and women should know their place. Or they don’t care because they don’t want to be a ceo anyways. They agree women eventually will choose to have kids and sideline their careers. Then take too much time off taking care of those kids.

Women, are white men right about the reasons why only 6% of ceos are women?

Do women even realize they are treated like blacks in the business world?

I want to hear from white women.
Lol no, men aren’t smarter than women. A lot of women in the workforce have kids and women are the primary caretakers of them, which limits their professional choices. There is still prejudices against women in charge in a lot of companies. I do know a lot if women who were denied advances at work over a men, who were not more skilled.
Upgrading infrastructure can help with those issues as well. In modern times, telecommuting can always be an option.

If women believed more in equality they would have no problem advertising their horribleness to be the Boss of You in modern times.
In traditional companies, the CEO's career path generally began with a bachelor's degree in a related field, such as business, finance or management. Most CEOs spend their early careers learning how to manage the finances of a business and operational aspects of a team. In many cases, diverse career experience is a steppingstone to becoming CEO of a high-profile organization

Women make choices. Many women want to have children and prefer spending time with them than working long hours in an office at a career. The OP doesn't respect that women have that choice, he thinks a woman who makes that choice is a "traitor to women."
Read back what you wrote. Now tell me if you were the person deciding if you’re going to hire a man or woman, tell me the woman isn’t screwed because you’ve already decided that eventually she’s going to want to have a kid and spend time with it. Your words.
You can't change reality.
Yes you can actually if you try.

In 1991, as a part of Title II of the Civil Right Act of 1991,[23] The United States Congress created the Glass Ceiling Commission. This 21 member Presidential Commission was chaired by Secretary of Labor Robert Reich,[23] and was created to study the "barriers to the advancement of minorities and women within corporate hierarchies[,] to issue a report on its findings and conclusions, and to make recommendations on ways to dis- mantle the glass ceiling."[1] The commission conducted extensive research including, surveys, public hearings and interviews, and released their findings in a report in 1995.[2] The report, "Good for Business", offered "tangible guidelines and solutions on how these barriers can be overcome and eliminated".[1] The goal of the commission was to provide recommendations on how to "shatter" the glass ceiling, specifically in the world of business. The report issued 12 recommendations on how to improve the workplace by increasing diversity in organizations and reducing discrimination through policy[1][24][25]

The number of women CEOs in the Fortune Lists has increased between 1998 and 2020,[26] despite women's labor force participation rate decreasing globally from 52.4% to 49.6% between 1995 and 2015. Only 19.2% of S&P 500 Board Seats were held by women in 2014, 80.2% of whom were considered white.

I understand a lot of women choose to have a family rather than put in the work to become a ceo but that can’t be the only reason. It must be men are just naturally better at it. Right? No bias exists?

Yet too many women don’t appreciate programs like affirmative action even though they benefit most from it.

Women are traitors to women. Perhaps many of them agree men should be CEOs and women should know their place. Or they don’t care because they don’t want to be a ceo anyways. They agree women eventually will choose to have kids and sideline their careers. Then take too much time off taking care of those kids.

Lol no, men aren’t smarter than women. A lot of women in the workforce have kids and women are the primary caretakers of them, which limits their professional choices. There is still prejudices against women in charge in a lot of companies. I do know a lot if women who were denied advances at work over a men, who were not more skilled.
Upgrading infrastructure can help with those issues as well. In modern times, telecommuting can always be an option.

If women believed more in equality they would have no problem advertising their horribleness to be the Boss of You in modern times.
In traditional companies, the CEO's career path generally began with a bachelor's degree in a related field, such as business, finance or management. Most CEOs spend their early careers learning how to manage the finances of a business and operational aspects of a team. In many cases, diverse career experience is a steppingstone to becoming CEO of a high-profile organization
There are not that many positions to go around.

From 1978 to 2018, CEO compensation grew by 1,007.5% (940.3% under the options-realized measure), far outstripping S&P stock market growth (706.7%) and the wage growth of very high earners (339.2%). In contrast, wages for the typical worker grew by just 11.9%.

Not all CEOs are Rich.

In my opinion, equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation in an at-will employment State could help with new emerging technologies and products based on gender. Those new ventures will probably need a ceo.

From 1978 to 2018, CEO compensation grew by 1,007.5% (940.3% under the options-realized measure), far outstripping S&P stock market growth (706.7%) and the wage growth of very high earners (339.2%). In contrast, wages for the typical worker grew by just 11.9%.

Not all CEOs are Rich.

In my opinion, equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation in an at-will employment State could help with new emerging technologies and products based on gender. Those new ventures will probably need a ceo.
Yea anyone who starts their own business calls themselves ceos. I’m talking fortune 1000 companies

What is significant about 2019? Did a lot of that year's graduates already become CEOs of big corporations, while I wasn't looking? I am really surprise that 6% of women that graduated in 2019 are CEOs. Talk about a fast track program! Wow!
Just showing you just as many women graduate as men. Actually more. So why so few women ceos? Are you saying in ten years we will have a lot more black and woman ceos?

What will have changed to make that happen?
There will be more, no doubt. Change already happening with the graduation rates of women vs men. There will always be a market for educated trained talented people. Not that many CEO out there with just a high school education and it will be less not more in the future.

Not all CEOs are Rich.

Yea anyone who starts their own business calls themselves ceos. I’m talking fortune 1000 companies
Why wouldn't there be less women in those positions, ceteris paribus?

From my experience, most women refuse to put in the hours necessary to succeed. The people who become CEOs and high level executives work eighty and ninety hour weeks for years on end. I worked for a major TELCO and the vast majority of women technicians refused to work overtime unless coerced by management. For them it was eight and go home, many times I saw them walk off jobs leaving customers out of service until another tech could be dispatched.

My Wife has been the CFO for three large companies over the last 30 years,she held Her first position for 20 years at a major bank,I mean all the banks coast to coast.
I've never seen anyone work so hard and for more hours than my Wife,Man or Female.
She took a total of 6 days un scheduled days off in those 30 years.

This totally shoots down the liberal claim that Conservative Men are afraid of strong Women.
If that's what your wife wanted, good for her. But you have to admit, she is an outlier. What she achieved is equality, she worked as hard as any of her peers and was rewarded for it. To achieve that level of success, a man or woman has to put the job ahead of everything else in their life. That's what the people who complain about management pay either ignore or are ignorant of. Managers at all levels work more hours than those whom they manage.

And men are treated like African Americans in Criminal Justice world:

-- male offenders get 63% more time for the same offense. Here.

-- male victims of Domestic Violence are more likely to be arrested then helped.

-- men accused of Sexual Misconduct are presumed Guilty by Universities and employers.

We never deny that there are prejudices against women in some areas -- such as work promotion. Many Modern Liberals deny that there are prejudices against men in other areas -- such as Criminal Justice.

It's because women don't work as many years or hours on average as they are typically the primary child care giver in family you idiot.

sealybobo
I want to hear from white women

Tough sh*t.

sealybobo
Women are traitors to women. Perhaps many of them agree men should be CEOs and women should know their place.

Translation = "Women have rejected me sexually in the past. I'm an old funky dirty smelly dude who can't bang the women who he really wants to bang and that makes me mad and they should know their place"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back