Question for republicans: will you accept the results of the 2020 election if Trump loses?

Only a couple Rtwingers actually answered the question. The majority showed that they are Rumpsters to the death. They spent time beating the Rump Drum or berating Hillary rather than anser the question. The fact remains that Rump is not a shoein this time. Once Biden starts campaigning, Rump is going to have to really start campaigning instead of doing the "Me, Me" routine. Biden is going to have to tighten up as well. The fact remains, Rump owes his defeat of Hillary with the timing of that moron (let me apologize to real morons who can't help it), Comey doing his song and dance just days before the election. The 2016 election was a fluke. Don't look for it to be duplicated.

Now, what will you do if Rump loses and won't accept the results?

Once Fingers Joe starts campaigning voters will see how dementia riddled he is. It will be all over for you leftists.

Right and the election was rigged until it wasn’t is my point. Meaning, had she won, you would have whines about it being proof the election was rigged. You see how childish that is?

Right

161109045042-election2016-wellesley-4-exlarge-169-M.jpg

All of us can already predict that if Trump loses, he will whine about the election being rigged regardless of the actual circumstances of the voting process.

Will his supporters accept the results under any circumstance?
Did you accept Hillary's loss yet?
Yes, as soon as it happened lol. I didn’t question the results as you would have if she lost. The 2016 election obviously wasn’t rigged if Trump won! Funny how contingent that narrative was at the time.

"I didn’t question the results as you would have if she lost." ?? WTF, news flash Einstein, she did lose.
Right and the election was rigged until it wasn’t is my point. Meaning, had she won, you would have whines about it being proof the election was rigged. You see how childish that is?
Pathetic. You DARE even get INTO THIS DISCUSSION!!!

Yes how dare I expose how embarrassing you all sound from the past!

It's only the past because you idiots have been whining for three damn years.

Only a couple Rtwingers actually answered the question. The majority showed that they are Rumpsters to the death. They spent time beating the Rump Drum or berating Hillary rather than anser the question. The fact remains that Rump is not a shoein this time. Once Biden starts campaigning, Rump is going to have to really start campaigning instead of doing the "Me, Me" routine. Biden is going to have to tighten up as well. The fact remains, Rump owes his defeat of Hillary with the timing of that moron (let me apologize to real morons who can't help it), Comey doing his song and dance just days before the election. The 2016 election was a fluke. Don't look for it to be duplicated.

I suggest the Trump supporters accept the results if he loses just like the left accepted the results when he won in 2016.

All of us can already predict that if Trump loses, he will whine about the election being rigged regardless of the actual circumstances of the voting process.

all of us?.....doesnt that mean everyone?....so who is the thread for?...
Well this is pretty simple to figure out Harry. All of us know how Trump will react but the question in my post how the voters will react. Is that clear enough for you?
well this might be kinda difficult for you to figure out billy, but words have meaning.....all of us means everybody,maybe you should have said all of us liberals....or all of us not trump supporters.....is that clear enough for you?....

Give it up. That crap doesn’t float anymore.

/——/ The continuous saga of TDS

He will not accept defeat. If it happens and he should lose....it will be an armed conflict and is up to the military to intervene.
No exaggeration there, I see all ingredients for a civil war.

He will not accept defeat. If it happens and he should lose....it will be an armed conflict and is up to the military to intervene.
You really should layoff mind altering substances.

You really should layoff mind altering substances.
Yeah eagle ,,get the good stuff like Trump uses

President Trump is a good sport, he will definitely accept the results if the election isn't rigged. But it sure looks like Red China is looking to Collude. Biden's boys connections to the Chi-coms and Red China's decision to give America the Wuhan Kung Flu certainly makes his efforts look crooked.
Before a road is built surveyors go out and mark the right of way. Look at the stakes you put up already.

What if Republicans accepted a Trump defeat the same way Democrats accept defeat? Smash windows of businesses , torch cars and trash cans in DC on the inauguration of the Democrat winner. Acceptance according to Democrats.

OP title correction-----

Question for republicans: will you accept the results of the 2020 election when Trump loses?

The least you can do is send trump a dozen rolls of toilet paper
He's going to need them all after pooping in his pants over and over
bye, bye turd
blossom
:)-

I won't act like a little baby as did you and the rest of the Democrats for the last 3 and a half years.
You mean you will act like you did when Obama was President?
They still haven't gotten over it. They will never get over it.

I won't act like a little baby as did you and the rest of the Democrats for the last 3 and a half years.
But no where near the meltdown the left had with Trump.

You're still preaching a gospel of hate. Its all you guys do.

You're still preaching a gospel of hate. Its all you guys do.
translation: Disagreeing with left wing loons.

Forum List

Back